What is for supper tonight?

partner is gone from tuesday until sunday, lets see

tonight orville redenbachers butter popcorn with Absolut vodka and cranberry

Going to attempt to make honey garlic ribs with rice since I didn't have time last night. I have a feeling Murphy's Law is going to kick my ass with this one again.lol.

Missed the bus to go get my food tonight, so I ordered pizza. It will be my one time during this Halifax trip I've had it. Can't not have pizza at least once when visiting Halifax, but also can't make it a habit.

Guest Ot**w***og****n

I'm putting together a ground veal and pasta dish with cheese, peppers and onions. It's baking in the oven right now. I'm going to slice up some tomatoes and shallots to put on top of them...and yes, I am eating alone. I'm going to open a bottle of Beaujolais to have with it. Salud!

Tonight making my fav new dish, Turkey/chicken BBQ burgers:)

Stuffed with white onion, banana peppers, garlic and chilly pepper:)

Topped with cool avocado, tomato, Havarti cheese and Smokey ranch dressing!

Lazy night... a can of Campbell's Chicken noodle soup.....

Prime rib roast bone out marinated in Rickards Dark for 24 hours sprinkled with a secret spice recipe then seared on the grill on all sides quickly, taken off wrapped in bacon and roasted on a rotisserie to a medium rare. Accompanied with a saffron risotto and a Malbec wine.

• Like 1

Prime rib roast bone out marinated in Rickards Dark for 24 hours sprinkled with a secret spice recipe then seared on the grill on all sides quickly, taken off wrapped in bacon and roasted on a rotisserie to a medium rare. Accompanied with a saffron risotto and a Malbec wine.

I'm not gay but... you serve me that, and I might just do ya. Just sayin'.

• Like 1

Guest webothscore

I had sushi. I think I can eat it once a week and never get sick of it. So diverse...

Black cherry yogurt mixed with fresh strawberries, blackberries, pineapple and bananna. A light supper for the end of the week.

Ended up having tortiere, mashed potato's, spinach salad, a little red wine and chocolate brownies for dessert. No I was sleepy yesterday evening!!! It was bloody good though!!!

Guest Ot**w***og****n

I cleaned off my small deck, chairs, table and bar-b-que this afternoon so I'm going to fire it up and do some beef tenderloin steak, baked potatoes and maybe some onions and peppers to go with it all. Might have a couple nice glasses of Cabernet Sauvignon with it all. Salud!!

I suppose I can tell now that it's in retrospect. We tried something new tonight. Very simple, but I see a lot of this in my summer.

We crumbled meatballs into tortillas with cheddar and nuked them to melt the cheese. Then we topped with ketchup, mustard and salad mixed with mayo. It was better than any fast food chain cheeseburger I've ever had! I just wish I would have added on some pickles.

Guest Ot**w***og****n

I'm doing up some bbq chicken, steamed carrots and some oven baked French fries...nothing fancy that's for sure but it will be good.

Yeah!!!! Papa John's Pizza has their wonderful Buffalo Pizza Back!

Heheheh, not much of a pizza fan, but man this one....well, won me over!!

pardon the pun, lol

Love the pickled Jalapeno too, with the garlic butter dip:)

BBQ'ed chicken marinated with special family secret sauce, lol, yumm!

First BBQ of the year!

Edited by Luckyme

BBQ ribs last night, a new trick I learned....

Boil the ribs in pinapple juice, garlic then coat them with Dianna's sauce mixed with honey!

OMG it was soooo amasing, you can taste the pinnapple right through out the meat! YUMMY

Salmon fillet marinated in Mill Street maple ale, stuFfed with scallops and grilled on a sugar maple plank basted in a beer and maple syrup sauce. Served with fresh baked rosemary bread and saffron infused white wine risotto.

I love being me!

• Like 1

Last night I had Chinese. Had some seafood hofun noodles, some Singapore noodles, some pan fried yimen noodles, some cha siu and some siu yuk. Now that I can cook again, think tonight's going to be rib eye and asparagus on the BBQ.