Good-bye and Thank-you!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

You will be missed as well as your contributions to this forum. Safe travels brother and enjoy life!

I too must admit that I was shocked and saddened by WIT's goodbye. WIT, I'm extremely confident you've thought this through with care and dilligence but as you can see there are many here who'll miss you and plenty who want you to stay. Perhaps only you will know if this factors into your equation but know that we all respect both you and your decision. If you do decide to head up the road a piece, safest of travels and all the very, very best.

I'm glad at least that I didn't miss your leaving. I would have been pretty upset if I'd come back from my suspension only to learn one of my favourite members had left.

You have to do what's right for you, and even though I'll miss you, I'll be happy knowing you're happy.

Best of luck in future, WIT!

xo

I'll be a man of few words this time, but heaps of praise and respect for all you've contributed over the years, WIT! It was great to meet you at the last social in Halifax. You will be sorely missed by many, to which you can count me.

Your decision is I'm sure for reasons that are compelling to you and we must respect this. In case you do ever reconsider (which many of us hope), the door will always be open!

All the very best for the future!

FR

Well Mr Wrinkledintime. A shocker to the community here no doubt. I wish you nothing but the best my friend !

Obviously you have put a lot of thought into this decision and I wish you the absolute best. Unless of course you change your mind...Then I will wish you the best right here on Cerb another day.... Either way life goes on and as long as YOU are happy then that is what counts.

For the record, I and many others have never been tired of hearing your voice and never will be. I enjoy hearing your voice from every angle of every post you make. Serious to helpful to fun and funny. It's all good !

You might be wrinkled big guy....but not wrinkled enough yet ;) you need more time to wrinkle properly in Cerbland !!

Take Care

Lee

• Like 3

Hey WIT :)

I for one will never try to convince you to change your mind about moving on. You've always shown with your posts, comments, information and advice that you put a lot of thought into anything you post. I can only conclude that the same amount of thought went into the making of this decision. This game, these boards and the players involved all come with a certain shelf life and recognizing when it's time to move on isn't an easy. I congratulate you on seeing it was time to move into another phase of your life.

Good luck and thanks :)

Peace

MG

I am sad to hear this WIT, I come to my computer on early Monday morning to see that you wish to leave CERB. I will miss the knowledge,experience, advice and most of all your contribution to this board.

I wish you the best of luck my friend, and if you ever wish to come back just know that we will welcome you back with open arms.

Big hugs to you WIT,

NJ

All the best as you move onward. Your contributions are valued and I am sure whatever path you seek with your new found Cerb freedom the people gaining a bit of WIT are lucky to have the opportunity.

Cheers!

• Like 1

A real shocker when I saw this post this morning. Perhaps I am naive to what goes on behind the scenes. The decision taken by WIT has affected me more than I first thought.

I echo the sentiments expressed by the many reactions before me to this thread. So many in a short time so I know WIT's leaving has really unsettled a few of us.

All the best, sir.

WIT, I am sure you have put a lot of thought into this decision. I wish that you would not leave, but only you can say if this is the right thing for you or not.

I have from the beginning of my profile here, have looked up to you greatly! You are everything I love about cerb! You have helped so many here, including me.

I am forever grateful for meeting you, wish we had more time to get to know each other!

Who knows, maybe you will leave us...then miss us too much and come back, heheheh...one can wish right?

Please take good care of yourself! Enjoy all the wonderful splendor your life can offer:)

Much love to you, xoxoxo

• Like 1

I wish you well in whatever path you choose to follow....

You will be greatly missed, as someone who admires your posts and contributions I can say it will not be the same around here without you.

Take care.....

WIT, you know you have a second home here. You are welcome anytime you decide to come back or by for a visit. Take care!

Wow. You go away for the weekend, and then... a bolt from the blue!

Previous posters here have said it better than I could, but, once more... we'll miss you, WIT. And no, we weren't sick of hearing you say the same things, even if you were sick of saying them :)

For everything there is a season.

Cerb is a tough place to say good bye to and I am sure this was a hard decision for you. All the best in the future and as we know everything and everyone will go full circle.

All the best and love to you WIT.

Guest ****ven

I wish the best to you and will miss your honest witty opinions. You are an excellent contributer to the Cerb community and obviously will be very missed. This said, life can take us in many directions, and I hope this is the direction you choose to go in happily.

You will be missed greatly. You have helped me personally a great deal over the years and I always valued your opinion and contributions, i hate to see you go and hope one day you come back (your always welcome back).

Best wishes.

• Like 7

I'm also sorry to see you go WIT. I have enjoyed your contributions and insights. Hope you come back after a break :) hugs. C.

It was shocking and very sad to see this thread that you have decided to leave cerb WIT, and though I left cerb myself for a long while and can likely understand your reasons but I sincerely hope that you too will decide to come back as your presence and your fairness and your knowledge and your great contributions will be deeply missed. In the meantime while anxiously awaiting (praying for) your early return, I would like to convey my best wishes to you and my sincere thanks for your invaluable contributions over so many years.

postnotes_pos.gif

billybob:

you should wonder why he is leaving

I have discussed it with him and I fully understand why he is leaving thanks!

• Like 2

It was shocking and very sad to see this thread that you have decided to leave cerb WIT, and though I left cerb myself for a long while and can likely understand your reasons but I sincerely hope that you too will decide to come back as your presence and your fairness and your knowledge and your great contributions will be deeply missed. In the meantime while anxiously awaiting (praying for) your early return, I would like to convey my best wishes to you and my sincere thanks for your invaluable contributions over so many years.

I am glad that you have made a great decision to come back, CH, my friend. I wish that WIT has left the door ajar and would make a similar decision in the near future. We need elite members like you two to guide us newbies here in cerb.

Whatever decision you'll make though, I wish you all the best!

• Like 1

It was Life changes that brought me to this Game, and Life changes have kept me here for Now .... For Now

If your still reading:

WIT all I will say beyond that is I always read your posts first and followed your threads.

Loki318

I just got back from a long vacation (to me) and I find this? WIT.....wtf? I met you in Halifax at the CERB social and was impressed with your demeanor and your intellect. On top of that, I find out that we live 30 miles from each other. Okay, I may just have to hunt you down and share a beer with you on a patio (yours..the beer, too) and do some bonding. WIT.....as little as I know you, I love you like a brother from another mother. Your reasons for leaving are yours and yours alone and I respect your decision. Doesn't mean I have to like it, but I respect it. If you see this post, I'd love to meet up with you again some day and just share a bit of time. You're a class act, my friend.

• Like 1