Ottawa Spring Social - Mark your calendars for Thu., May 9, 2013

OMG OMG OMG this is exiting!!!! I am already tasting the bacon hehehe

I just became inspired. I am going to be wearing pants made of bacon.... ;)

Careful cause you may end up wearing nothing by teh end of the night! ;) who woudl resist the bacon?

Speaking of bacon .... I just wanted to mention it now so that no one forgets to take their take-away; There will be two plates ready;

Gents, you will each have one peanut butter, chocolate chip and bacon cookie, topped off with a cinnamon-maple glaze.

Ladies, you will have a personnalised take-away bag (look for your name on it) of either my CERB famous brownies (those are made gluten free, btw), or a mexican sugar cookie.

• Like 1

Speaking of bacon .... I just wanted to mention it now so that no one forgets to take their take-away; There will be two plates ready;

Gents, you will each have one peanut butter, chocolate chip and bacon cookie, topped off with a cinnamon-maple glaze.

Ladies, you will have a personnalised take-away bag (look for your name on it) of either my CERB famous brownies (those are made gluten free, btw), or a mexican sugar cookie.

Awesome!!!

Browwwwwnies Mmmmmmm brrrooowwwwnies omg! I am dreaming awake! Lol

• Like 1

Browwwwwnies Mmmmmmm brrrooowwwwnies omg! I am dreaming awake! Lol

hmmmm... bacon pants and a shirt made of brownies.... I'm awesome.

Dang it, I'll make to one someday and bring a bacon wrapped clown for Old Dog. yum

You d loose ur clothes pretty quick I think!!!! Lol

planning is everything ;)

Guest S****r

Have fun at the social, you guys! The two that I have been to so far have been great!

I was hoping to go but it'll be Game 5 on Thursday night so my Sens comes first..lol hopefully next time.

Ummm .... Vitto....you may want to have something handy like a towel or more bacon to wrap right back on the Dog promptly in case you don't like what you see perhaps after you eat his clothes ;) ..... Just sayin ?

The count is at three

I have out my best T

Kimmie & I are so excited we are both ready to P.

See Ya Thursday!

I would like to come if there's any space left! Thanks :)

Hi Loraine... we are full but if anyone drops out between now and Thursday we will let you know!

Guest S**a*Q

It's going to be a flyby for me personally... There's a huge game tomorrow as there's no way I'm missing it. Ill be at a TV somewhere. Go Sens go!!!

Have an awesome time everyone! I wish I was there, possibly someday!!:icon_wink:

Big Hugs and Kisses to you all,

Lexy

Have an awesome time everyone! I wish I was there, possibly someday!!:icon_wink:

Big Hugs and Kisses to you all,

Lexy

Maybe it's time for another in your home town.

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure there's a big screen TV at the venue...if not, then certainly downstairs....and we can all get together and sign the "get well" card for Price.

It's going to be a flyby for me personally... There's a huge game tomorrow as there's no way I'm missing it. Ill be at a TV somewhere. Go Sens go!!!