Ottawa Spring Social - Mark your calendars for Thu., May 9, 2013

A handshake it is !funny-big-Oreo-cookie.jpg

Don't assume that it's a hand, just because it's inside a glove.

You have been warned.

I shall be in attendance as well, sexy cerbies :biggrin:

Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and meeting some new ones! :cooter: Yay!

:dncdick: :dncdick: :dncdick:

If there is still room, mark me down too Angela! Thanks for organizing it!!

-Alg

• Like 1

Gee, thanks Silver!

there should be always room for you

I am now accepting payment from hobbiests and spa/agency owners of $45 which you can send to me by email money transfer or drop off to me in person in Orleans.

Please pm me to let me know your intentions and we will work out the details.

There are only 60 spots available (ideally 30/30 split), and it's based on first-come, first-served, so don't wait too long as the event is sure to be sold out.

There is no cost to the ladies to attend, but you need to pm to let me know if you would like to come.

I am now accepting payment from hobbiests and spa/agency owners of $45 which you can send to me by email money transfer or drop off to me in person in Orleans.

There are only 60 spots available (ideally 30/30 split), and it's based on first-come, first-served, so don't wait too long as the event is sure to be sold out.

There is no cost to the ladies to attend, but you need to pm to let me know if you would like to come.

I'd love to come but not sure if I apply since I'm so new to the site!

It would be a great opportunity for me to introduce myself, and I'm sure some guys would appreciate an ebony lady to attend! : )

I'd love to come! It would be a great opportunity for me to introduce myself since I'm so new to the city!

I'm sure some guys would appreciate an ebony lady to attend as well!!:wink:

• Like 2

I will be there at lunch time the day before......with my tent camper and fire pit, and smokies, and beer cooler and my date if she isn't too embarrassed ? I WILL get a ticket !!!!! Snow, rain, sleet won't chase me away....maybe hail or a big bull moose would but maybe not.... If the beer cooler is half empty I may run but if it is half full I am there for the long haul ;)

• Like 2

Good day gentleman Cerbies!

Just a thought and a challange I guess. If you are fortunate enough to be able to join in this social event that's wonderful and I hope you have a great time but for those that can't I 'd like to invite you to contact Angela with a donation for a prize to be given to the wonderful ladies who go to the Cerb social. Day in day out many of these ladies pander to the fantasies of us hobbiests here on Cerb, chat with us, flirt with us, provide their time to give us some reading and visual enjoyment and brighten our days.

Even a small token donation, just to say thanks would be a wonderful gesture and I'm sure would be greatly appriciated.

Give and you shall receive!

Sorry I can't be there in person but I'll be there in spirit! Have a great time.

Chuck

• Like 3

Awesome awesome :) I was just looking at flights and thought I would check the board and see if anything was going on and surprise :bigclap: Please put me on the list I dont want to miss this one

I look forward to seeing everyone its been awhile...lol...

Vanessa Kelly

Good day gentleman Cerbies!

Even a small token donation, just to say thanks would be a wonderful gesture and I'm sure would be greatly appriciated.

Give and you shall receive!

Chuck

I will take issue with one of your comments. Maybe I'm a little old school in expecting a thank you. I've attended many of these events and always given a nice gift for the ladies draw. Only once have I received a nice thank you note via a PM. It showed a little bit of class, and that lady was Astrid.

• Like 1

I will take issue with one of your comments. Maybe I'm a little old school in expecting a thank you. I've attended many of these events and always given a nice gift for the ladies draw. Only once have I received a nice thank you note via a PM. It showed a little bit of class, and that lady was Astrid.

Thanks for the comment Boomer, yes the lady PMing you with a message of thanks was classy, but it's not an issue for me I don't do things for the thanks, I do them cause they make me feel good.

Have a great day everyone.

Chuck

• Like 1

To meet many new friendzies like Lee ;).., reconnect with some old friends like Old dog...... and off course get a bag of baked goodies from MisterT... I ll even throu in a kiss for some extra goodies... but dont say anything shhh...

• Like 2

To meet many new people.., reconnect with some old friends... and off course get a bag of baked goodies from MisterT... I ll even throu in a kiss for some extra goodies... but dont say anything shhh...

What do I get for a bacon sandwich??? wink wink....

What do I get for a bacon sandwich??? wink wink....

I may get in trouble for answering that... I Looooove Bacon... but yet who doesnt! LOL