What is for supper tonight?

Well out of ideas for dinner tonight so I was bad, had nachos.

Nacho chips, chedder, mozzarella and monteray jack with jalapeno cheese

I went thru the grocery store fast today, and didn't look closely when I grabbed the Tostitos. Got home, it was hint of lime...aw f*ck I thought, well I tried them, damn they are good

RG

Got home this afternoon from a business trip... went to the office for a couple of hours and then picked up some junk food on the way home .... yep that's right still living the dream lol

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Friday night.... Panko and .Parmesan crusted pork chop, scalloped potatoes, and steamed cauliflower. Chasing it with an Italian Verduzzo. Unfortunately, enjoying it on my own.

Pork Tenderloin in a cream cheese sauce , secret spices and yogurt. This was topped with a very old stuffing recipe and apples. Veggies: carrots , sweet potatoes and corn, asparagus in a rich cream sauce and mashed garlic potatoes with more sour cream.

OK, you know I did not make this but it was good! :D

It's a bitch sometimes cooking for one.

Tonight it's pretty simple, got a nice salmon steak, and the first corn of the season.

I'm sure I can find a nice glace of wine around here to go with it.

Noticing your post again and I bet you can find a good glass of wine there somewhere! :)

Well on Saturday I treated myself and drove to the cheese factory all intent on buying 5 year old cheddar. Imagine my surprise, they have it on occasion and did on Saturday, 6 year old cheddar. So tonight, macaroni and cheese made with 6 year old cheddar

And why did I not have it last night? The cheese factory also had mozzarella with red chilli's, mozzarella with jalapenos, and salsa cheese. So I made nachos last night

Been biking quite a bit thru Pikes Peak lately LOL

RG

• Like 1