Personal Relationships and Services

I must say, I'm slightly bemused by this whole thread :)

First up, a general principle: a SP's relationship status is none of my damn business. None whatsoever. I've had one or two ladies have mentioned it to me at times, but it has always come from them; it's not a question I'd ever dream of asking.

Secondly, as regards things that SPs may or may not do based on their current relationship status: I simply don't care. I judge SPs based purely on how much of a good time I had while I was with them, and although the specific things that we did or didn't do may be part of that judgement, they're by no means the full story. And if something I care about didn't happen, it doesn't matter whether it's because the SP doesn't ever offer it, or just doesn't do so right now because it's reserved for her relationship with someone else, or just didn't choose to do it with me. Her reasons, whether I consider them good or bad, and whether they be temporary or permanent or spur-of-the-moment, are once again none of my damn business.

Well said,

At the end of the day it's up to every SP to determine which services they feel comfortable offering and the reasons for those decisions are theirs alone. I do find it interesting that the question of relationships seems to be an issue on the service provider side of things as it is on the hobbyist side.

For me, kissing is a critical part of the experience, although I understand fully that for some hobbyists it isn't. There's a client for every type of provider and a provider for every type of client. Which is a good thing.

Porthos

Guest M*****ss****e

Eesh..... I think this entire thread got a little heated.... so how about this?

I'll kiss ALL of you and we'll call it a day :D :D

Really though, Phaedrus, you've nailed it. *Lana raises hot chocolate mug in toast*

Cristy, you used the term "old fashioned" as a complete term, in no part of your post did you call yourself partially old fashioned.

I guess I cant see how you cant be "real" as you put it, with your encounters if your involved with someone. we are providing a service (a job or career choice it can be called as well) at the end of the day it is a business transaction with benefits (not meant to offend anyone) Its not a real date with emotions and love.

As tough as this is sometimes to be said and to be heard, this is the reality of what we do. For example, I do a lot of massage and happy ending, as do all mpas I believe. So are we not also providing a loving and sexy touch to someone, but are we also during this massage and hj expecting to be aroused and intimate at the same time?

It doesn't make sense to me that sps expect to be aroused, or expect that the encounters are not primarily about the client's needs. An sp who forgets who is the client and who is the provider might end up very confused when that client, who always had a great time with her, stops calling one day. It's about customer service, a good attitude, etc. It is not about which clients give me orgasms, if it were then I would be in the wrong line of work. And I think this gets missed a LOT. This is sex work, we are sex workers. We are not girlfriends or FWBs or anything else. Men (and women) come to see me to avoid judgment and expectations. They come because they do not want to have to impress anyone, or at least some of them do. What of the minority of men who do have PE and ED? Are they going to be disappointed because they know and understand that it is unlikely that I will get to that required level of arousal to make it 'real"? I hope not, because primarily I am there for their needs, and to provide solutions for their reality. Not for my reality. If something happens, cool, but if not, well, then if I have an SO that is where I plan to get my selfish needs on. But when someone pays me real money, hard earned money, or saved up for a special treat, then why shouldn't the focus be on him?

We provide a fantasy service, just because it is sexual in nature doesn't make it love and romance. You can't rent or buy love and romance, but you can rent sexual services in a fantasy setting. I do not understand why an sp would assume she has to have a connection, be aroused or even have orgasms to be fully involved, and therefore cannot provide while in a relationship. A professional companion understands the difference, but we do see a number of talented amatuers put up a sign and collect a fee, without this basic understanding.

The clients know the difference between sex and love. So as sps/mps it is even more important that we understand the difference as well.

• Like 6

As tough as this is sometimes to be said and to be heard, this is the reality of what we do. For example, I do a lot of massage and happy ending, as do all mpas I believe. So are we not also providing a loving and sexy touch to someone, but are we also during this massage and hj expecting to be aroused and intimate at the same time?

