WrinkledinTime over 100,000 reputation points!

A truly remarkable achievement, WIT! You have enriched the lives of so many of us in countless ways; You should be proud... Cerb is a better place because of your esteemed contributions.

Staggering!

A sincere thank you to you, WIT, and warmest congratulations.

There isn't anyone who deserves them anymore! You posts are always so insightful and kind. Congratulations WIT.

Big hugs and kisses to you

xox

Congratulations WIT nobody more deserving here on the board to achieve that accomplishment for your continued contributions to Cerb. ( ^5 that's a high five ;) )

Congrats Wit !! You just quietly go about your business of being a hobbyist first, great recco's, a friend to many, you keep us informed, always there to help a fellow Cerbie, fun, funny and W.I.T.T.Y ;)

What I admire the most is your calming influence here.... you can pull into a flaming fireball of a thread with a post and many times settle things down with common sense approach and genuine respect of your opinion. Well deserved and Kudos big guy !!

• Like 1

Thank you for all that you do for us, I have learned so much valuable information from you. I joined this board in 2009 pretty green and reading your posts cleared up so many questions and concerns.

Many, many thanks to you Mr WIT!!

That is so awesome and amazing all in one WIT. I always enjoy and learn from reading your posts and this is so well deserved and most certainly earned.

Big Hugs,

Lexy

Congratulations are due for this WIT and thanks from all of us for doing what you do. Your posts are ever so informative and knowledgeable and this would not be the same place without your contribution.

King-of-Kings-Point-Burgund_md.jpg

Congratulations on this extraordinary achievement, WIT! You have set the bar high and may you continue to be one of the great ambassadors of CERB! You never tire to enlighten, inspire, entertain and help out to make common sense prevail.

You are an inspiration to all in this community. Keep up the fabulous work!

WIT addicted? I think a good possibility! ;)