WiT - Triple GOD Status

I gotta hand it to ya... you are the man... or is that GOD... or Mega God... or Triple MEGA GOD....

three-gods.jpg

Congrats WiT!!!

Most praiseworthy, my friend. Sincere congratulations to you on achieving this level of recognition.

Well done.

Congratulations WIT ! Wow, and your contributions continue to be a great addition to CERB. Well done and keep it up.

2604980079_4f6f79d503.jpg

Guest W***ledi*Time

Thank-you guys, for the kind words!

Pick-up-line-of-the-gods:

peter-steiner-hi-i-m-zeus-the-man-behind-the-myth--new-yorker-cartoon.jpg

From there to here, from here to there, funny things everywhere. Rep-point inflation is crazy. It took 16 months from the inception of the system (Feb 2009) for the 1000-point barrier to be first reached (June 2010). Exactly one year ago, the highest rep-point total was 2500 (Feb 2011). Now it's ... 30,000. What the heck will it be next year - 300,000?? The system is built so that run-away-escalation will continue. So I'd happily cash in my points now for a prize - perhaps a celebratory cigar to enjoy the moment, ha ha ...

christopher-weyant-zeus-wearing-laurel-wreath-and-spectacles-lights-cigar-on-lightning-bol-new-yorker-cartoon.jpg

Congratulations, WIT! Thoroughly well deserved!

494px-the_triumph_of_death_or_the_three_fates.jpg

Or in their modern, minimalist incarnation:

cost+cutting+team.jpg

From there to here, from here to there, funny things everywhere. Rep-point inflation is crazy. It took 16 months from the inception of the system (Feb 2009) for the 1000-point barrier to be first reached (June 2010). Exactly one year ago, the highest rep-point total was 2500 (Feb 2011). Now it's ... 30,000. What the heck will it be next year - 300,000?? The system is built so that run-away-escalation will continue. So I'd happily cash in my points now for a prize - perhaps a celebratory cigar to enjoy the moment, ha ha ...

Perhaps we should start a poll on where we'll be by Christmas. Probably higher than by best-ever pinball score, although I am spectacularly bad at pinball... :)

Guest **cely***r***ne

Wooooo!

The awesomeness just keeps coming!

Congratulations my good sir! Very much deserved...