What is for supper tonight?

Guest ChantalSummers

Lemon rosmary salmon with wild rice and peppercorn asparagus. I am in love with seafood and adore cooking. Cheers!!

Guest C**Tra****er

Just picked up some lobster to go along with a nice juicy grilled steak (med-rare of course) and some strawberry shortcake for dessert!

Epic food weekend...Those cajun fritters (above) on Friday. Funny thing - they're pretty good hot out of the oil but cold as leftovers? OMG...so good. They're like super flavor bread with chunks of yum.

Saturday was seared halibut cheeks with a butter, white wine, lemon, shallot reduction. Served with a goat cheese, fig, arugula salad with a sherry vinegar, olive oil and shallot vinaigrette and sourdough bread. I'm shamed to admit I bought bread instead of baking it this weekend. Should know better. It's never quite as good.

Sunday was sous-vide, pan seared steaks, sweet potato gnocchi with brown butter and crispy sage and roasted broccoli with asiago.

Oh yeah and since figs were on sale, we jarred up a batch of spicy fig chutney as well.

Right...back to dieting all week to do it again next weekend.

Guest C*****tte

Tortellini in brodo.

There is a new Italian grocery store that opened up close by and I wanted the fresh fresh fresh stuff. Cannot wait to have my dinner and watch Game of Thrones from this past Sunday night.

Guest Ot**w***og****n

Did up some bbq chicken breast, some oven baked fries, some asparagus and a nice garden salad. Of course a glass or two of chilled white wine to go with it. I still hate eating alone.

Tomato and Cucumber salad pre made at the grocery store

Going to add blu cheese to it, and Renee's Blu Cheese dressing

Washed down with a bottle of water

For desert, fresh pineapple

RG

Tomato and Cucumber salad pre made at the grocery store

Going to add blu cheese to it, and Renee's Blu Cheese dressing

Washed down with a bottle of water

For desert, fresh pineapple

RG

MMMM Pineapple, are you joining my challenge? hahahha, JK

I am day 3 of Blueberries, hahaha

Guest Ot**w***og****n

OK it's 41 C with the humidex.....I have a litre of chocolate ice cream in the freezer. Enough said. I put together a spinach salad, cold pasta salad and put a small rib steak on the bbq. Very tasty.

Edited by Ot**w***og****n

Breaded sole with a roasted red pepper, onion, sundries tomato and caper sauce atop of the best rice known to man!

Guest D***el B***e

Green salad w/tomatoes, green & yellow peppers, onions, cucumber dressing topped with half a chicken breast. Cold glass of milk to wash it all down ... typical monday night meal.