Guest Ni**t*****t

Has anyone seen Malena lately? It seems she is gone or has retired or something.

Has anyone seen Malena lately? It seems she is gone or has retired or something.

I haven't even seen her name on the schedule in a while, but lots of girls take extended breaks here and there, so it may not mean retirement!

I haven't even seen her name on the schedule in a while, but lots of girls take extended breaks here and there, so it may not mean retirement!

I had fun with Malena Friday night

I had fun with Malena Friday night

And lots of girls don't bother scheduling themselves, so it's certainly not a perfect system. :)

She was dancing Friday night - stunning, of course. She didn't have her curls. IIRC, she was wearing an electric blue gown.

I don't remember Cassia...no sign of Luna today..I drove out to Pigales hoping for a Bella sighting but no such luck, went back to Barbs.. I can't seem to say no to a new girl named Diamond who came over from the Fax...she's a loveable , gorgeous girl from Montreal..with a smile that just lights up the room and melts your heart.

Edited by Jack2000
removing negativity

Dropped in on Wednesday and talked to Christina and Maya , got a really nice dance from Olivia, a very cute and cuddly black girl, very charming, and also from Phoenix and for those who are into East Indian girls, she is about at hot as it gets, like a living doll ! Can't wait to see them again !

• Like 1

Was in for a couple of beers Friday afternoon.

Lots of new faces!

Brandi looked great on stage. Claire and her were the only faces I knew.

Dropped by Barb's at lunch time. I'd actually planned on going to the Playmate, as this was my first strip club over 30 years ago. I'd like to drop by some time for the sake of nostalgia. Had a couple of dances with a very petite girl named either Candy or Mandy. I just saw Candy Mandy yesterday at Paradise, so you can understand my confusion. Spinner body, very small breasts, and glasses. Not a bad dance, with liberal freedom of the hands, but not much grind. Also had a few dances with Chanel, a tall, very pretty black girl. Liberal grinding, which was very nice. Hopefully I'll hit the Playmate again on a future visit to Ottawa.

Had a couple of dances with a very petite girl named either Candy or Mandy. I just saw Candy Mandy yesterday at Paradise, so you can understand my confusion. Spinner body, very small breasts, and glasses.

Sounds like our Candy! She's the perfect height -- her face goes right between my boobs. ;)

• Like 2

It has certainly been a while since I have checked up on this thread! Hope you are all doing wonderfully :) Don't be afraid to visit during the evening (haunting hours) there are always beautiful ladies there who will keep you warm in the last winter months!

Ciao Loves Xo

• Like 2

Anyone seen Luna lately ?

I saw Luna last week. She said she'd taken some time off for health reasons but she was fine and back now.

Additional Comments:

It has certainly been a while since I have checked up on this thread! Hope you are all doing wonderfully :) Don't be afraid to visit during the evening (haunting hours) there are always beautiful ladies there who will keep you warm in the last winter months!

And gee, isn't it quiet here lately Brooklyn? Where is everybody???

Nice for you to drop in and say hello.

I've gotta agree with you about the beautiful evening ladies. Plenty of loveliness (including you, and Jazmin!) on Thursday. Mind it, it was so warm in that place there was no need for cuddling to stay warm. Other good reasons though. :-)

Guest g***y

Anyone know the tall toned beautiful blonde from Gatineau that works weekdays? Had a great time in the cr but ashamed to ask her name next time :)

I've gotta agree with you about the beautiful evening ladies. Plenty of loveliness (including you, and Jazmin!) on Thursday. Mind it, it was so warm in that place there was no need for cuddling to stay warm. Other good reasons though. :-)

Don't forget Ariel! Her hair colour totally threw me off. I didn't realize it was her until it was time to go (due to empty wallet syndrome).

• Like 2

Don't forget Ariel!

You're right! I did notice Ariel - but since Cato hasn't been around, I forgot to mention it. :-)

Audrey looked particularly inviting as well and deserves a mention.

• Like 1

Audrey looked particularly inviting as well and deserves a mention.

I second that. In fact, she was responsible for my empty wallet syndrome :)

• Like 1

Met Carmela last night (Friday). Very cute spinner about 5', dark hair, dark brown eyes, lots of body art and a great friendly disposition.

Spent some time in the CR and enjoyed our time together. She fits perfectly in my lap and knows how to get my engine running :) I will definitely repeat.

• Like 2

Additional Comments:

I saw Luna last week. She said she'd taken some time off for health reasons but she was fine and back now.

/QUOTE]

Luna's back ? thanks for the intel...I'm crazy about that girl , glad to hear she's ok...last time i saw her was on Halloween, she had this cute little cat costume on , can't wait to see her again !

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Finnaly got to take a trip with Carmela and it was worth it. Very sweet little thing and loved the natural features about her and the body art that make you look in specific places. Will have to repeat again sometime. Usually she is quite popular.

Posted via Mobile Device

for those of you who are interested I was told on Friday that jenny would be back easter weekend , april 18 weekend .

• Like 3

for those of you who are interested I was told on Friday that jenny would be back easter weekend , april 18 weekend .

Thanks for the info....good to know!

Belle, Audrey, Chantal (I think it was), lots of hotties tonight.

I hear that Ariel's been around a lot, but not tonight....

• Like 1

Reporting live from Barb's: Jenny is here right now!

• Like 2