What was the last thing you purchased?

Groceries and withdrawing my money from the bank

Why was withdrawing my money from the bank a purchase? It's money in another bank, so I had to pay a $2.00 fee to get the money...so I guess depending on how you look at things, it's a purchase too

RG

A spade drill bit:

spade_bit.jpg

I did not know these things existed until today. And it's ex-ACT-ly what I needed. Learn something new every day, etc. etc.

Guest ChantalSummers

Jelly Belly sour cherry slushies at East Side Marios to celebrate another awesome, super fun Saturday!! Lol I told the bartender to add vodka. Now I got all my bff gf's hooked on this amazing new drink hehe!!

Car repairs:( coming out of the do it yourself car wash I was neglectful and the hose rapped around my mirror:( when I backed out-BANG- off it came leaving a nice dent, broken mirror and some nice scratches, all fixed now and thankfully looks shiny and new again:)

Yes that's right !!!!

I order my sex toys off Amazon!

Its always cheaper and package deals are great!!!

why buy 1 when I can get 6!!

I even bought some for my friends toys when I find a amazing product

to get me to my BIG O!!

• Like 1

Guest ChantalSummers

Delicious ingredients to make a lovely roast beef dinner yesterday :-) :-)

Sunday I was running errands and decided to go into Mexx... they had some pretty sweet deals... didnt find much that really interested me but still walk out of there with a gourgeous black skirt and a beautiful red blouse.... Then passed by La Sensa and I though maybe is time to retire some of my panties... and then again walk out of there with a baggie filled with sexy panties....

Guest c**io**m7

It was 5 minutes ago...something special for a very special lady. Hopefully the first of many Christmas gifts over the years to come.

Guest ChantalSummers

Getting my Bengal kitten spayed and her painkillers. She's doing very well though all considering it's probably been the toughest day she will ever have.

Just finished my banking, I've paid my cable, rent, credit card, cell phone bill and internet...so guess in a manner of speaking that's the last thing(s) purchased

RG