Cato 4 years on cerb today ! something to celebrate

Guest New B**ce

Visiting Cato's page I noticed that he joined cerb four years ago today.

Thanks to you mate for all you do on here.

The social heart of cerb and a great contributor

Not so long after I joined Cato showed up and I remember chatting with him and antlerman in the chat room. He was probably one of the first guy on here to send me a PM. He as been a great friend on here and we PM each other often about many different things.

Great to have you here Cato.

Congratulations, Cato. You participation on the board is greatly appreciated. Take care, Hun. XoXo

What they all said! Cato was the first hobbiest to friend me, and his invitations to participate were appreciated.

Congrats Cato on for years of great posts and contributions. Cerb is a better place because of your efforts. To many more....

Not so long after I joined Cato showed up and I remember chatting with him and antlerman in the chat room. He was probably one of the first guy on here to send me a PM. He as been a great friend on here and we PM each other often about many different things.

Great to have you here Cato.

I'd just like to echo this. When I started to get active in CERB I very quickly received an encouraging pm from Cato. It made me feel very welcome and he's been a great friend to me on the board. I value that friendship, and his contributions to this community tremendously.

Keep it going Cato!

Porthos

Thanks to you all. I'm most grateful for your comments and recognition. It really means a lot to me.