What is for supper tonight?

Chicken, spatchcocked and roast with lemon and olive oil, parsnip puree, and kale braised with pork belly, shallots, garlic and a bit of chicken broth.

All cooked to the Top 80 Videos of the 80's on MuchMoreMusic. "She's my uptown girl...." or "Don't push me, cause I'm close to the edge...."

Music makes everything work well.

• Like 1

Home made ham & shrimp Jambalaya with a fresh loaf of crusty bread. It was very hot and tasty. Later, we had warm Felix & Norton cookies with a cold glass of milk. Yum!

I just had a couple of eggs and toast last night. Wasn't overly hungry and wanted to make something that was quick and simple! Almost forgot, had some red wine with it of course. Beso de Vino 2009 from Spain, cheap and good!!!

I had sweet and sour pork chops last night. Started with a recipe for spare ribs and made a few modifications. Turned out pretty good. :)

Tonight's dinner is gonna be something quick and easy. And beer to wash it down.

Guest S**a*Q

Roasyed spaghetti squash, marinara sauce, ground chicken and cottage cheese. :)

You are the best!

I have two sirloins, cut into 1 inch thick strips, (will be blackened, cooked rare) to go on top of a big spinach salad with pomegranate seeds, and a black pepper dressing.

Red wine from Mike Weir's winery (since he is playing decent golf again....excuse yesterday's round!), a friend has brought me Kona coffee direct from Hawaii, and a nice Glenlivet 18 year old for pre and post dinner!!

Thought this could be fun' date=' for us food passionate people! Every dinner I make I try to create flavor, presentation, healthy balance, color, and at times a new challenge.

Tonight's dinner is: Scallop and shrimp skewers. Dressed red pepper, mini portabello, Spanish onion, zucchini. Brushed with olive oil and herbs then straight to the BBQ:) Served with wild rice, with mixed lentil!

So what's for dinner tonight??[/quote']

wanted to have pulled pork but found out it is best to marinade for 24 hours before cooking. guess that will be tomorrow. so my back up is liver with onions ,bacon , whipped potatoes and green beans.

Frying up some red and green peppers for an egg and pepper sandwich on fresh Italian bread. Oven baked french fries and frying an extra egg to dip fries in yolk, maybe 2 extra eggs lol. Simple but very yummy.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

BBpMYfqCYAAQsqb.jpg

Since its snowing today in SudburyI made Mac N Cheese With Ham. Served up with a baguette and washe ddown with some Stella Artois!

I have a big pot of pea soup on the stove, with lots of ham hocks, onions and carrots. We'll be making up fresh rolls for dipping.

Does anybody remember Shake-&-Bake? It was a '60s thing. My mom made it a few times. Last night, I made my own shake-&-bake chicken! Turned out pretty good!

• Like 1

Does anybody remember Shake-&-Bake? It was a '60s thing. My mom made it a few times. Last night, I made my own shake-&-bake chicken! Turned out pretty good!

Hey I just made that tonight! Had the honey garlic one.