What is for supper tonight?

I as well took advantage of this beautiful evening and fired up the barbecue

I made chicken kabobs as well as steak kabobs both had red, yellow, and orange peppers on the kabobs as well as sweet red onions, and then I made some fried rice to go with it

Mmmm so delicious!!!

Guest ChantalSummers

A superb seared tuna meal at the fish market with chocolate martinis yummm...

Naked midnight steak & eggs! :biggrin: Rare pan seared organic beef tenderloin & super soft runny free-run organic scrambled eggs. Paired with an ice cold glass of milk. Soo yummy!

• Like 2

Guest c**io**m7

Tonight is an amazing dinner for one: Jack Daniel's beef tenderloin, butter and herb mashed, steamed baby carrots and spinach/strawberry salad accompanied by a bottle of 2006 Bethany le reserve Shiraz.

For dessert, 2 fingers of Glenfiddich and an Alejandro.

Gabriel pizza. it had to be take out, no time to cook. Canada playing this afternoon at the worl junior championship. then at 4:30 nfl playoff, at 7:00 the SENS versus montreal and at 8:00 saints versus the eagles. a great day for sport fans.

Up late but now I'm thinking about tomorrow...either meat lovers pizza from the take out up the street or get a taco kit and tacos...if tacos better make sure I have tabasco sauce, I don't find the sauce in the kits hot enough

RG

Mac & cheese with locally made farmer's sausage, home made ketchup and applesauce.

Last week, I was all about the quiches. This week? Crêpes!

(Damn you, Pinterest!!)

• Like 1

Pork loin in an apple butter sauce, sweet potato fries and string beans...butternut squash soup to start.

I am at the office eating leftover pork chop, leftover fried spuds, pork and beans. That close Emma ? ;)

My soup appetizer would have to be Campbells mushroom or tomato without milk ..... doh ohhhhhh FAIL

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

Tonight will be baked pork medallions in apricot curry sauce with Thai purple rice accompanied by a Jackson Triggs Sauvignon Blanc.

Hot turkey sandwiches complete with stuffing, gravy, peas and cranberry dressing, same as last night and the night before. (We had a big bird this year in anticipation of family coming to visit, they cancelled due to illness and now I'm sick of turkey!)

Guest c**io**m7

Chicken wings and onion rings...yup...healthy food tonight...lol...and, oh yeah, Alexander Kieth's white