What is for supper tonight?

Guest P**aq

9 days in a row, salad and or veggies. It is my New Year's resolution, and well, I am feeling better about myself and I seem to have some new energy. Boring meal to post, but I'm feeling good!

Guest c**io**m7

Jack Daniels, ice cubes and Advil for my splitting headache as appetizer. Main course is Jack Daniels, hickory chicken and Mexican rice. Dessert is Jack Daniels and ice cubes.

(Yup...hell of a day)

Something I've been dreaming about for a couple weeks, and meaning to make for the past couple days: spinach crepes!

Guest c**io**m7

Tonight's supper is pork shoulder chop, 2 eggs sunny side up, Texas toast washed down with 2 ounces of Mt. Gay Eclipse Black...all being enjoyed while watching 1968 Planet of the Apes.

It was warm enough to BBQ tonight. Carnivore Warning: I picked up two nearly perfect bib eye steaks at the local butcher. I rubbed the steaks with Montreal Steak Spice and grilled them with a couple of russet potatoes and a foil packet of cut green veggies and garlic. Yummo!

Guest c**io**m7

My plan was BBQ but, I am tired...think I am just gonna order a pizza when I get home.

Guest c**io**m7

Tonight was 10 oz of pan seared and grilled filet mignon with a side of grilled eggplant accompanied by one glass of Mirassou Pinot Noir.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Tonight is takeout with honey garlic chicken with mashed potatoes veggies and pecan pie. Love my neighbourhood for food service.

MMMMM, marinated all day on the counter with ginger al, Montreal stea spice, garlic YUM!!! Fell apart before I could get into roasting pot, lol..

smells great in here, carrots roast along side, cauliflower and potato wedges on the side, :) I am warm and cozy on this winter stormy night:)

Seems the perfect thing for a cold day, spaghetti with meat sauce

Sauce is made and on low heat in the slow cooker...apartment smells really good right now

Getting hungry already

RG

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

Skillet chicken with chipotle dry rub, Mexican rice and corn...maybe a Reisling.

Cooking now and it smells delicious!!

Walnut crusted salmon fillet, flavored with maple syrup, curry, chilli and garlic:)

Also,

fish cakes ( tilapia) seasoned with shallots, walnut, cranberry and cilantro!

Not sure on the sides yet, hmmm?