"Best Of" CERB Posts...

After reading Amelia M's thread for "Our first posts" it made me think of the huge amount of posts on this site that are not only entertaining and informative but for me some have been life changing. I have had "Ah ha!" moments, times of personal reflection and some real soul searching prompted by what others have written and I'm sure I'm not alone. I've read posts that made me laugh until I cried and some that gave me the opportunity to let the tears flow and just be a human being for a moment. Let's go surfing thru our collective past and find the gems that still gleam gold and consolidate them into one thread...

cat

• Like 1

Actually I have spent countless hours going though posts since the beginning of (CERB) time. Though that I acquired much more knowledge and understanding than I could possibly hope for. I never imagined there could be so much information so easily accessible and such a wonderful community of people. It has truly enriched my life. While I do travel a lot, it almost seems I "know" someone I have never met before from their posts here and when the occasion does arise I finally get to meet them in person, even for the first time, it is like meeting some I already know.

I can't imagine why anyone would need to go somewhere else as everything is here along with the collective knowledge and experience of so many brilliant minds.

I vote for Old Dog's thread of

"Things That Suck... and Not in Good Way"

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=52852

and

Phaedrus' thread of "Unhijackable Thread of Randomness"

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=57257

I'm glad he started it when I was brainstorming the idea on the board one day. lol.

Cat this was a great idea. Thanks for kicking this off.

My contribution is the review of Soleil by Big_Al. I get blown away each time I read it, it is that moving.

I am convinced that all newbies should read this as part of their introduction to cerb.

Go to this link and scroll down to post #26.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=15487&page=3

Edited by Jazzitup
had an after thought
  • Like 3

Oops, I thought we were meant to record our own favourite post. Hence my reply earlier in the thread.

Awesome thread ! I just drank half a pot of coffee and read thru most of these posts .... some heart warming stories and some good old belly laughs :)

A post I think of every single time I see a thread or post on hair removal is this one : it makes me LOL

Sara SMQ's advice on " Preferred Hair Removal" thread

Quote:

For some reason I want to say...

"Dunk your balls in Neet"

But don't do that... I assume that neet or nair may not be safe for the tender nutsack skin of the netherworld. :grin:

I just wanted to say Dunk you balls in Neet.