I believe your talking about MIRA! She pops in once in awhile darker hair recently dyed a reddish burgundy, has a snake tatoo on her ankle:)

I was at barbs last night it was fun. I was intrigued by two girls called Jenna and Amber. They were both beautiful curvy dark haired ladies. Just wondering how they are as far as mileage so I can make my move next time. DM if you will, thanks

Posted via Mobile Device

Kennedy,I don't have the same tendencies as you do. Next time please respond only if you have a fruitful answer to my question. Those girls are hot and I am down for some fun with them, anyone who can help, much appreciated.

Posted via Mobile Device

In the old days the dancers would stand on a wooden platform and dance beside your chair. Everyone else nearby got a good peek as well. It cost $10 a dance. No one touched anything but their beer at risk of being thrown out. The champagne rooms began, the prices doubled. Things changed. Some places are more modern than others, some ladies are more friendly then others. Barbs has always been more old school, but I hear they might have changed.

Anyone else noticed Lexus? Super hard-bodied brunette visitor from Sudbury. Hard not to notice.... She's been too busy for me to spend time with.

• Like 2

Hmmmm... never seen Lexus. Is she there days or evenings?

I saw her on Sunday night

Is she there days or evenings?

Evenings. She told me she'll be there 6pm Tuesday. I don't know if she's there this evening.

i haven't been in lately into barbs, but a girl name phoenix was there. Her name stuck with me all night she's a beauty and not only does she have one of the hottest body super passionate and funny. anyone else met her??

• Like 1

Just got a PM from a barb's ATF of mine. It looks like Lea will be returning to Barbs this Friday night ( May 29, 4pm - ). I'm not sure how often she will be returning after that. But, I'm sure any who remember her will want to get out and say hi at least. She wasn't just a pretty face, and bod, but a good talker too :)

• Like 2

I had the lovely pleasure of spending time with the stunning redhead Bridgette today. She is always amazing, great conversationalist, great company... in a class of her own.

She is worth going to Barbs for.

• Like 4

Guest *****en***e

Had not been there for over six months, but after reading the positive comments from everyone I gave it a try on Friday night June 5 and did not regret. I saw many nice looking girls and renewed with Jesse, a former favorite. An overall good experience. I shall return!

Spent more time with amazing Bridgette last week. She is so addictive! Time pasts way too fast when she is around. oh dear...

We talked, hugged, laughed a lot hahahaha! she is so adorable. Definitely must see!

• Like 1

Guest *t**e**x

Hadn't been to Barb's for at least a couple years, since Snow left, but I've been so curious about Bridgette whose personality comes through n her posts here, so I finally returned. Lots of very attractive dancers, friendly place still. Finally spotted who I assumed was Bridgette, it was her incredibly sweet smile that confirmed it for me. In the VIP lounge, so sensual and close and playful. Beautiful woman all around. She's a gem and now I have reason to go back to Barbs!

Hadn't been to Barb's for at least a couple years, since Snow left, but I've been so curious about Bridgette whose personality comes through n her posts here, so I finally returned. Lots of very attractive dancers, friendly place still. Finally spotted who I assumed was Bridgette, it was her incredibly sweet smile that confirmed it for me. In the VIP lounge, so sensual and close and playful. Beautiful woman all around. She's a gem and now I have reason to go back to Barbs!

She is amazing indeed! :)

This thread seems to have gone a bit quiet for a few weeks. It's been a while since I've been able to stop by but I hope that those who have been in lately will continue to post about their Barb's experiences.

Always interested to read about the current scene at Barb's and especially any info re Jenny - if she's still around and if anyone has seen her lately etc.

Always interested to read about the current scene at Barb's and especially any info re Jenny - if she's still around and if anyone has seen her lately etc.

Jenny was dancing daytime earlier this week. Also seen were Joy, Tiffany, Juicy, Chloe, Havana, Sofia and Serenity. All great eye candy and good company.

Recently there's been a stunning visitor called Lexus. Pretty with pale clear skin, and amazing T&A on a very lean hard body.

Cato may be interested to hear that Ariel has been in Saturday's and some evenings lately.

• Like 3

Thanks for the update curmudgeon. The info is very much appreciated!