There is another thread going about BBBJ.

I am curious about how many guys out there would turn down a date with an SP if she didn't allow DATY?

There is another thread going about BBBJ.

I am curious about how many guys out there would turn down a date with an SP if she didn't allow DATY?

I wouldn't be surprised if the numbers were higher for declined dates based on 'no daty' then 'no bbbj'/cbj only.

I could be wrong but I highly doubt it.

• Like 1

I wouldn't be surprised if the numbers were higher for declined dates based on 'no daty' then 'no bbbj'/cbj only.

I would think the opposite because I do far more blowing than receiving, lol.

Daty is by far , my favorite thing to do...more so than receiving a bbbj. So for me, ya...a deal breaker.

I would think the opposite because I do far more blowing than receiving, lol.

I think you may be right Angela. As clients we do very much enjoy doing that but in my case it's my version of YMMV :) I'm definitely more inclined on the second and subsequent encounters and only if there is mutual interest of course.

• Like 1

Obviously ymmv but it's as good to give as it to receive and only fair :) I only ask one question up front as kissing is my deal breaker, most everything else will depend on chemistry.

Peace

MG

Would daty with a dental dam be a deal breaker?

No, my favorite food is the double Whooper from Burger King and you can't get this at any other restaurant than Burger King, yet I do visit other restaurants :)

A dental dam? Only if the lady WANTED DATY and that was her restriction.

Doesn't sound like much fun with a dental dam but then if the lady thought otherwise (fun for her) then that would make it fun (for me) and I would oblige :)

Guest Ou**or**n

I enjoy mutual oral as much as the full service portion. To me daty is (to quote Jules) is the holiest of hollies and the enjoyment is that unique combination of her enjoyment combined with tasting and exploring every square inch down there. A lady may in fact get pleasure while using a dam but I wouldn't enjoy giving it and at the end of the day it's me buying the encounter.

So no daty or dental dam = no visit.

Yes, Daty is amazing, I just love to give a lady the best I can, and when she enjoys that, it brings me great pleasure.

Would I avoid if no Daty, yes I would. I am having a hard time remembering though, the last time a lady didn't accommodate this.

i would avoid going to an SP if there was no DATY offered. i like to get some of the details of what the restrictions are on SP's before i decide to see them. BBBJ is a must as well.

• Like 1

i would avoid going to an SP if there was no DATY offered. i like to get some of the details of what the restrictions are on SP's before i decide to see them. BBBJ is a must as well.

This is where the true advertising comes into play! If a lady says she is full GFE then you find out that she does not allow DFK or DATY , well I personally find that misleading in her advertisement saying she is full GFE, and I wouldn't see her. As Mr.Green said earlier kissing is important to myself as well, it is part of the true intimacy with a lady.

• Like 2

This is where the true advertising comes into play! If a lady says she is full GFE then you find out that she does not allow DFK or DATY , well I personally find that misleading in her advertisement saying she is full GFE, and I wouldn't see her. As Mr.Green said earlier kissing is important to myself as well, it is part of the true intimacy with a lady.

It's so hard with all the acronyms around to know what they mean. I emailed a lady and she said she was a "safe" GFE, so I responded so that means you don't do bbbj? She said yes of course, I mean I don't provide bbfs.

In most cases you would assume, or at least I would, safe GFE means nothing without protection but what about daty?

I find it's always best to ask, respectful questions are always met with respectful responses.

• Like 3

It's so hard with all the acronyms around to know what they mean. I emailed a lady and she said she was a "safe" GFE, so I responded so that means you don't do bbbj? She said yes of course, I mean I don't provide bbfs.

In most cases you would assume, or at least I would, safe GFE means nothing without protection but what about daty?

I find it's always best to ask, respectful questions are always met with respectful responses.

YES good point as well!

I always ask the questions before booking, ensuring as well,it is respectfully asked.

Guest Ou**or**n

Good point, if a lady advertises safe GFE I assume CBJ and ask about DATY. However when a lady advertises 'everything covered' then I pass as I assume she also means DATY is with a dental dam. I could ask but the phrase alone is usually an indicator of a lady I wouldn't have good chemistry with.

I kind of have to agree. cbj seems acceptable as long as there is a bj it's all good lol.

Additional Comments:

Good point, if a lady advertises safe GFE I assume CBJ and ask about DATY. However when a lady advertises 'everything covered' then I pass as I assume she also means DATY is with a dental dam. I could ask but the phrase alone is usually an indicator of a lady I wouldn't have good chemistry with.

I would caution you against assuming that safe GFE means covered daty. It is mostly used to indicate cbj, imo.

In any case, regardless what someone uses GFE, PSE, Safe GFE or whatever, the main thing you are interested in is the actual list. In the past a lot of advertisers were copy cats. They see something in an ad, and voila, it appears in theirs. They usually had no clue what it was supposed to represent.

I usually suggest that sps simply say what they do or do not do, and that clients ask the sp to tell them what they do and do not do. Failing that, you both are taking the chance that your own interpretation of that catchall term GFE includes what you look for.

On topic here tho, covered daty is extremely rare. I'd never think that safe GFE meant covered daty. I think it's even rare to see someone using GFE to not offer daty. I think you can easily assume daty would be uncovered, unless you are in New Zealand or Australia, where everything oral is covered, by law. :)

I guess I'm just orally inclined, but I love when an sp is into kissing and oh man, I LOVE to go down on a lady! breaks my heart if this is not on the menu..

While I prefer to receive a bbbj over a cbj, a lady with great technique can make me happy enough with a cbj..

but, to answer the original question.. no daty? No way!!

[quote name=fortunateone;378821

On topic here tho' date=' covered daty is extremely rare. I'd never think that safe GFE meant covered daty. I think it's even rare to see someone using GFE to not offer daty. I think you can easily assume daty would be uncovered, unless you are in New Zealand or Australia, where everything oral is covered, by law. :)[/quote]

I agree that safe GFE means CBJ, not covered daty. However, apparently, covered daty is becoming more common. I know of at least 2 SPs in Ottawa who insist on it. The sexual health clinic I go to indicated to me they are handing out more and more dental dams, but they don't keep statistics what for (so could also be used for rimming).

I certainly would not turn down an opportunity to enjoy a lady's treasures because she didn't allow DATY. A lot would depend on what else she wouldn't allow. I don't think I would like to go the dental dam route either.

To be candid about it I never was that particular about DATY except under very special circumstances.

To me a deal breaker is no kissing or hugging

Yes I prefer a bbbj

Yes I like daty

But the best encounters I've had are those where the only menu item is a GFE. Your date unfolds naturally, with no expectations...the only surprises I've had have been very pleasant memorable ones :-)...and because each encounter (even repeats with the same lady) is unique between two people, the details of what happens are very much private, and special between two people.

But I still maintain, of all the intimate acts, next to hugging and kissing, oral is the most intimate and unselfish of all...it is one partner giving pleasure so the other partner can receive pleasure

My morning rambling

RG