One of our Cerb Ladies is hurting!!

My best wishes to you, Jennigurl.

Strength from within and support from your friends.

How thoughtful of you theliquor for telling us. I will be pray for her to get better.

To Jennigurl27, if you need a stranger to talk to about anything send me a PM and I will gladly try to cheer you up as much as I can.

Big hugs to you my dear.

NJ

TY theliquor for sharing this information on her behalf. Some things and circumstances can seem insurmountable yet I know from experience that CERB friends can make a difference. I shall be dropping her a note.

Thinking of you Jenni....there are many compassionate people here on Cerb that will be there for you anytime you need a friend ! xoxo

Life can be so uncertain but the one constant you can rely on is all your cerb friends that will be thinking of you and wishing you strength and wellness as you go through this tough time.I have never met you but will keep you in my thoughts and know that time does heal,stay strong.

I have never met her, but I feel obliged to send her a pm and offer her my condolences. I hope she'll recover from her unfortunate ordeal soon.

One of our Cerb Ladies, Jennigurl27, is hurting, physically, mentally and in her heart.

I am always impressed by the people here on CERB. Even people that don't know Jennigurl27 "care" -- I know I certainly do!

There really are no simple "words" that can provide comfort on the loss of a loved one but an entire tread of messages of condolences and best wishes from people you know and some you don't might just help!

My best wishes to you, Jennigurl27.

a big teary thank you....words are so hard to come by these days.....thank you seems so little and meaningless after 19 days of emptiness....I will keep checking this thread as I know energy is everywhere and positive thoughts will reach me.../tries her best smile through the tears

Hang tough, Jenni. Nobody knows sorrow like yours unless they've been through it, but we're all sending best wishes and warm thoughts your way.

Sincerest condolences. Nothing any of us can say will ease the pain or loss but eventually the dark gives way to light.

First off I would like to say that since i have joined this community on cerb within the last couple months it has been nonetheless but open arms and well wishes. And it truly shows when a post like this is started for someone who is obviously a wonderful woman going through a horrible time in life right now

Jenny I am unaware of who you are but I can tell through the people who do know you that you have love and support and things are hell right now but with people like this helping you along the way you WILL get through it

Only the best of wishes to you and in your journey of healing.

• Like 1

I just wanted to add my condolences on your loss. May the coming of Spring and warm sunshine give you strength and some solace.