Guys & Girls-Your most hated questions?

What is your most hated question to be asked?

1) How many clients have you seen today/Have you busy? - This makes me laugh.. One day I will say your my 15th client today just to see the reaction.

2) What do you look like? - lol.. It's not for nothing I have a website with my pictures and description.

3) Is my penis average size? - Come on, REALLY... Do I REALLY have to answer that?

4) What's your REAL name? Valarie I swear by it!lol

5) I am so great in bed/ We have such great "chemistry" - let me call you another time and you can come for free?

6) Do you have a BF/Husband/SO?

From a guys perspective...A total mood killer, and one which is off bounds for me unless he mentions it.. Are you married?

Edited by Valarie_Curves

1) Can I see your ID? Sure.. "WOW! You look much younger". I always tell my real age, it's all in the genes baby!! I don't mind it but come on, I'm 30. What is 30 suppose to look like?

2) Can you be here in 15 minutes? I'm sweet as an angel but have no wings and my car certainly doesn't either.

3) Can I be your first of the day? Sure if you pre-book. I'm low volume and you may be my only of the day, if I choose. I bath before & after every encounter but I do make special exceptions and on the weekends it is 100% possible if you pre-book/confirm to be the first and only with a 2+hr encounter. I like the weekends for me and my family and a splash of some freaky sexy fun time!!

4) Why are your hours so long? I have a regular life and work within those hours but when I'm done, I'm done. Until the next day.

5) Questions that my ads or website answer. Read them and then ask any questions you may have. My ads have turned in to a how to guide more than an ad because of the questions I get but I still get them. OYE!!

Back in mid-July I started a thread that pretty much covers this topic, in the area "New to this? Things you should know". It's called "Questions/subjects to avoid initiating with an SP." Here's the link. ...

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=97946

Check out the second posting, from Cat. It won the Topic of the Fortnight for July 28 and is both informative and funny.

Rather than repeat a lot of the same comments, members may wish to catch up with the thread noted above and, if they have new thoughts to add, contribute them there.

This happened a couple weeks ago on my Toronto tour.

I recently got asked by someone who had been begging me to come to Toronto for about 2 years.. 'are you clean'? after he'd gone down on me.. not once but 3 times! The third time I paused.. not making eye contact. I wanted him to squirm a little.. and then he got up and showered.

While he was in the shower I explained to him why I did not answer the third time. That I had to hold my temper. I then lectured him (while he was showering).. that if he didn't believe me when I said it was safe the first time and he was so paranoid about doing it.. he should not do it! UGH!!! I never forced it on you buddy. He apologized but yeesh.. that has got to be on the top of my list for rude and annoying questions.

Another few I dislike. Do you do greek? Do you do BBBJ? Is your place safe? If I promise to see you regularly can I get a discount?

• Like 1

Think I just posted this recently but

A SP asked me during the course of our first (and last) encounter if I would become a regular client.

Those ladies that are good and great don't need to ask, just by being good or great, they get regular clients

Another SP kept talking about how she never gets recommendations, hinting that she'd like one.

Again, speaking for myself, those ladies who are good or great don't need to ask for a recommendation, they will get one (except those who specifically request no recommendations/reviews)

RG

If an encounter has gone great and the person is safe and all the great, respectful and whatnot things for me to accept and experience that person up close and personal:icon_wink:. I think the ladies would like to know, I offer to be a reference and also put a nice note in that persons user notes and ask/welcome the ladies to contact me for a more thorough reference if they like. I certainly don't offer this to just anyone/everyone.

Lexy

Think I just posted this recently but

A SP asked me during the course of our first (and last) encounter if I would become a regular client.

Those ladies that are good and great don't need to ask, just by being good or great, they get regular clients

Another SP kept talking about how she never gets recommendations, hinting that she'd like one.

Again, speaking for myself, those ladies who are good or great don't need to ask for a recommendation, they will get one (except those who specifically request no recommendations/reviews)

RG

• Like 1

1) Can I see your ID? Sure.. "WOW! You look much younger". I always tell my real age, it's all in the genes baby!! I don't mind it but come on, I'm 30. What is 30 suppose to look like?

Why yes Lexy. I always ID every SP I see ;) Isn't that normal protocol ? If you were 31 by the Jesus Lex you are in big trouble !!!!

ps....never mine the genes....I wanna see what's in the jeans baby :)

• Like 1

Why yes Lexy. I always ID every SP I see ;) Isn't that normal protocol ? If you were 31 by the Jesus Lex you are in big trouble !!!!

ps....never mine the genes....I wanna see what's in the jeans baby :)

Lee you're awesome!! 31yrs old on November 11th!!

I'm so serious and it's so true, shocking, funny and only members have asked LMAO.

Do you mean these jeans???:icon_wink: We can always pretend I'm 31 and you can spank me for saying I'm younger until November 11th!:spank:

Kisses,

Lexy

picture.php?albumid=1725&pictureid=10484

• Like 1

The questions I get the most and the ones I find the most annoying are:

Why do you do this, you are so attractive!

I saw your web page, what are your rates?

Sometimes some guys just ask silly or redundant questions out of nervousness or lack of experience.

• Like 1

The most annoying question that I get asked regularly is "Busy Day?" or something of that likeness.