It doesn't make sense to me that sps expect to be aroused, or expect that the encounters are not primarily about the client's needs. An sp who forgets who is the client and who is the provider might end up very confused when that client, who always had a great time with her, stops calling one day. It's about customer service, a good attitude, etc. It is not about which clients give me orgasms, if it were then I would be in the wrong line of work. And I think this gets missed a LOT. This is sex work, we are sex workers. We are not girlfriends or FWBs or anything else. Men (and women) come to see me to avoid judgment and expectations. They come because they do not want to have to impress anyone, or at least some of them do. What of the minority of men who do have PE and ED? Are they going to be disappointed because they know and understand that it is unlikely that I will get to that required level of arousal to make it 'real"? I hope not, because primarily I am there for their needs, and to provide solutions for their reality. Not for my reality. If something happens, cool, but if not, well, then if I have an SO that is where I plan to get my selfish needs on. But when someone pays me real money, hard earned money, or saved up for a special treat, then why shouldn't the focus be on him?

We provide a fantasy service, just because it is sexual in nature doesn't make it love and romance. You can't rent or buy love and romance, but you can rent sexual services in a fantasy setting. I do not understand why an sp would assume she has to have a connection, be aroused or even have orgasms to be fully involved, and therefore cannot provide while in a relationship. A professional companion understands the difference, but we do see a number of talented amatuers put up a sign and collect a fee, without this basic understanding.

The clients know the difference between sex and love. So as sps/mps it is even more important that we understand the difference as well.

I am addressing your comment since it was directed at my response,it is alright that you can't understand,but what I was expressing was in relation to how I again, interact with my clients,there is no right or wrong protocol,or am I missing something.I,when being sexual with my clients "let go" if the chemistry is right an orgasm will occur,that is a good thing isn't it,I assume men want and like this,if the chemistry is not there then I will do my best to make his time very fulfilling and satisfying,since I am not a great actress and assume most gentlemen want us too be ourselves,thats what occurs.Of course my main concern is the client and his orgasm,conversation,or whatever fulfillment he is looking for,I am never looking to fall in love,fulfill my needs or become emotionally involved with them,neither am I looking to put on any pretences,why some are finding that offencesive I don't get.Who said I can't separate love from fantasy,because I can't be "involved" and see clients?Some can some can't ,I can't,if I am in a relationship,and perhaps I am selfish(not a blanket statement),but I want to keep all my sexual energy,fantasizing and whatever else for my man,why is that so hard for some to except?I provide all my clients with an experience,fantasy,great conversation,and I am professional and if I get to have orgasms doing so thats a bonus,if you ,or others have to fake them in your encounters thats your business,most men ,or perhaps my clients are different,as part of their experience they want to please their provider before they are pleased,since I want all my clients to be happy I oblidge,again if it happens it happens if it doesn't it doesn't,who said anything about love or romance?But I will keep in mind how we as sp's are supposed to behave,what about our rates is there a protocol for those to?I mean really it seems that some are trying to suggest how to act with clients, I would never suggest to anyone how or what they should do with their clients ,nor would I ever criticize what they offer to their clients,thats simply not my business.

It strikes me that for both SPs and hobbyists, the experiences we have with each other always have the potential to resonate deeply and personally. The nature of the business almost makes that inevitable. As a result, when we have discussions about these things statements often come across, perhaps a little more definitively than we intend. What is critical for one person, may not be for another. I look for certain things in service, others for something else. Some ladies may define their service in certain ways, while others may see it differently.

The key thing is very much to keep in mind that these are all expressions of personal belief, and not intended to impose perspectives on others. If anywhere, it seems to me that CERB is a place to celebrate diversity. Both in terms of sexuality and sexual expression, but also in terms of personal beliefs. The expression of that is an important part of this community.

• Like 1

Hun, you take some of these differences of opinion a little too personally. No one is telling you how to run your business. We are exchanging thoughts, experiences and perspectives.

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Precisely! Debate is NOT synonomous with argue!

Posted via Mobile Device

Well when someone picks apart a post section by section its hard not to take it personally ,also it doesn't appear that the other responses are just differences,but criticisms of how I act with my clients,I am not the subject of this thread,its about how we may treat our clients when we are in a personal relationship.The other respondents felt since we provide"a fantasy" there should be no change,well I as I said that isn't how I am, and as in alot of threads if you are not part of the popular vote you will get what I percieve to be criticized,not "discussed",perhaps being honest isn't a good thing.jmo.

