What is for supper tonight?

Just finished a T-bone steak and baked potato with all the trimmings

Washed down with a Becks no alcohol beer

For desert, which I'll have in a couple hours, because I'm stuffed, mixed berries

RG

• Like 1

Heading out with my wife in a few minutes to try a new restaurant.... before today I had never even heard of it so I have no idea what to expect.

I forgot to eat again today. So I am having an early supper. Hamburger Helper Macaroni and Chili with broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots.

Wings with bleu cheese dip (actually Renee's salad dressing)

Washed down with a Becks no alcohol beer

Followed by mixed berries and a decaf coffee...well actually Starbucks House Blend (for my Keurig)

RG

Had an outside appointment today that went later than expected so was late getting home did not want to cook so picked up some Chinese food.

Leftovers from last night, BBQ chicken taste great the second night or maybe it's because it only takes 1 minute in the microwave.

Leftover vegetarian chili, brown rice and plain yogurt.

It doesn't sound very exciting but it was fucking delicious -- and the last of my chili. What am I gonna eat now??

• Like 1

Cooking and sex both go hand in hand, like foreplay it's all about timing and take your time working the ingredients its not always about portions but more about taste and feel, like a woman if you prepare her right she will give off a certain smell or taste (pheromones) then you know she is ready, ;)

Tonight's dinner theme is middle eastern, tabbouleh, stuffed zucchini and marinated chicken kebabs.

Today for lunch tomato and cucumber salad with chicken, and homemade oil/vinegar dressing washed down with 32 ounces water followed by a walk and then mixed berries and another 32 ounces water

For dinner a steak washed down with 32 ounces water followed by strawberries and more water.

Any wonder I get up a couple times a night any more LOL

RG :-)

Tonight I am having dinner in from Swiss Chalet.

• Classic Quarter Chicken & 1/3 Rack BBQ Ribs
  • Fresh Vegetable Medley
  • Oven Baked Potato - Plain
  • Multigrain roll
  • Large Mug of Milk

Happy Easter everyone! :)

Certainly a non-traditional Easter dinner. Pork chop with my famous mushroom gravy, mashed potatoes and carrots. I am alone so I chose what I like. :) It will be a late dinner so I will watch it with my Montreal Canadiens.

• Like 1

Friday, this is my fish night!!

Mussels in maple curry sauce, chopped red oion, orange/red peppers, and boc choy:)

Salmon fillet on BBQ

bacon wrapped scallops!!

MMMMmmmm this will be sooo good!

• Like 1

Steak or Carne pizzaiola. Made from scratch with onions, peppers, garlic, strips of leftover steak, chopped tomatoes, olive oil and penne pasta. Cook the pasta, sauté the meat & veggies, mix in a casserole add cheese and bake for 20 minutes. OMG the perfect munchie food. Easy to serve, easy to eat and tastes like a lot more! Yummo!

• Boneless - skinless chicken breast
  • Red potato with skin on
  • Broccoli, cauliflower and carrot
  • Two unsweetened chocolate chip cookies
  • Cup of tea
  • Half a cup of vanilla yogurt

A lovely home made salad with raisins, cheddar cheese, brie cheese, tomatoes, eggs, chicken, green and olive oil and red wine vinegar..... At the last minute add some small shrimp.... Hmmm!! delicious :)

• Like 1