Either way I answer this question, it is not going to sound sexy.

"Yes"- I have already slept with multiple men today before you.

Or if I lie and say "No", one might wonder why no one has come to see me.

I understand that most people usually have no ill intentions when asking this question, so I usually keep a light heart and make a joke about it, but they know not to ask me again next time ;)

If an encounter has gone great and the person is safe and all the great, respectful and whatnot things for me to accept and experience that person up close and personal:icon_wink:. I think the ladies would like to know, I offer to be a reference and also put a nice note in that persons user notes and ask/welcome the ladies to contact me for a more thorough reference if they like. I certainly don't offer this to just anyone/everyone.

Lexy

Although I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you...yet Lexy, I can say as a general comment, for those ladies who are willing to provide a reference to a client, well this client at least, it really is appreciated.

It allows me as a gentleman to see other wonderful ladies, and is a useful screening tool to help keep ladies safe. And it's not only the ladies that are concerned with other ladies' safety, the gentlemen also want this lifestyle to be safe for the ladies too.

Likewise, I do enjoy providing a recommendation for those ladies that I've had good and great encounters with. Not only is it a sort of public thank you to the lady for a wonderful encounter, it hopefully can help her get some new clients/gentlemen, and conversely, gentlemen will know of a great lady they might like to get to know

And a recommendation is automatic from me after a good or great encounter (she gets to see it first) And I am in the habit of writing them right after the encounter, while the memory is fresh in my head

RG

Are you clean? well, if I was dishonest enough to see clients while I had something, do you really think I'd tell you?

Been busy? Like Emily J above said, I can't win no matter how I answer this.

What's the rate for bbbj?

A text I received today just said, "How much and what do I get?" I will ignore you, for free!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Common one on here where do you find all the jokes and how do you remember them all?

Guest K***e D****ls

I follow an erotic dancer from DC on twitter and she said it best: "When guys ask me my real name, from now on I'm going to answer 'Albert'." hahaha

I think my website and FAQ's answer all questions and I put a lot of work into it. But the question that always make me roll my eyes is "What are your rates?". Anywhere you saw my ad, you saw my rates there as well.

I think my website and FAQ's answer all questions and I put a lot of work into it. But the question that always make me roll my eyes is "What are your rates?". Anywhere you saw my ad, you saw my rates there as well.

You're website is fabulous, Kylie, and addresses everything important. Maybe some guys ask the lady this question thinking that perhaps they've forgotten their rate and will give them a preferential, lower rate. ;)

All in fun and no offense intended. In any case, I am at a loss to explain this in a way that makes sense, when it's all there in the ad or on the lady's site. Anyone, ... anyone? ... Bueller?

FR

What's the rate for bbbj?

This seems to be a somewhat common (and rude IMHO) question for the ladies by some men, with I guess, the expectation of a reduced rate, based on various threads I've read. To me, and I've said it before and I'll say it again, oral, next to hugging and kissing is the most intimate giving and unselfish of all the sexual acts.

Any guy rude enough to ask the rate for a bbbj, should tell him it's extra. I know I don't ask for rates, it's on the ladies' website. But to me it is the one act I could see a lady charging extra for

I kinda cringe when I hear about guys asking, like it's some sort of lesser service, so I can only imagine how annoying and hated that question is for the ladies, and how disrespectful they must find the question.

From a gentleman who appreciates the time, and all the intimacy a lady provides in an encounter

RG

Guest K***e D****ls
You're website is fabulous, Kylie, and addresses everything important. Maybe some guys ask the lady this question thinking that perhaps they've forgotten their rate and will give them a preferential, lower rate. ;)

My thoughts exactly! Some girls say their rates are non-negotiable but then have specials, fluctuating rates or make deals privately, so I think that's why a lot of guys do ask- just in case the girl they are interested in seeing operates like that as well. I truly mean it when I say my rates aren't negotiable though! haha This is not an episode of 'Let's Make A Deal'. :tongue:

Thank you for the website compliment. :)

The question I hate being asked is "Aren't you don yet".

I am on medication for various health problems. So this makes me a slow cummer.

Him: "when are you available"

Me: "1pm"

Him: "ok, can I come at 12:30?"

If I was available at 12:30 I am pretty sure I would have said 12:30.

• Like 1

"I'm interested in a 30 minute outcall, bj only option but I can't see it on your website. How much?"

Hummm, maybe there's a reason why it's not on my site and why my outcall options start at 2 hours minimum?

On the other hand, I am grateful he has taken the time to consult my site :)

Another famous one: "How do I contact you? It seems I can only contact you through your contact form on

your website or by email."

I always thought it was self-explanatory? Maybe not...

1) Been busy today?

2) Can I be your first appt of the day?

3) What's your real name? Don't ask.. you won't get the truth.

4) Do you have a bf?

5) Do you do anything else besides this?

6) Do have just an oral rate?

7) Do you offer 15 min appts?

8 I'm young and hot... Can I get a discount?

9) I'm a photographer... maybe we can work something out? NO!

10) " I'm right around the corner.. Can I come see you? Like right now?" Yes, I have no life, no other customers and just sitting around looking pretty all day bored out of my mind.

11) And drumroll.... how much do you make a week? Seriously... how much do YOU make a week?