Edited by cr**tyc***es

I'd seriously suggest people walk away from this thread before it disturbs MOD's bliss.

Perhaps sticking to threads of a more light-hearted nature would alleviate you of the stress of dealing with opinions which differ from your own. Ultimately, you are in control of yourself. The things you say, and do not say; the things you do and do not do; how you choose to percieve things, and how you choose to feel about those perceptions. I am sorry you seem to be so ruffled, however, no one is forcing you to participate in something which causes you so much distress.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

I'd seriously suggest people walk away from this thread before it disturbs MOD's bliss.

I totally agree, not just for the Mod's sake but for all of us.

We are a nice board and this is turning into something that I don't even want to discuss futher.

We have all expressed our opinions and they are all valid. Lets put this one to bed and be thankful for the beautiful day.

• Like 2

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, it's time to log out and go work in my garden...

• Like 3

I don't know if it's been said here or not but as a provider myself, I do not associate sexual acts with love. Some women view kissing as something more intimate than just sex so it's personal to them. I was always a sensual person to begin with so it just comes natural to me. If there was some sort of sexual thing I wanted to do but only with someone I was personally involved with, I wouldn't offer it. Having said that, things like kissing with an SP are services offered with the ladies nowadays.

I don't find kissing any different in a physical sense ( more or less or lfk or dfk) on the job than when I'm involved with someone except more of an intense emotional feeling. Now if I walked away from an appt and had more of an emotional response after being with them, I'd really have to wonder. This is how I guage things. My personal relationships are not only based on physical factors but more of an emotional connection. My clients are great and fun to be with but I don't have an intense emotional connection as I do with boyfriends and vice versa. This is how I seperate it since I don't associate sex with love.

To answer The General's question... the kissing doesn't slow down either way. When I'm involved with someone, I'm always in a happy, giddy mood more than usual so I'm sure the clients will reap the benefits.lol. I just like to kiss anyways and shows the passionate side of me.

• Like 1

I find myself more attentive to my partners and clients when I am in a relationship. For me the more love I have the more I give. Love, sex, emotional connections, sex for money, whatever. People make choices that work for them and I would never try and push what I think onto someone else. I love sex and I love money thats why I do what I do. Everyone has different needs and desires and takes different things out of encounters.

Posted via Mobile Device

I find I fall deeply in love each time.......for an hour. The connection is there, the attentiveness is there.......perfect bf/gf experience, as new relationships tend to be. I want to please and be pleased, cater and be catered to, and I have been each and every time. Then, it's time to move on and the Sp and I both do so. As long as I know her boundaries before we meet and I respect those same boundaries when we meet, then we both should feel like we've had a good time. If something changed for her before we met again and something was off the table, I'll live. One single act is not a deal breaker for me if we're compatible in many others.

• Like 1

I think on the issue of personal relationships, it is one area we should all be judgement free on. This lifestyle is "judged" enough by outsiders. What works for one person, be it lady or gentleman might not work for another. There are no right (or wrong) answers, just everyone's different opinion. And we should all respect one another's decision in this regard, even if their decision isn't the same as ours

My 2 second rambling

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
  • Like 3

I think that asking how one could allow their partner to "sleep around" and pretty much judging other ladies who do have partners is quite offensive. First of all nobody tells me what I am and am not allowed to do. You claim to say that everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I don't see how providing an opinion about other SP's lives will get you anywhere. This thread is discussing YOUR opinion of personal relationships and working as an SP. Giving an opinion about YOUR life is great but beware of blatantly disagreeing and putting down other who live differently. This would be why you might feel the need to get defensive.

"I simply don't understand a "man" wanting his partner to be with orther men,but to each their own."

So not only are you putting "man" in quotations (I don't understand what you are saying, and to not assume the worst that you are saying that a man who does is less of a man) but stating you don't understand. I don't know who asked you, frankly. If you can't do it fine, but as being an SP in a relationship, and a very comfortable one at that, I find it quite offensive, and I rarely get offended. So now not only are you trying to "understand" how other SP's do it, but you are judging the men they are with?!?!?! How can you even come close to understanding, especially in that mindset.

