What animal would you be?

In one of my favorite movies the leading character compares himself to a mustang. I can relate to this. If I was an animal I would probably be a mustang. I have always loved running and I have always loved the feeling of being free. If I was not a mustang I would be a deer because I'm gentle, kind and independent. So the question is if you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?

Here is a clip of the movie

Another clip of the same movie

Finally the song Mustang Sally by ccr.

Great question, I'd be a goat, they are all ways thinking, seem to take joy in what ever they are doing and can be such joyous jerks. Bonk

• Like 2

I like to think that I would be a large cat. Likely a jungle cat, probably like an ocelot. I climb trees, growl and purr, and sometimes I like to pounce! haha

Good question.

• Like 1

For those who know me, there could be only one animal: the brown bear. They are big and furry. They hibernate in the winter. And like the bear, I have a fondness for bushes and beaver. :icon_lol:

• Like 2

My animal totem is

1, female side is the lynx, Lynx cats are the keepers of secrets...I am good at holding someone's truths in trust. I am also a secret keeper, I only display my true feelings and thoughts to those I trust wholeheartedly.

My male side is a lizard, as lizards lay in the sun and daydream, this at times can be my week side, as it is good to dream but has to be realistic! So I struggel to maintain a balance, which I think I finally have done! My dreamer inside of me allows me to be creative in my business endevors and personal goals:)

• Like 1

Horse....definitely a horse.....strong, independent and hung lol

(oh yah and stubborn like a mule)

• Like 1

A Saint Bernard. Cuddly, lovable, loyal and (when I look at some of the cerb ladies) drooling. :wink:

I'll have to disagree with you there. I think all cerb ladies are drool worthy. Some ladies may perk our interest more than others, due to our own interpretation on what is beautiful/sexy. Yay, for all shapes, sizes and looks. I guess I would like to be a Saint Bernard too cause I would like to hump every lady here on cerb and get away with it, big smile.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I would be a wolf. Independant but still part of the pack!

Edited by N***he**Ont**y

I think I would like to be a Deer.

They are one of the most beautiful animals I've seen they have a gentle graceful presence that captures your attention, their gaze feels often as though they can see through to the heart of you.

Always aware of their surroundings sensing danger and whether to fight or flee. yet they love to play.

Yup i think Id like to be a deer lol

• Like 1

A sea otter!!

Soft fur, active, very playful, happy either alone or in a group, were almost extinct and...........who doesn't think that they are very cute :icon_wink:.

• Like 1

Guest a**4*

I would like to be a tomcat out all night,sleep all day in heat all the time and all the pussycats he can get meow,meow.....:biggrin:

I would be a sloth.

My days would consist of hanging from a tree and eating. And sleeping. Kind of like how my life is now ;)

• Like 1

Bearcub thru and thru.

Just go from Polar in Winter to Brown/Black in Summer.

But some CERB ladies seem to find the grizzly. Hehe

But always fun and cuddly.

cute-polar-bear-cub04.jpg

Guest K***e D****ls

A German Shepard- no nonsense kind of dog. Loyal, smart and fierce while still being affectionate and playful with a big personality.

A Horse- I could go on all day about this one. How much time do you have? For me, horses are the most beautiful and incredible creatures on land, in air or in sea.

A Dolphin- Happy-go-lucky and playing all day.