Is big hair supposed to be sexy?

I see various models with ridiculous huge, tangled, stringy, wild, bedhead, spiked, spangled, strangled, striped, highlighted, bleached, coloured...sigh. You get the point.

Whatever happened to bald?

I like bald. Would you go bald?

Was it itchy when it grew back?

Just thinking about the south patch when I shaved it off & grew it back 0oohh duude :icon_eek:

I think...big hair is on its way back :( Remember the 80`s , when there was no such thing as a hairstyle that did not consist of mousse, gel and hairspray..lol.

And so if the big hair does come back full force-I strongly caution that only ladies who are under the age of 25 to go with those kind of big teased out hair styles ;)

• Like 1

Big hair applied to guys in the 80s as well. I rocked the big hair look a la platinum blonde/ howard jones, but not quite like the flock of seaguls lead singer, I had a thin red leather tie too, everyone did, hey it was the 80's. For those of you that know me now I'm sure you're having a good laugh at my expense trying to picture me with big 80s hair.

That being said there's a certain appeal to big hair on a woman, but it's hardly practical and when it comes to play time you're bound to get something caught in there that shouldn't be !

• Like 2

Guest a**4*

In my days long long ago i use to have long hair as time passed so did long hair not much left...:lol:

I used to rock the big hair too, when I was 13. There is a family pic at my mom's house and my daughter always used to refer to the picture as " the one where your hair looks like the lead singer of KISS " thanks alot kiddo ..lol

I hope the big hair of the 80's come back both up and down. Great decade it was. I can't understand this new shaved concept of the new decades. There is hair up there and down there for a reason.To make one sexy...... Bald is Not sexy at all.

Big hair applied to guys in the 80s as well. I rocked the big hair look a la platinum blonde/ howard jones, but not quite like the flock of seaguls lead singer, I had a thin red leather tie too, everyone did, hey it was the 80's. For those of you that know me now I'm sure you're having a good laugh at my expense trying to picture me with big 80s hair.

This post means nothing without a picture!

cat

• Like 4

big hair applied to guys in the 80s as well. I rocked the big hair look a la platinum blonde/ howard jones, but not quite like the flock of seaguls lead singer, i had a thin red leather tie too, everyone did, hey it was the 80's. For those of you that know me now i'm sure you're having a good laugh at my expense trying to picture me with big 80s hair.

That being said there's a certain appeal to big hair on a woman, but it's hardly practical and when it comes to play time you're bound to get something caught in there that shouldn't be !

this post means nothing without a picture!

cat

pix or it didn't happen.

• Like 2

I could have big hair as i m naturally curly but i like nice straight flat hair..., or with manageable curls.., never a fan of big hair for myself..., but yes some ladies wear it very nicely and suits them perfectly... Some times i envy the fact that they r proud of it :-)

speaking as someone who had a shaved head under a wig for ten years and used to pass it off as 'extensions" i will say that hair (whether big or sleek or sprayed or dyed etc)...is all up to the eye of the beholder...but also more importantly a mere accessory to the lady that dons it.

how many times have you seen a woman from behind whos hair was gorgeous, long and wavy....then she turned around and was butt ugly and then said to yourself "gah!"

its not the hair...but the lady underneath or the face to sport that crazy style that makes it work. I will say that as a model i got waaay more work with a shaved head because I had the face that supported it. I loved it.

many clients have scowled at the fact that since growing my hair back I've decided to put a red and blonde streak in the front of my hair and rock a bit of a pompadour aside from my pony-tail...they say "i wish you wouldn't do that to your hair (and motion to the colour and hair-spray) and these were regulars of mine I'd had for over a year!.."it was so much nicer and classy when it was natural" and all I can think without saying is "oh you're right...because i was totally thinking of YOUR opinion when I decided to express my inner style" {note the sarcasm}...I'm still the same classy gal...a red and bleached blonde streak and some hairspray isnt going to change that :)

Some ladies work very hard to make themselves look nice for their work. but if a hairstyle turns ppl off so much that they cannot see the woman behind it (whether bald or done up), I dunno....perhaps this is just a skin-deep (or hair-deep) hobby to them.

• Like 3

I have pretty awesome hair, a lot of it, but not unmanageable, If I want it straighter that can be done, but the reality is that the curls get a lot more attention and compliments than straight hair, however trendy the straight might be right now.

Also, if everyone is going straighter, then the curls are also unique and memorable :)

However it isn't this kind of big and curly, 80's style

rb-huge-curly-hair-0909-1-lgn-medium_new.jpg

but more this style (colour too)

Leona-Lewis-Curly-Hair.jpg

Additional Comments:

Awwww crap!

So not quite like this?

flock1.jpg

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with big curls, afros or any other hair type aside from straight hair. I think what the original poster of this thread meant was something like this....when he was referring to BIG HAIR ;) Even though, you gotta admit, Madonna looks hot in this pic xo

madonna0761zjjf1ve0.jpg

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with big curls, afros or any other hair type aside from straight hair. I think what the original poster of this thread meant was something like this....when he was referring to BIG HAIR ;) Even though, you gotta admit, Madonna looks hot in this pic xo

madonna0761zjjf1ve0.jpg

Love the BH - Are you referring to her head or her eyebrows?:icon_biggrin:

Never been a fan of the big hair!

Always loved the pony tail. A pony tail is sexy! I always associate a girl with a pony tail as being a girl who loves to give blowjobs. But maybe it's all in my head. :)