Well, as many know, I had a bout with cancer last year, surgery and drugs were thought to have taken care of that.

NOT!!

While they have been treating my shoulder for and old sports injury (or jerking off too much before I met the ladies on CERB), someone had the bright idea to have an MRI done. Guess what?

Yes indeed, a new spot of bone cancer looks like the reason the socket in the shoulder was not responding.

So, will go under the knife again, hopefully by the fall.

Until then, they tell me to keep on stroking, I mean physio, damn stroking is so much more fulfilling!!! will keep on golfing and doing the work with the not-for-profits in the meantime.

Thanx for you well wishes.

The Liquor!

Sorry to hear that theliqour ! I have no doubt you will beat this.....you may have two strikes but I am hoping for a LOT of foul balls if need be !!

Besides....you have non-profit work to do, lots of golf balls to wack in the bush and many more Cerb ladies to get naked with ;) Cancer will just have to wait cause your not done yet big guy !!!!! Take care ...

I am sorry sweetie. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I am sure you will have many volunteers to help you with the stroking :icon_lol:

One of the best things about coming through illness is a renewed sense of how important life is... how amazing it can be.

Living your life knowing that you have beaten one demon and are more than ready to face it again - that's an incredible feat of survival.

I know you are going to beat this one too my friend... and in the meantime, live every day to the fullest.

So sorry to hear about this set-back. Just remember you are not alone. There are those of us who are rooting for you.

Please let us know how you are doing.

I've been through it with a sibling. Keep thinking positively and all the best,bud. You can beat this thing!

Liquor......

All the best my friend...

As long as you take fewer strokes on the golf course vs, the shower.... life is good....... ;-)

Take care....

I am sorry sweetie. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I am sure you will have many volunteers to help you with the stroking :icon_lol:

Like Red said....I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding someone to help with the stroking :) ......Just don't be lookin' in my direction!!! I'm all about lending a helping hand when it's needed.......but even I have my limits.

In all seriousness though. Best of luck to you. These things are never easy but rest assured you'll have the thoughts and prayers of everyone in the ol' cerb crowd with you the entire time.

Be positive and stay strong knowing that you have the support and good vibes from your friends at CERB. The C word is terrible and I've known to many friends and family who've faught it hard, it pains me to hear when ever someone is called up to take on this fight.

Sorry to hear about your condition...With a great attitude like yours, for sure you will overcome it. Mind over matter and in your case, enjoy your golf! Thinking of you..:)

You are a stron and wonderful person and I have no doubt that you will conquer this setback and walk away a healthy happy person!

As we say back home, "chin up mate"! Think positive sir, and positive things will happen. We are all behind you 100% and our thoughts and prayers are with you!

Take care and don't give in to it. From someone who has been there, admittedly not the same as you, all the best and take care!