What is for supper tonight?

Spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans and spam. (But baked beans are off.)

Seriously, Fred has been after me all week to make up a big pot of onion soup, and make baked French onion soup with lots of melted cheese and homemade croutons.

• Like 1

I had Swiss Chalet 1/4 chicken dinner with baked potato, dressing, veggies, and butternut squash soup.

Now I am really sleepy....

Chicken and ribs in the slow cooker with a honey barbecue sauce, should be done by 700ish served on a plate of rice. ;) Oh... and a beer or two :) then watch Monday Night Football!

• Like 2

It was inevitable...sooner or later I would need to try this odd food. My neighbor gave me a fresh turducken yesterday. Not sure why but she did. As opposed to throwing it in the freezer, I decided to cook it today. Smells like thanksgiving!

• Like 1

It was inevitable...sooner or later I would need to try this odd food. My neighbor gave me a fresh turducken yesterday. Not sure why but she did. As opposed to throwing it in the freezer, I decided to cook it today. Smells like thanksgiving!

ooooo .... always wanted to try turducken .... too bad I can't come over for dinner :(

Tonight was Raid The Fridge night when I came in from an outcall. We ate standing in the kitchen, leftover wings, steak, bbq ribs, potato salad. Not the most nutritious meal ever, but it sure hit the spot!

While I sip on my glass of wine I am thinking a snowy Bar B Q , I'll grab a TBone from the freezer and throw it on the BarBQ cook some jasmine rice, and saute some mushrooms in butter with fresh garlic and wash it down with a Vaqueras.

tomato soup with grill cheese! Yummy!

I saw "5 guys" mentioned earlier (page 21 I think) and all I can remember the time when my sister mentioned she was "having 5 guys for lunch" and I bursted out laughing. I know, I know bad joke lol

Chicken with white wine and basil.

The key here is you sear the chicken breasts (don't use skinless) in some very hot olive oil, then fry them up nice and golden brown with fresh basil. When they are nicely browned you add a cup of white wine, some more basil, and then simmer away in the pan until the wine reduces. Once done, you take the chicken out, and stir cooked rice through the pan drippings and white wine. Best rice you'll ever taste. Serve with a vegetable of your choice (green beans tonight) along with a fresh garden salad.

Porthos

Brown sugar/dijon mustard slow roasted pork tenderloin, oven roasted potatoes and carrot wedges, bottle of pinot grigio followed by cream cheese marbled chocolate chunk brownies.