I second Maude. That woman puts on an incredible stage show - so acrobatic and high energy, it's impossible to take your eyes off her when she's up there!

• Like 1

My nominations are Mary Jane, Kitty and Bridgette.

Mary Jane:

That sexy beautiful pair of boobs (my favorite, strawberry on cream), that absolutely beautiful undisputed best pale soft skin, those big beautiful blue eyes, that very friendly sweet personality, that very very sexy natural kitty, that beautiful face..... Ah she stopped dancing a few years ago. Best wishes to her, wherever she is and whoever she is with. My all time favorite.

Kitty:

That very cute face (as cute as a kitty), that sexy spinner body, the beautiful soft black hair, that absolutely friendly angelic personality, those lovely friendly eyes, that very sexy beautiful kitty ...........

Bridgette

Those sexy smiles, that beautiful sexy bum, that spinner body covered in soft pale skin, those sparkling blue eyes, that cute face, that nice very friendly personality........

Edited by Capital Hunter
  • Like 1

Guest *l**e

I'd go old school...

Angel from Fanny's on Bank

Tiffany Towers

2 of my all time faves

While Maude does put on an eye catching show, nothing beats the seduction and sexy grinds of our dear Bridgette :)

• Like 1

Guest *l**e

my picks for girls currently working are :

Karina from Taboo

Lola from Pigale

I could go broke on those two (and dehydrated)

I think all the ladies past and present are eligible for the HOF

I'll second Diamond for the HOF & nominate JENNY!!

I'm currently searching for at least one more nominee :-), & I have a feeling that Bridgette will be on my short list soon, as of now I have not had enough training with B yet....but soon! XO

• Like 1

Ariel

Bridgette

Cherry

Jenny

all at Barb's

and a blast from the past, Josée at Playmate and Barb's, an ATF hottie

Dose anyone remember a dancer from fanny's she was tall and she had tattoo of the tasmanian devil on her pussy?

She wore cum fuck me boots and her private dances were extremely hot and had a great personalaity.

Can't remember her name.

I'd go old school...

Angel from Fanny's on Bank

Tiffany Towers

2 of my all time faves

I remember Angel. Very beautiful woman that looked like she would be at home in a rock music video. She had terrific stage music, too. Her attitude, however, was disappointing. I was only 20 at the time. Perhaps she didn't go for college students or I wasn't her type. She also had a tendency to look away at me during the table dances.

I agree about Maude I haven't seen her in 3 years. She moved slow and sexy and for the time you spend with her she is totally connected. Her body is hot and she works hard to keep it that way.

I will put her on the top of my H.O.F list. Where ever she is I hope she is doing well

• Like 1

I nominate Maude too; seen her many times and she is definitely a class act. My only comment is that she is usually in a pony tail and I would like to see her with her hair down.

I'd like to add Bridgette to the list, had her dance for today for the first time. She is more than I expected and belongs in the hall. The second is Clair amazing dancer

I have to nominate Stella at Playmate. Great stage work and incredible grind in the CR. Haven't seen her around on a regular basis lately

What ever happenned to Tina, the Dominican spinner type? last spotted at Fanny's years ago, but a thread last year found her at Cabaret Canada

Another was Nicki, a skinny hot type from Cabaret Canada and Silver Dollar?

Third is Chaton, older MILF, hot in the CR?

Edited by ngtime
spelling

I don't visit SCs too often anymore. However, I have had the pleasure of seeing Bridgette and she could draw me out almost any day/night. She has the perfect (IMHO) dancer body, accented with such a pretty face, and great personality. Even if I never see her again...I will remember her!

Old school-Barbi who danced at the dollar and the den wih her champagne glass, sunshine who danced at playmate and the oasis,

Candy from the playmate gives me goose bumps when I'm with her, its like theirs a connection and not seeing her for a year she remembered my name and thats now!

Edited by 2bigalow2

Guest **oo**e
Old school-Barbi who danced at the playmate and the den wih her champagne glass, sunshine who danced at playmate and the oasis,

Candy from the playmate gives me goose bumps when I'm with her, its like theirs a connection and not seeing her for a year she remembered my name and thats now!

Which one was Barbi ? There were two that went by that name and they both looked the same: tall, long blonde curly hair 80s style, big boobs, amazing bodies. One was a regular dancer at Playmate and mostly the Den, and the other worked at both clubs occassionally but toured across Canada and the U.S. and was a Miss Nude World, under the name Chandra Fayme.

Which one was Barbi ? There were two that went by that name and they both looked the same: tall, long blonde curly hair 80s style, big boobs, amazing bodies. One was a regular dancer at Playmate and mostly the Den, and the other worked at both clubs occassionally but toured across Canada and the U.S. and was a Miss Nude World, under the name Chandra Fayme.

I believe their one in the same, but i could be wrong when she was dancing at the the den she was in a late 30's her boobs were fake but she did dances in the champagne room at both.

Guest **oo**e
I believe their one in the same, but i could be wrong when she was dancing at the the den she was in a late 30's her boobs were fake but she did dances in the champagne room at both.

They are different.

Chandra Fayme was the one who danced in the plexi-glass champagne glass, won Miss Nude Universe and Best Chest in the West, starred in some female wrestling videos, and danced in the CRs at the Playmate and the Den on and off for about 1 year, while visiting TO (mostly House of Lancaster) and other places in between.

The other Barbi was more heavy set, not nearly as pretty, and did not feature or dance in a champagne glass.

If you want more details regarding the former PM me I knew her very well.