"I don't know how someone can do this and maintain a personal relationship,since this business involves sex,how can one person become that aroused?"

Me personally I find the more sex I have the hornier I get. Sure some days I am tired and I communicate so, but this is rare. Sex is sex. It is fun, and the more open of a mind you keep about it, the more you will enjoy it. That is my philosophy. I meet my clients with a positive attitude, and thus receive the same from them. Some days I have 4-5 orgasms in a day. That is the perks of my job.

"I mean if you are intimate with your partner,then meet with another gentleman or two or three that day I don't understand how one can become genuinely aroused with each man.Perhaps my labido is lower than most(however I don't think so) or are some just great actresses?"

How is this not judgmental in the least??? To explain to you HOW I will say that once I am in a state of arousal, an orgasm does not render me not wanting anymore. Once I am in a state of arousal it actually makes my time with clients better. I am "hornified" so to speak. Any orgasms after the first one come faster and easier. If you can't imagine this, maybe you do have a lower libido...Are you saying that your not acting? Yes I will admit I provide a fantasy, and I completely put myself in that role. It's not a big secret that you must "out" us "actresses" on. It doesn't mean I'm "faking" it as you're trying to say, but I put myself in the "Julianna" mindset. I think we are complex human beings, and being an SP lets me play out my "naughty" side. We have many different sides to us. We all have different roles that we play in life. When I'm doing my taxes I am in "accountant" mode. When I am practicing, I am in "fighter" mode. I don't bring my "fighter" self or my "accountant" self to my sessions. I bring my sensual side. I have wonderful clients who make me feel attractive and beautiful, and I feed off that energy. I wear different hats in my life and love my life this way.

All in all your initial post didn't really state what YOU think about YOUR OWN life, but rather how much you don't understand how others live differently. If you can't, you can't, its your life and your the only one who lives with the consequences. No need to put the rest of us down. Lots of SP's have relationships outside this line of work, and they make it work for them their own way.

As per not being able to turn on or off your emotions and feelings, that is your opinion. Other women such as myself believe in the strength of my brain over my body, and I know that if I go in with a certain "attitude" I will get turned on. Is it a sin to enjoy my clients? I am not acting, I am putting myself in a certain "mindset". I'm not being "fake". I don't consider it "cheating" either. It is always me. It would be quite awkward if I brought "Julianna" home with me while I was cleaning my house, I would turn into some sort of sexy maid ;). I don't do that, I wear my sweats and get down and dirty. When I finish that I have a bath with bubbles and put on some sexy lingerie and perfume and make-up, and then I feel "sexy" and revved up. I love it when I open the door to my client, and they look at me like a Christmas gift ready to be un-wrapped. Selfish? Crazy? Weird? Yes...but it turns me on so sue me...

I could go on but I think I covered most points I wanted to cover. Yes this is MY opinion, and I'm giving it. I love my job, my life, my family. All of it comes together is such a beautiful harmonious way. It works for ME. I don't judge others who live differently then I do, nor do I try to "understand" it. I am happy, and wish everyone the same thing. Lots of people wouldn't "understand" how we could be SP's in the first place, because they are close-minded. People like that don't need to know. I wouldn't bring my "SP" self when I go meet clients for my other "regular" business, especially since it is a male-dominated business, and actually need to "downplay" my sexuality, or else they wouldn't take me seriously. I am a professional and give my ALL to everything that I do in my life. I want to be the best and strive for this. Knowing I did a good job, in any part of my life, makes me happy. I definitely do not let my "emotions" rule my life. I am a rational thinker, and always use common sense. I truly believe if you strive to find happiness in anything you do, you will find it, and will in turn be a happier person.I feel so blessed in my life I really couldn't ask for anymore. I get to have my cake and eat it to!!!

