What was the last thing you purchased?

A few things today

went to the bank and bought 500 US $-for my trip to Florida to see dad

went to Mark's Work Wearhouse, used one of my Christmas gift cards, bought a sweatshirt

then to the gas station, filled up the truck, probably the most expensive purchase I made LOL

and finally to the grocery store, roast chicken for dinner and berries for desert

RG

A new computer! The good: Yay its fast and doesn't freeze up and have to be restarted every 3 minutes! The bad: Windows 8 can suck my left nut!

And 2 new movies on blu-ray. Dredd and Expendables 2. I love me my cheesy action :)

Trench coat :D

By the Jesus Julie......Now ya got me picturing you out tomorrow night naked under that new trench coat "flashing" all those fine fellas in Ottawa !! ;)

Oh ya... I bought beer.....again.

What was your latest purchase? And just so this question is not misinterpreted, I'm not talking about the services of your favorite SP!

I'll go first: I filled up my car with gas.

And go!

last purchase was a case of beer to make the hockey game go better and a pork shoulder roast to try make pulled pork sandwishes.

Bought myself a bottle of magnesium oil from the health food store. Going to try this out as I think that I am magnesium deficient, suppose to ease pain, and stress and help with insomnia , blood pressure and diabetes.