Need The Opinions Of Ladies I Have Had Encounters With

This is an out of the blue question, but I need the opinions of ladies I have had encounters with. For this question, definitely a lady's opinion carries much weight.

Obviously the ladies I have seen know what I look like. My question, should I keep my haircut as is (bald on top, hair on the sides) or would I look good completely bald (like Kojak LOL)

I'm half ways thinking about getting it all cut off, but still not sure. But to the ladies I have seen, and who's opinions I respect, well it might just help my decision making

BTW if you prefer to not answer publicly on the board I understand, please feel free to PM if you wish to be discrete. But either through post or PM, your opinion is appreciated

Thanking You Very Much In Advance

RG

• Like 1

never have met or know what you look like...but i would say go all bald, cleaner that way i think.

can always just try it and have the grow back if you don't like it, the hair on the sides anyway :)

• Like 1

Although I have never had the privilege of meeting you RG, I can tell you that bald is indeed beautiful. And guess what? The best part is that if you hate it, it grows back! ;)

• Like 2

I haven't met you either RG, but I agree with Soleil! Shave it all off. I can tell you from experience it will grow back if you hate it ;)

• Like 1

Thank you all for the opinions. Haven't decided yet but leaning towards the Kojak look...more a case of getting enough guts LOL

But if I do, my next encounter may be like this (although I could do that now with the way my head is LOL)

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=seinfeld+i+want+to+dip+my+head+in+oil&view=detail&mid=4E6A23192307D2F3828D4E6A23192307D2F3828D&first=0

See, a Seinfeld episode for every occasion

RG

If I was in your shoes I would let the sides grow and get a perm and get a red or blue dye on them. lol

Ok Seriously go bald it gives a look of confidence and maturity.

• Like 1

There seems to be a consensus that the bald look is in.

I went full-bald a few years back (from the "crown" look) and I've received nothing but compliments. I'm never going back.

Here's my suggestion: go bald, get embarrassed about it, and then pay me to go hobby for you. I'll take one for the team for you, dude.

More seriously: I've always said that if I started to go bald I would go all the way, shaven down.

When you go all bald, it means you control the look, not your hair. I think amongst women, we can respect that. So you don't appear like a balding guy unhappy with the fact, you look like a take charge owning it kind of guy who won't let that look (bare on top with hair on the sides) define you.

That's projects a sexy attitude. :)

• Like 1

love a smooth bald head.. I rub it for good luck!

You rubbed both of my smooth bald heads ! ..... you must have had realllly good luck then Carrie ;)

• Like 1

Down to the wood is where it's at. Great in the summer....sunscreen after a shower (stay away from flamable objects with some) and you're good to go. Not hat hair ever :) Once you make the commitment it's hard to ever go back though, I tried once and looked like an escapee from a home for wayward men...I love it !

Peace

MG

Give it a try ... nothing ventured nothing gained. See how people react.

I totally get the hesitancy. I'm thinking of getting rid of my beard. Building up the nerve to do it is the hardest part since I've had a beard for over 30 years. Other than immediate family and some old high school friends, there is virtually no one around who actually has ever seen me without a beard. I'm not sure I even remember what I look like without it.

Porthos

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Ahh the old beard shaving decision. I shaved mine off four months ago and now suffer from the baby faced look . I hope the baby faced look is in fashion this year!

Well RG it appears as if you and I share a trait - that of being folically challenged! I have had thoughts exactly the same as your own, and curiously enough the thoughts were put into my head by two pretty awesome SP's both of whom suggested it and I did not even ask the question!

It appears as if the consensus from women is pretty clear. I am glad that you put this question out there as it may be the incentive that I need!

Keep us posted!

MN2

RG a good friend of mine finally got rid of the side curtains not only did the women like it - i think he,s hot now !!!!!! side curtains are a 80,s thing get out that razer !!!

Well I think a trip to the barbers is in order (hair too thick, never thought I'd say that LOL to shave off, don't have clippers and no point buying them for one time only) Monday after work. I'll let you all know if I had enough guts Monday evening

Thanks again everyone for the feedback, it is appreciated

RG

Call me Kojak, got it clipped...just after dinner go to the bathroom and shave the stubble off (First Choice doesn't shave down to the wood)

Thank you all for giving me the guts to do this LOL

RG

• Like 1

Alright RG, the trailblazer. Let us know what you think after a day or so and then it may be my turn. :) Good on you!!!!!!

• Like 3