What is for supper tonight?

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Perogies cooked with bacon in the pan with sour cream and washed down with spring water.

Spaghetti with meat sauce. Yum, hadn't had it for a long time, ate too much and no room for dessert... :(

• Like 1

Well today was chilly, dark and yucky outside. So felt like a fall dinner tonight.

Beef ribs made in slow cooker with homemade BBQ type sauce. New PEI potatoes and broccolinie:) ( opps spelled that wrong, hmmm, uno the baby broccoli stuff hahahah)

Nothing because I am wayyyy too lazy (and probably not that hungry!). But my ideal meal would be salmon and pasta. And a chocolate mousse or a creme brûlée for dessert. Yep!

Homemade submarine

Salami, roast beef, provolone, mozzarella, jalapeno havarti, sliced onion, peppers and tomato. Hot mustard and mayo on French bread. (half a sub today, half tomorrow)

Washed down with water

And for desert, nothing

RG

Did half pound hamburgers with herbes de provence mixed in all grilled on my wood fired grill using plum wood. On a fresh ciabata bun and topped with onions, tomatoes, lettuce and aioli mayo

Guest **cely***r***ne

Getting a roast beast ready for the oven...MMMM Love my old fashioned soul food! It is much needed!

Tonight I made a hash: canned corned beef stir-fried with deep-fried hash brown potato patties with ground chili pepper flakes with rice. (I have NO idea how to cook. I'm surprised I haven't starved to death eons ago).

• Like 2

Tonight I made a hash: canned corned beef stir-fried with deep-fried hash brown potato patties with ground chili pepper flakes with rice. (I have NO idea how to cook. I'm surprised I haven't starved to death eons ago).

Yumm, that sounds like a good comfort dish!

Tonight I have lamb chops marinating , 2 with Mint jelly and the other 2 with hot pepper jelly. Sided with grilled eggplant, onion, mushrooms.

Wonder which jelly I will prefer?

BBQ'D Chicken burgers garnished with sliced cheese, lettuce, Bick's sandwich savers pickles,

A little bit of slug make-up sprinkled on the balls.

Yumm, that sounds like a good comfort dish!

Tonight I have lamb chops marinating , 2 with Mint jelly and the other 2 with hot pepper jelly. Sided with grilled eggplant, onion, mushrooms.

Wonder which jelly I will prefer?

I propose marriage ? All this sounds to good to be true !!

xo

I propose marriage ? All this sounds to good to be true !!

xo

Marriage ? May I suggest seeing if you could come over for DINNER first !! hehe

from

Poor poor Lambchops ;) From the days when I had 2 television channels. Lambchops and the Irish Rovers ..............

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQYKw_DLfGIp9mjeClNSUA1aOqMXrlyJJOUpBB2e4ViJTTCjNu

Since it is so freaking COLD, I am feeling for a homemade mac & cheese with 3 different types of cheddar , and to ensure I stay healthy-I will also make a green salad to go with ;)

Cajun BBQ Ribs, Garlic Shrimp, Fresh Garden Veggies, and a red wine (I haven't yet picked out). Yummy.

Wonton Mac & Cheese, Philly cheese steak spring roll, and a black cherry lemonade cocktail, at Deville dinerbar, on Stanley street.