Bbbj. Is It a Deal Breaker?

Is BBBJ a Deal Breaker For You?  

296 members have voted

1. 1. Is BBBJ a Deal Breaker For You?

• Yes, will not book with an SP that doesn't offer it.
    • No, it's Not Important
    • Would Much prefer, but it would depend on the SP's Looks
    • Much prefer if she didn't provide the service, but will still consider seeing her.

I am sure there has been a poll about this Subject.

But for the sake wanting to know, I have posted this Poll.

Any additional comments are welcome; like if you were willing to pay extra for it. If you would prefer if it was a service that wasn't offered.

Also if CIM was expected or if it was something that would be considered extra.

I think this info would be helpful for everyone, both newbies as an SP or Clients.

Thanks,

Jason

For me, while yes it's a preference to CBJ, I always respect the lady's boundaries, and I have had wonderful encounters with ladies who do not provide BBBJ...so no, it's not a deal breaker

Every encounter with every lady should be mutually beneficial, and part of that is respecting the lady's boundaries. I certainly wouldn't want to receive, nor would I ask for, any service that the lady truly does not want to provide, even if she begrudgingly agreed to do so for an extra fee.

The closest answer in your poll was would much prefer but depends on SP's looks. That is most correct to my opinion, but really, for me, that all encompassing personality/character/sense of humour/chemistry plays far more important a factor for me than looks or services

My two cents

RG

As much as I like bbbj's, I will not go there with an SP. I always play safe, well almost always... I indulge in unprotected daty. This is a skill that requires lots of practice... :Cunning:

I've seen a few ladies that certainly make it clear they don't offer BBBJ so it's obviously not a deal breaker (for me). Oddly, even though it was made clear to me no BBBJ (by their ads or correspondence, without asking -- I didn't ask), seems BBBJ was more often than not... well let's just say it must be one of those YMMV things even with some that are clear up front it won't be available :)

But then I have no agenda or expectations and have walked away from several very nice visits with some wonderful ladies and it just seemed we never got around to first base, maybe next time :) Maybe never....

Oddly to me, sexual services are, well nice to know it's pretty much understood to be available, but not always necessary.

I admit to once kind of being disappointed a little when I was warned ahead of time I would be raped (not that you can rape the willing) and wasn't but other than that one time never disappointed.

For me the most important thing is CIM (or would it be CIC for CBJ?). It loses something if she has to stop just before the end. The best is when she doesn't even miss a beat and keeps going until you stop.

• Like 1

If I was into having a variety of single, or low repeat rendez vous with SPs he BBBJ would be very important.

But as it is now, I basically have 2 favourites with different fantasys for each that take me past just the physical experience...one does and one doesn't, but I luv them both. (the "doesn't" does have excellent cbj skill though). In fact I just had a date and a cock ring was used (first time) and that was an incredible feeling...I never felt that way (rock hard and bigger than it is) before, so I guess I am not focussed on any one aspect of "the menu"...I just let it happen

• Like 1

Honestly,who does not enjoy a bbbj. I think there has to be a very high comfort and trust level between the provider and the receiver but it is still playing Russian roulette for both individuals.

Additional Comments:

• Like 2

Nope. Not a consideration with whom I want to meet. Never been discussed prior, during or after to be honest that I can recollect. I dont hobby willy nilly and my comfort level must be there . Therefore the ladies I meet with I trust so it it completely up to what they desire on this topic.

No DATY. .... Now that would make Lee very very sad :( :(

• Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I leave it to the SP to decide. If there is a connection it could or may not happen! Its up to the SP!

I leave it to the SP to decide. If there is a connection it could or may not happen! Its up to the SP!

I don't think anyone was suggesting it wasn't up to the SP, it always is of course. The question was how important is it to you the client.

• Like 1

I don't think anyone was suggesting it wasn't up to the SP, it always is of course. The question was how important is it to you the client.

He answered the question .... It obviously isnt a deal breaker by his answer

He answered the question .... It obviously isnt a deal breaker by his answer

Ok, thanks for the clarification.

Edited by billybob

Guest p**h*x

Not a deal breaker for me. I enjoy both bbbj and cbj. Also if it is bbbj I do not assume cim. I leave that up to the lady and personally wouldn't be comfortable asking if I wasn't sure that was something offered.

Absolutely not a deal-breaker for me. But I've never really been inclined to take the view that "if we don't do X, it's a waste of time". There are MANY fun things to do, and you can't possibly fit them all into one encounter. Well, okay, you might, but I can't.

Oddly, even though it was made clear to me no BBBJ (by their ads or correspondence, without asking -- I didn't ask), seems BBBJ was more often than not... well let's just say it must be one of those YMMV things even with some that are clear up front it won't be available :)

Yes, I've seen the same. But this seems reasonable; after all, someone who advertizes a particular service really ought to be OK with it most of the time. Obviously everything is YMMV and the lady has the absolute right to change her mind about anything at any time and for any reason... but someone who doesn't provide what's advertized on a regular basis will eventually get accused of B&S. But, equally obviously, anyone who chooses to provide something she doesn't advertize will probably get a grand total of zero complaints :)

No DATY. .... Now that would make Lee very very sad :sad: :sad:

That would make me very sad too.

I think that the SP takes on most of the risk when performing BBBJ so I think it's unfair to expect them to do it all the time. In the moment I would prefer BBBJ to a CBJ but I do not take that into consideration when looking over an advertisement.

• Like 1

BBBJ is not a deal breaker for me, but I have come to enjoy it. I do find that I seek out those who provide it, as opposed to those who don't. Right now, there is only one SP I am seeing who does not provide it, the rest do.

Edited by emb3750

But I've never really been inclined to take the view that "if we don't do X, it's a waste of time". There are MANY fun things to do, and you can't possibly fit them all into one encounter.

Very true. Also, every lady has things she is particularly good at (you can't be good at everything). The key is focus on those things during the encounter and if BJ isn't one of them, you may have an amazing time without even having one.

• Like 1

interesting topic...for me I prefer BBBJ, and I seek SP's that advertise it. Although, if I saw an SP that I wanted to see who only offered CBJ, I would still see them.

as for the other question in the orginal post, I never consider CIM as part of a BBBJ and would think it would be an additonal request.

To each their own. I really enjoy a BBBJ prior to covered FS. I respect the ladies choice to offer this service or not, just as it my choice not to see ladies who choose not to offer it. No matter the recommendations on the SP, if she advertises CBJ only, I move on to the next one.

So it is a deal-breaker or non-starter for me!