I know there was another thread posted on what are the turn offs when visiting an sp and it is good to be reminded of what we should and shouldn't do but it is reciprocal ,so gentlemen a gentle reminder that when planning a visit please remember:

Always be fresh and clean,that means all cracks and crevices!!!!If you can't prepare yourself before arrival let us know that you will need a little more time to clean up when you arrive.

This means clean hands,nails,fresh breath,clean white teeth.Remember, you do want to be intimate!

Appropriate clothing,to show up in torn,or dirty clothing is not acceptable,casual is fine ,dressy is fine,but to look like you just came from a construction site,or a painting job is not!

If you smoke and you just put one out do you really think we would want to kiss you!

Be clear to your provider about what you expect BEFORE you book ,all of us want you to be happy,satisfied.

Don't be mean-don't toftt a lady ,use every last minute of the session licking,sucking ,fucking,toy play,every position known to man then dis her to other hobbyists,yes this has happened!If you get a feel that a session or the lady wasn't to your liking or standards and you got more than your moneys worth,leave it at that!

Be punctual,or let us know if you will be running late and cancel with appropriate notice,yes life happens and it has been said many times but we all must be considerate to one another.

Be discreet,when coming to a providers home,especially,if you run into nosy neighbours or anyone, just be polite and limit conversation to hello's & never let them know who you are going to visit as most of us don't use our real names.

Respect us as we respect you

Edited by cr**tyc***es
spelling

Cristy, you're preaching to the converted. Most of the clients here know the advantages of doing as you are suggesting, a date with an appreciative partner. It's a simple matter of showing respect Guys that don't follow the guidelines aren't likely to change.

• Like 1

Cristy, you're preaching to the converted. Most of the clients here know the advantages of doing as you are suggesting, a date with an appreciative partner. It's a simple matter of showing respect Guys that don't follow the guidelines aren't likely to change.

You're quite right, they won't change, but they'll continue to complain about what they perceive to be bad service!!

• Like 1

I really like the fact that Cristy brings this up and in so doing is trying to change it for the better but I do very much have to agree that anyone who would see an SP without the utmost care, cleanliness and preparation is not going to be reading this here or if they do it won't register.

She has every right to send them away or charge extra (her choice). Maybe this belongs on her web site "show up dirty and you get a bath and shave on our time first", were did I put that fake dirt? Hmmmm. No, seriously, it's no joking matter Cristy.

Once I was in Ottawa starting to preparing to see two wonderful ladies the next day (a guy has to go there once at least, not Ottawa but two ladies at once) and I almost cut myself shaving so I took a break from it and logged into CERB for a few minutes. An SP started chatting with me (I'm not the sort to initiate a private chat for any reason) and she asked if there was anything she could do for me. Not wanting to waste her time, I very quickly told her that I was already taken and just taking a break from careful preparations (not just personal grooming but also preparing my hotel suite) for the next day. She continued to chat with me (her choice) and it was discovered that she was a former hairdresser, located 2 minutes from my hotel and in the absence of anything else to do right then and now she offered to help at a very progressive fee, an offer that was hard to refuse so I didn't. The power of CERB allowed me to check her reputation and reviews and realize that she was outstanding so I accepted her offer.

Poof! She was there in less than 5 minutes, took care of everything, truly wonderful service and having taken care of everything, after a short discussion about how nice a service it was she was gone, mission accomplished.

A few weeks later I went back to her web site (like who was that masked lady in the super-woman cape?) only to discover that she now plainly offers a "personal grooming service to help in preparation for that hot date" and of course that wasn't there at the time I met her so it certainly made me smile.

• Like 1

sorry boom,boom,I am not preaching ,making suggestions, as many still don't realize,I can attest to that!

Hello, Cristy

I don't like the turn off threads because the pendulum swings both ways. We as human beings are not made to be perfect. This is a positive board and I think that having such treads are not productive in my own opinion. Guys, please if you are turned off by something the sp you went to see did, tell her. Don't post somewhere else because likely that person doesn't even know that it was a turn off, same thing to sps. For both sides use common sense. There are many threads about such things and a welcome reminder is great from time to time by post, conversation or pm. XoXo Peahy/Val.

Hello, Cristy

I don't like the turn off threads because the pendulum swings both ways. We as human beings are not made to be perfect. This is a positive board and I think that having such treads are not productive in my own opinion. Guys, please if you are turned off by something the sp you went to see did, tell her. Don't post somewhere else because likely that person doesn't even know that it was a turn off, same thing to sps. For both sides use common sense. There are many threads about such things and a welcome reminder is great from time to time by post, conversation or pm. XoXo Peahy/Val.

Peachy, you are right. These are all common sense things anyone with any decency should be already doing and if they're not sure, they should ask about, but for some reason, a minority few will spoil it for others.

I believe Cristy has just started recently contributing more to the board and she is perhaps unaware that this territory has been covered ad nauseum before, so I will say let's cut her a little slack for now.

In my experience, the majority of guys are awesome and the rest, pay no mind. It doesn't matter much we remind them, there will always be guys not show up and if they do, they will be stinky or short of cash, etc. (the list goes on). That's the downside of the business for sure.

But guess what there's an upside and we get paid a pretty good dollar for it as well. Here's how I look at.

We can pick our own hours, set our own rates, agree to see whoever we want, and if we don't like them, guess what the good news is?

WE NEVER HAVE TO SEE THEM AGAIN!!!!

