This will be my last post here on CERB. Too many things have been adding up lately and with everything that has happened to me over the last week or so, I can no longer keep lying to myself. It's time for me to call it a day, and head in a different direction. I want to wish you all the best of luck with everything. Those who I've become actually friends with I will of course maintain contact with, but I can't continue with this.

Cheers,

Spud271

• Like 2

Best of luck to you Spud. You will be missed here, but you have to do what is right for you

I'm sure I'm safe saying you will always be welcomed back if you should choose to do so

Good luck

RG

Take care ! I always always enjoyed your posts from the day I joined this board ! Best wishes to you Spud and the new course you have charted in life !!!! Once again take care of yourself.

Best wishes Spud. I hope you find nothing but joy and happiness. We will certainly miss you. Good luck and safe travels!!

Best of luck, Spud. Your valuable contribution to this community will be sadly missed.

Edited by Luckyme

Guest W***ledi*Time

All the best to you, Spud! You'll be missed here in the Cerb community.

Guest ****ven

Good luck darling! I hope that things go well for you in future! Safe travels And well wishes.

Kisses.

Best wishes your way my friend.

I also am sad to see you go but I echo RoamingGuy's sentiment, not like there is no turning back and be welcomed should you choose to.

Sorry to see you go but it sounds like you have your reasons. Listen to your gut when it tells you that your path is no longer a positive one for you. I've enjoyed your posts and wish you all the best in the future. Good luck.

All of the best to you Spud. May your future be fulfilling.

Guest dingo

Good luck Spud in your future endeavours.

I think everyone deserves the best.