Best of luck.

Was always a pleasure chatting with you when we met at the various socials.

Guest ****someS**l

Indeed, we all need a change of direction at times as that's what life's about taking into account what we have to do and what we have to do with others around us. I wish you nothing but success and happiness in your journey. Stay well.

I just noticed this thread, and wanted to add my own best wishes, spud. I'm sorry we never had that beer.

Wishing you all good things. You'll definitely be missed.

All the best. I will miss your contributions and was always curious of your military connection. There will be a time when we all decide to move on.

RD01

Guest Ou**or**n

I too just noticed this thread. Best of luck in your future. You are one of maybe two dozen long term members that truly made this board great. Your posts were always very real and authentic and I deeply respected that.

Real orry to see you go Spud but ya gotta do what ya gotta do! You were definitely a high light in here. Take care and keep in touch if you can.

-Alg

Spud - it was an honour and a pleasure knowing you. You kept things light, you are truly a great guy.

I am so glad we had the chance to meet and share a few beverages before you called it a day.