Roaming Guy - 6000 Posts!

Guest W***ledi*Time

Congratulations to RG upon hitting sextuple-crown status on Cerb!

That's right. Sex-tuple!

Keep them coming RG, you'll soon have a crown for every day of the week!

40059-Clipart-Illustration-Of-Six-Black-And-White-And-3d-Crowns.jpg

WOWERS RG !!!!! 6000

That's a lot of deep thoughts from the travelling man :) and great tunes, great jokes, great recco's and some good old fun times. CONGRATS !

ps... your gov't health plan cover Cerb related carpal tunnel ?? ;)

WOW!!!! Now that is most impressive RG!!! Congratulations on 6000 posts, that's a whole lot of typing I must say! :D

Congrats RG! I always find your posts very insightful and looking forward to reading many more!

Congrats RG. Just to relieve your mind, I have already slept with an author. You will not be the second. :)

Keep up the thoughtful posts and the good humour!

Write.jpg

6000 posts! When I look at that, I reflect on my modest post count and think to myself.......

Wow, that guy sure talks a lot!

Just kidding RG. Keep up the good work! Your comments are always appreciated.

I think any number of posts are easily achieved, especially if one plays the word game and song threads but what makes RoamingGuy especially special is his constant and consistent words of simple wisdom (the best kind of all).

He probably doesn't even realize just how many people, myself included (and many lurkers also we don't even know about) that read what he has to say, consider his ideas and attitudes and then adopt them as their own simply because they make so much darn sense!

Many times I remain silent on a thread as he has already given such a good answer or opinion, clearly nailed it and there is simply nothing more to value add to it. When I do respond on a thread he has already commented on, I never find myself disagreeing with his really sage advice.

So thanks RG, your consistent presence and clear words of wisdom are always much appreciated.

Of course it does lead one to wonder when he gets time for fishing with his clothes on :)

I'm always happy to read your posts. When I see your name come up as I'm scrolling down a thread I'm already conditioned to feel a sense of contentment. You are always well-reasoned and kind, responding to everything with thoughtfulness, compassion, and good humour. You are a true asset to CERB and we are lucky to have you in this community. I'm looking forward to 6000 more ramblings from you. :bigclap:

With love,

Georgiana

Wow, RG, that's a lot of fish...I mean posts. Keep reeling 'em in!

congratulations013.gif

Sooooo... I searched for an image that represented 6000 posts. This was one of the top results. I like it.

Super%20Booty.jpg

Congrats RG!!!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for your comments. They are very much appreciated.

A special thanks to WIT for noticing my post count and starting this thread

But as high as the post count is, I wouldn't have got here without the music games, word game and the odd joke or two...seriously :-)

Again, thank you. And I am glad to be part of this CERB Community

RG