Wow,it is amazing how one can twist things,so if I don't understand something ,I am judging? and who said I couldn't turn on or off my emotions? Hmmm,interesting and, yes I am stating my opinion about my relationship,how I don't kiss and how I can't do this and be in a relationship,thats what the thread addressed,how some may change when in a relationship.It asked for my opinion as much as it asked for yours,which you gave,as you said, frankly, who asked for it,lol.I put man in quotations because I said my man as oppposed to my woman as some partner with the same sex,(and there is nothing wrong with that)I, with a man,so funny, as I said, how some can read more into something than is meant.To address your comment about how much sex you can have,good,great,thats you and?Why is it alright for you to say how much you can or cannot have,and you got offended when I did,I'm not offended or really care about your comment,as I said we are all different ,I said what I said,you read into it something negative,mean when thats not what was being said at all ,then you go and state your own opinion,which by the way is not friendly,positive or any more relavent than mine,but thats alright,hmmm, but it does seem rather hypocritical though,I mean you condemn me for being judgemental,rather condescending, and you turn around and respond to me that exact way. So I'll send you a big hug, because you should'nt get so upset over someones opinion especially when it is misinterpreted .

You're the one who said you "don't understand" how other SP's do certain things, I am merely explaining it to you from a different point of view, in hopes you might see everyone is in fact different. I didn't "condemn" you for anything, I don't know you. I merely see what and how you wrote things. I got "offended" (which was a bad choice of words on my part, my apologies, I think "in disagreement" would be more correct) because you blatantly said you can't understand how other SP's do it in such a condescending air that it really merited a response. As for twisting things....PLEASE...I used your own words I didn't twist anything...I merely made an observation from the things that you wrote.

Call me a hypocritical bitch for all I care, I said what I needed to say because you "didn't understand"...I'm explaining it to you. My gosh...if this is what you call someone getting upset...you're putting emotions on me that I do not feel for you. You have never met me, and don't know what me upset looks like. It takes MUCH MUCH more then a cerb post. If I was so upset...I would most likely have PM'd you, but since I wasn't upset in the least I just explained some of the questions you seem to NOT UNDERSTAND. Also I never said being with another woman is wrong...WHATEVER makes people happy is great. Been there, done that got the T-shirt. Sex is a beautiful thing with one person, two people or more ;). I don't judge what other people do in their bedroom and I hope people don't judge me for mine. I never said anything about your kissing, or mine for that matter. I'm sure you're a wonderful provider and perform your services in whatever way you are comfortable. You definitely did NOT only talk about yourself...you CLEARLY spoke of other people's choices, and other people found the things you said quite condescending as well...

You can keep your hug frankly...because I don't think I sounded upset in any way shape or form. Stop talking down to people like you know everything. Give me a hug? Come on... Like I always say:

Don't DISH it if you can't TAKE it. You said right from the beginning of your post that people might get offended...you must of been expecting something. I think I rebutted your comments in a calm manner and NEVER spoke down about you or the choices you made. I merely had a problem with the way you spoke about OTHER people's choices.

• Like 1

Well this morning I took the time to read this thread from start to finish and a thought came to my mind,

In our day to day lives we encounter a situation or conversation that is better....LEFT....ALONE...

Now everyone get out and have a great weekend!!!!

XOXO

I have to say that I started this thread just to get some views on how a relationship might affect you individually, rather than start a tirade between views on this.

I don't start many threads, and wished in hindsight, I hadn't started this one either.

Anyways, I agree, time to move on to something else.

I really enjoy the ladies, particular those that enjoy it for the sex, as I do, and bring a real passion to the encounter, as I try to do. I am most satisfied when both parties really appear to have enjoyed the experience. :smile:

• Like 1

I have to say that I started this thread just to get some views on how a relationship might affect you individually, rather than start a tirade between views on this.

I don't start many threads, and wished in hindsight, I hadn't started this one either.

Anyways, I agree, time to move on to something else.

I really enjoy the ladies, particular those that enjoy it for the sex, as I do, and bring a real passion to the encounter, as I try to do. I am most satisfied when both parties really appear to have enjoyed the experience. :smile:

I don't think you should take any responsibility for anything that was said in this thread. In my opinion, opposing ideas/opinions are welcome here, that said it can lead to heated discussions. Also, a lot of times it's not what you say, it's how you say it.

• Like 1