What is for supper tonight?

Since I have some time today, I will be making a super delish mushroom & spinach manicotti with a lovely marinara sauce :) Also going to make an arugula salad with parmesean petals and a lemon & EVOO dressing :)

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Chinese dumplings for dinner tonight dim sum style!

Edited by N***he**Ont**y
Speeling I mean Spelling lol

Tonight it's going to be fried portabello mushrooms. Stuffed with feta cheese, tomatoes, spinach, and garlic.

And for a midnight snack tonight, the leftover spinach from the tin of spinach I use for the portabello mushrooms

RG

I`m back home tonight so no take out for me :)

I Fried some pork chops and smothered them in cream of mushroom soup with mashed potatoes and corn mmmm

• Like 1

Home made vegtable soup with smoked meat sandwiches while enjoying the Grey Cup game, then of course Giants vs Packers :) couch surfing!

Roast pork with baby potatoes and a medley of winter vegetables, homemade apple sauce, garden salad. Desert was vanilla bean ice creme with home canned peaches. They taste like they just came off the tree, and the syrup is fantastic over the ice creme!

• Like 1

Late supper last night - brown rice, stir-fried bean sprouts with shredded chicken, and some leftover roast pork -- nothing special.

But -- had an awesome sushi lunch with a beautiful SP friend of mine. Now, that was special! :biggrin:

Brain in neutral tonight about what to cook so something easy

hash brown potatoes with a couple fried eggs on top, with a cup of decaf coffee (breakfast for dinner LOL)

RG

• Like 1

Last night I had the most bizarre dinner. I had left over cold cuts with cheese and baguette bread, then I had those incredibly delicious Cranberry and Fennel crackers from President's Choice with Chipotle hummus. Followed by hot chocolate...

...then I ate the chips you can get on Porter flights...

Please don't judge, and no, I'm not pregnant. haha

Guest *ig*a**

Last night it was sausage and peppers with penne pasta and the sausage was big and extra juicy and hand made.

Posted via Mobile Device

I have a bunch of free pizza coupons so....small, extra sauce, pepperoni, bacon and onion with double cheese, cheese on the bottom!