What is for supper tonight?

Made both chicken and pork dumplings tonight with a couple of sauces to dip -made wrappers for the first time then ground my own pork and chicken thighs mixed with shallots ginger garlic cabbage carrots and soy, fish sauce, rice wine vinegar, sweet chili sauce and some sirachi and a few other spices damn they are so addicting !!!!

• Like 1

Tonight's menu is roast beef, Brussels sprouts, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, and red potatoes. For desert - mixed berry yogurt and then a cup of Earl Grey tea.

Tonight's menu is roast beef, Brussels sprouts, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, and red potatoes. For desert - mixed berry yogurt and then a cup of Earl Grey tea.

what time should I arrive? ;)

I've been on the road for a month and I'm finally home, headed out to do some shopping and I think this sounds delicious. I'm dyyyyng for a nice warm home cooked comfort meal! Thanks for the idea!

what time should I arrive? ;)

I've been on the road for a month and I'm finally home, headed out to do some shopping and I think this sounds delicious. I'm dyyyyng for a nice warm home cooked comfort meal! Thanks for the idea!

I am sorry, supper was at 5:00 today. All that is left now is the yogurt and tea. :)

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Southern Fried chicken with mashed potatoes and veggies.(Comfort Food)

• Chicken marinated in garlic and peeper
  • Red potatoes
  • Green beans, corn, and carrots
  • Two chocolate cookies
  • cup of tea

Whats for supper.... two hamburgers fresh off the grill with lettuce cheese and tomato, some pasta salad... Yogurt and fruit for desert. Its late but it tastes great

Whats for supper.... two hamburgers fresh off the grill with lettuce cheese and tomato, some pasta salad... Yogurt and fruit for desert. Its late but it tastes great

88491ae0.jpg My friend, enjoy!!

It was spaghetti and meat balls this evening,with some fresh french bread. With one glass of red wine.

I fired up the BBQ again tonight for grilled chicken, veggies & spuds...

my favourite season has finally arrived ... I won't have to wash a pan for months! LoL

Tonight will be Comfort Food: cheesy baked cauliflower stuffed crêpes topped with Frank's Red Hot Sauce and sour cream. Digging around getting organized to move has brought me into contact with something that's making my allergies go berserk. It's gonna be all comfort food, all week for me!

Well lunch is a Caesar salad with homemade oil and vinegar dressing washed down with water

For dinner, being a bit bad, but it's simple and comfort food too

Grilled cheese sandwich washed down with water, and berries for desert

RG

Tonight is BBQ rib eye steak!

Marinated simply with worchestshire??( SP?) and steak spice with garlic then drenched in cola!

Sweet potato fries will accompany the meat!

LOVE my BBQ season!

Ahhhhh living the life tonight.... leaving work late and heading to the hockey game.... so supper is Burger from A&W.

• Boneless, skinless chicken seasoned with Mrs. Dash
  • Red potato
  • Green beans, carrots, corn
  • Brussel sprouts
  • Large glass of water
  • Cup of tea
  • Two slices of raisin bread

• Like 1

I have marinated lamb chops. I used mint jelly, lemon juice, minced garlic and package of sweet onion ( salad dressing) . That has been in a zip locked bag for a few hours. I plan to BBQ them:)

On the side I have Russian purple potatoes , steamed then broiled . In olive oil, rosemary and peppercorns, asparagus on grill and portabella mushrooms, grilled.

OMG smells so wonderful!

• Like 1