I would like to say goodbye and thank you....

Hi Everyone,

Well the time has come where I need to say my good bye's to my public persona. My time here has been invaluable. I'm not going anywhere professionally. I'm still booking and my contact information is listed on my info page. I will be contacting the MOD on Friday, but wanted to say my good bye's first. I still hope to meet many great people, but have decided to be exclusively private for my current lifestyle choices. I'm only an email away if you would like to say hello.

Wishing everyone much love, smiles and thanks,

Erin

xoxo

Aww, hun we never met yet....would still love to? I always was a " fan" of yours, think you are cute as a peach!! Sweet as one too!

I wish you best of luck, and good things for you in the future! TC, hope we can keep in touch? xoxoxoxo

Thank you lovely. You know I'm your greatest fan as well. We were so close to meeting and you've got my personal number for your next visit. Please email me in the future. I've asked the MOD to tuck away my profile until I'm ready to get back to what I love here.

Thanks so much,

xoxo

Aww, hun we never met yet....would still love to? I always was a " fan" of yours, think you are cute as a peach!! Sweet as one too!

I wish you best of luck, and good things for you in the future! TC, hope we can keep in touch? xoxoxoxo

Edited by Sensual Erin
typo

Ahhh wow, what a family we have here in cyber space!!! I feel like I have a sister who needs support, love and all things possitive! You know what you need to do, so go do it with strength and support! You will be fine....I know it!

• Like 1

Erin, you are a woman I admire greatly. I have so much respect for you I would stand behind you always. And having met but just once, I am certain this cub will cross paths with you again. XO. Cub

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Well, my lovely bed is calling me. I've asked the mod to tuck my profile away for now, so come morning my access here will most likely be no longer.

Thanks to all that have been so kind here and by pm. I'm still addicted to all that is sensual, and look forward to my new adventures from here on out. Please don't hesitate to contact me.

Your original,

Sensual Erin, ;)

xoxo

Guest W***ledi*Time

Thanks for your contributions to the board Erin! You've been, and will be, missed! I'm hoping you'll be back here sometime!

Erin: you have always been a thoughtful and sensitive contributor ot cerb and you will be missed. The good news is you are not lost. The many who care for you (including me!) will be in touch!

Kisses,

J

Wishing you all the best in your future endeavours, Erin, and thank you for your contributions to this community.