Birthday Freebies

The question was asked inappropriately but the OP wasn't exactly coming out of left field.

I have been to agencies that offer discount/freebies after X amount of visits.

I have never seen an Independent lady offer this, but the theory is not unheard of.

For me, the gift is the possibility to see a SP. The ladies here take great care of themselves, take time to prepare and to dress to please us, and on top of this are nice, sexy, funny, passionate; that's the bonus !

The issue of donations have been a constant topic here, and in every way, with so many angles; donation is the choice of the SP. If she advertises her rate, it's clear. And what she wants to do or not to do is entirely her choice and on her initiative. That is the particularity of this business: ladies choice. Isn't ?

We ask for an encounter at a fixed donation, and the rest is up to her.

For us, the hobbiests, it makes things quite simple: you know in advance how much you will spend. No ambiguity, no negociation.

Business is done, now the pleasure.

For my next birthday, I may give to myself a longer encounter with my favorite SP.

For me, the gift is the possibility to see a SP.

I will keep to my theme, even if it is unpopular.

It is a business transaction, it is not a gift to see an SP. She (or he) provides a service and I pay for that service.

Because it is such an intimate service, respect on both parties is of particular importance.

But it is in the end, a Business Transaction.

I'm sure there would be many providers who would be happy to give you a free kick in the balls if you asked them for birthday freebies!

Or how about a free birthday spanking, that doesn't seem to have been mentioned here yet :)

There is only one decent, respectable and gentleman like way to obtain a lady's services at a reduced rate and it's only if you know and trust her and she is willing to entertain it - a prepaid retainer arrangement. Yep, prepay your next 5 or 10 visits in advance. I used to have a lady in Toronto on retainer and while it didn't amount to much of an actual discount (a little), it did in a way as free pickups at the airport on her time were included. So if she picked me up at the airport, might as well see her just before I leave town also and get dropped off at the airport. I was very happy with this arrangement (and so was she) and it was convenient. Of course it only worked well as the airline tickets and itinerary along with the schedule was all known well in advance to both and a phone call would be made from the gate when they were calling for boarding so flight delays didn't cause any grief either.

Wow... didn't expect this kind of results. I was just wondering if some do offer it and I know there is nothing for free anyways. Take for example at my work, I deal with stone and brick, if it's your birthday and you come in on that day and show proper ID, the age that you are turning is the discount you will have. But there also the small print (maximum 50% off with a minimum order off $500 and must be deliver at the address of your ID) But the thing is, it's not advertise... you need to ask! So that is why I ask the question.

2 years ago when I was in San Diego on my Birthday I paid myself a nice treat and just mention at the end it was my birthday... I got a look like why didn't you tell me! and then she went somewhere in her condo but brought back a goody bag.

I'm sorry if I offended people with my question... but I learn trout my life... if you don't ask, you will never know.

Yes, your original question may not have been in the best of taste for this board but now you know. Seeing since you are new to the board you probably didn't know the lay of Cerbland and therefore didn't realize that a question like that, honest and hopefully innocent as it was presumably meant, is inappropriate.

I say chalk it up to a learning curve, accept the apology and move on but please don't repeat such an indiscretion.

The question was asked inappropriately but the OP wasn't exactly coming out of left field.

I have been to agencies that offer discount/freebies after X amount of visits.

I have never seen an Independent lady offer this, but the theory is not unheard of.

Presumably the agency is absorbing the cost, but the girl still gets paid.

• Like 2

I will guarantee you one thing......in 10 days time, I will NOT expect any preferential treatment from any of the lovely ladies on here. No sirree Bob......won't even consider it.

• Like 1

If it were a regular client's birthday and I knew it was upcoming, I would do something special or maybe give them some extra time for the ocassion.

Doing something special would mean far more to me than any sort of discount.. I wouldn't accept a discount but extra time is cool if the lady actually wanted to spend more time with me ! :icon_rolleyes:

Doing something special would mean far more to me than any sort of discount.. I wouldn't accept a discount but extra time is cool if the lady actually wanted to spend more time with me ! :icon_rolleyes:

For my birthday, I want guys to come over, pay me, then leave.

Just kidding.

Some of the ladies I know do give regulars (and when I say that I don't mean guys who show up once every six months) a bit of extra time when they know it's their birthday.

• Like 1

I am really really really uncomfortable with the idea of freebies and discounts, be they for birthdays or whatever. I have been given as a result of a draw prize (sort of cringe saying that) from the Ottawa CERB Christmas social a discount on a lady's rate. Haven't had the chance to see her yet, but soon I promise (lady knows who she is) However if anyone thinks RG (now talking about myself in third person) would even consider taking such a discount well they don't know me too well. It's the lady's rate in full...and in a case such as mine, well consider the difference between the discounted rate and regular rate as a tip

And I've been seriously considering, well preliminary planning on sharing my birthday with a special lady. No, she isn't a birthday present to me. But she is someone I'd like to share my birthday with. I guess I'm saying it's her company that would make my birthday special.