And if we do like them, and they like us, they will probably be back to see us and that's what motivates us to keep going.

Try telling your boss in the straight world you don't like your co-worker, or even him or her for that matter, or that instead of coming in for 9:00 a.m, you'll see them at noon.

Yes, no days will be bullshit-free, but things need to be nipped in the bud at the source and if those one or two slip past our radar, we deal with it and we move on.

To post reminder threads is like making the whole class stay after school for that extra hour because of a couple of immature bullies who didn't behave. That will eventually build up resentment among the good guys who will ask why do we have to listen to this?

Let's try to keep the board positive and friendly.

Have a nice day all :)

• Like 2

I agree with Peachy. Communication, people! Not after the fact on the boards, but both before (so you're prepared and aware of each others preferences) and during. People sometimes say/do the wrong thing and if you say nothing, you're not being fair in letting the other person rectify it.

Tell the SP or the gentleman what rubbed you the wrong way and how you would rather them do/say it. That way it is clear what is a "no no" and an alternative suggestion is given. No games, no guessing, no awkwardness or tension to ruin the rest of the appointment.

The catch being that no, some people are not open to adapting to a lady's/gentleman's preferences. In which case ending the session immediately and politely is the best recourse. (I'd rather turn someone down than suffer through an hour that neither one of us is going to really enjoy).

Posted via Mobile Device

Well said Ang, AND Peachy. Most who come here know the basics of decency and respect. Although occasionally a gentle reminder is not a bad thing, as we keep responding, we put it out there again and again, so it SEEMS like we're being beaten over the head with it......................DOH!!!!! It seems I just beat myself over the head.

• Like 1

I find most men here understand what is to be expected on a date with an SP( or any lady otherwise). However there are those who have been with the same women for so long, they forget how to impress a date!

I have have started some professional relationships, whereas, they truly did not think of a few details.

One night I had a duo night, the fella was sort of shy type. Did not date often, no girlfriend ever, and was about 27 yrs.

Well this night, he arrived. Well, as we began to de-robe my GF and I noticed an awful oder:( He was medically fine, but was a heavy man. My in-experienced GF looked at me with a surprised face! She obviously did not know how to approach this situation. I immediately took the lead....

I politely took him aside, whispered in his ear and asked if he please join us in the shower. He loved this idea! I am sure he did take the time to shower, but perhaps did not pay close attention. I ran a bath, scented with oils, gave him a good Japanese style bath, then we showered.

We continued with our evening. Having a grand time all together!

The next visit, he was all clean, well groomed, and smelling of sandalwood! Since then we have become good friends! I just had to teach him what is acceptable on a date. I did it without embarrassing him, or lowering his already low esteem issues. I was happy for this outcome:)

• Like 2

I always clean up before a rendezvous (shower, brush teeth, trim nails). I used to ask SPs if they had a preference when it came to cleanshaven versus peachfuzz, but they never expressed any preference so I usually go with my peachfuzz because it helps me look older than 12, and there's always the chance the SP's a big Miami Vice fan.

I met one lady who had a little station set up in the loo and she asked that all her clients rinse with mouthwash and Purell their hands. I was happy to oblige; and I was impressed by how much she valued her health and cleanliness.

• Like 1

While I think this is an informative thread, I think it would be a good thread for the newbie section that is posted as a sticky at the top of this area. I think most guys who are seasoned or respectful hobbyists are already aware of the things you mentioned and I agree with you that there are others who will not follow suit.

As an SP, I tend to take these things on a case by case basis. If I have to address a certain situation like an unhygenic client, I will find a method to do so without ruffling any feathers.

It is unfortunate that people do not want to respect your rules or something that is considered the polite or right thing to do. There will always be clients like this and you just have to deal with it.

While I understand your frustration and wanting to broach this subject, imo it would be an exercise in futility. Some will get it and others won't. Most men are respectful and considerate and others are just ignorant. This happens in any and every type of business.

We as SPs are basically welcoming clients to visit us and in such an intimate way so it is up to us to make sure they repspect our wishes along with our boundaries. In a perfect world, we would all have good clients who are polite, hygenic, etc but we are dealing with all different types of personalities and vice versa. Over time an SP wil be able to adapt to various situations and handle them with ease.

I used to be bothered by this sort of thing but I just deal with it when I need to and no longer sweat the small stuff. I can only control it to a certain degree. The reality is it comes with the territory. Life is too short.

• Like 2

So, several people have observed that this comes up over and over again, and therefore doesn't need to be repeated. The former is self-evidently true. The latter, alas, I disagree with :)

Yes, some of the folks here have been around a long time and have heard this before and either taken it on board or didn't need telling in the first place (most of this is common courtesy and basic hygiene, after all). But we constantly have new members joining CERB; I very much doubt that many of them spend time trawling through the archives, and I suspect quite a few don't even read the sticky threads in the various forums. So having this put up there for all to see on occasion isn't a Bad Thing, IMO. The fact that a SP feels it needs to be said - again - is probably proof that some folks haven't yet got the message, and that it *does* need repeating. And if someone, somewhere takes it on board as a result of this thread, whether it's the first time they've read this or the hundredth, then I think the thread has justified its existence.

Those who know it all already are free to move along.

• Like 2

So, several people have observed that this comes up over and over again, and therefore doesn't need to be repeated. The former is self-evidently true. The latter, alas, I disagree with :)

This video might help a few guys that can't read.

• Like 3

Great advice, Cristy... this should be required reading for anyone starting out in the hobby!