What is for supper tonight?

Unfortunately my wife has me on the 17 day diet. So far it has been 15 days of chicken fish and salads. No carbs, sugars, grains and limited fruits and vegetables.... HELP me please. And yes 10lbs thus far

It was so nice here today I shoveled out my BBQ, parked my butt in a lawn chair, couple of beers and cooked up some ribs, wings, taters and mushrooms.

• Like 1

Last night we had grilled lamb and baked russet potatoes with green beans and butternut squash.

Tonight for V-Day we will have BBQ'd filet mignon, mushrooms, oven roasted fingerling potatoes and creamed spinach. For desert we will have chocolate covered genitalia. Yum Oh! :69:

tonight I'm going to order Papa Johns Pizza :) The johns favorite actual :) and buffalo wings with ranch sauce mmmmm

That is MY FAV from Papa John's!! mmm mmm, I miss the buffalo chicken pizza they used to have:(

I made an oldy but goody this morning, Split Pea soup, never looks good, but wow the aroma and taste make up for it!

Last night, I made shrimp bisque for the first time ever, and it came out really well! I used cognac instead of brandy. We served it with freshly baked bread and salad with homemade croutons.

I rarely buy lettuce this time of year because the prices are horrid, the heads are pathetic, and so much just goes to waste. But I saw online that washing and cutting it up as soon as you get it home, then storing it in a mason jar greatly prolongs fridge life. We're giving that a try. I hope it works because that head of Romaine set us back $3.49! (But if you try this, learn from my mistake: use a wide-mouthed mason jar.)

I know this post is going to cause some wrinkled up noses lol But I am frying up some Liver and Onions tonight :) mmmmm. I'm still unsure of baked or mashed potatoes but there will be broccoli and carrots :)

now I'm getting hungry lol

• Like 3

I know this post is going to cause some wrinkled up noses lol But I am frying up some Liver and Onions tonight :) mmmmm. I'm still unsure of baked or mashed potatoes but there will be broccoli and carrots :)

now I'm getting hungry lol

You know what...this is a fav of mine!!! I usually order in a resturant, cause no one in my home life wants to look at it, smell it or eat it..ahahhaha, so I save this for when I g out to eat! MMMMMMmmmm with bacon and onions!

• Like 1

Calamari and a Greek Salad with Baklava for desert from Mino's in Kingston

Treat after spending all day at Hotel Dieu playing musical waiting rooms while mom had her surgery on her eye

RG