Some quick somewhat sentimental type ramblings

RG

Guest s******ecan****

an SP's service is a far cry from your "coffee card" or restaurant that offers a "birthday deal".

Would you ask for a birthday special from your

Lawyer

Accountant

Plumber

Financial Advisor

Realtor

Dentist

Chiropractor

Engineer

Architect

Pilot

etc etc etc

an SP's service is a far cry from your "coffee card" or restaurant that offers a "birthday deal".

Lawyer

Accountant

Plumber

Financial Advisor

Realtor

Dentist

Chiropractor

Engineer

Architect

Pilot

etc etc etc

Exactly!

punch_card_template_4000002_01_lg.jpg

• Like 2

How about death bed wishes, or my hand is to callused to jerk off day, or the sun is making my eyes water day, or the sun is drying out my contacts day.

Give me a break, the Ladies should not, could not give away freebies, this is a business. Wait, I just heard Loblaws was giving away free steaks for every three putt you make in a round! The way I am putting, I am eating steak for the rest of the season!!!!

I used to offer free birthday sessions to guys who saw me at least 12 times a year. I offered birthday discounts based on how many times a guy saw me during the previous twelve months. And I still have a few that I honour. But I stopped offering them because interest in them seemed to wane. Maybe it's coming back.

I have no problem showing appreciation for regular business, which to me, is the most valuable thing in the world. I enjoyed the birthday sessions too! They were/are always extra special.

I should note, too, that I often receive large tips for my birthday, as I'm very hard to buy for (not very materialistic). How many guys here give a lady they see regularly a big tip for her birthday?

I should note, too, that I often receive large tips for my birthday, as I'm very hard to buy for (not very materialistic). How many guys here give a lady they see regularly a big tip for her birthday?

Well speaking for me, and only me...the ladies I see get a tip and gift, and I think you'll find if you ask the ladies I see regularly, the tip and gift seem to be bigger each encounter. And I don't need it to be their birthday to show my appreciation and gratitude. It's just a small tangible way for me to show a lady I like enough to see regularly how much I really appreciate the companionship she provides. This lifestyle may be at it's core a business, but those ladies I see, especially those on a regular basis provide for me human companionship and escape with no strings, except maybe friendship. There is a price put on it, the donation, but in some ways can you really put a price on it. What this lifestyle and the ladies I've met have done for me I can't really put into words So my tip and gift is just a little extra way to show my appreciation.

A sentimental rambling

RG

• Like 1

Guest s**nflute
I'm wondering... Is there any providers that give freebies or a discount on birthdays? Maybe a 10th one is free card? I already get a free breakfast, lunch and diner for free from restaurants... and so many free desserts it's crazy but I think it would be great to get a special something when it's your birthday.

Yikes!!!.....that would be about the same as asking your Pharmacist for a crack fix.

I love other peoples birthdays and try to ensure the visit closest to the actual day is celebrated when a guest is coming to play. It's a fun way to spend a couple of hours. If I decide to offer my time for it, then it's my idea and my choice. Anyone that asked would gently be declined.

cat

• Like 1

Guest jrose

This makes perfect sense. If the relationship is built that the info on a birthday is shared the celebrate it.

If I called you saying "and it's my birthday I want something special for it" it implies it's expected. If we had connected on several encoutners and it was mentioned in passing, you noticed it, follwoed up on it by doing something enjoyable for both of us it makes the "gift" for the birthday "real"

I love other peoples birthdays and try to ensure the visit closest to the actual day is celebrated when a guest is coming to play. It's a fun way to spend a couple of hours. If I decide to offer my time for it, then it's my idea and my choice. Anyone that asked would gently be declined.

cat

Lawyer

Accountant

Plumber

Financial Advisor

Realtor

Dentist

Chiropractor

Engineer

Architect

Pilot

etc etc etc

My lawyer screwed me on my birthday and billed me for it...

• Like 2

Guest s**nflute
Your analogy escapes me.

What if I was to ask you if there are discounts for seniors?

What if I was to ask you if there are discounts for seniors?

If you were to ask me, you wouldn't be the first.

My response:

" Sorry, I don't accept A.A.R.P. cards ".

Sandi

Guest s**nflute

If you were to ask me, you wouldn't be the first.

My response:

" Sorry, I don't accept A.A.R.P. cards ".

Sandi

:sm185:

AHH! you mean to say it's not like the drug stores who offer 20% discount for seniors on the last Thursday of the month?:wink:

If there are freebies on birthday's, I want my seniors discount:-P

Edited by s**nflute
spelling

:sm185:

AHH! you mean to say it's not like the drug stores who offer 20% discount for seniors on the last Thursday of the month?:wink:

If there are freebies on birthday's, I want my seniors discount:-P

Drug stores give seniors' discounts because seniors purchase more pharmaceuticals than any other age demographic. The same cannot be said of seniors and SP services. ;)

• Like 1