The "Why is it?" thread... Add Yours

Why is it that when I looked out the window this afternoon I saw snow flying?? Dear Omnipotent weather god... it's FUCKING APRIL. Stop!!! Thanks, OD.

• Like 1

Why is it that I already see enough new Dollarama stores open up but now there are those Dollar Tree stores too? I'm beginning to not like the color green.lol.

• Like 1

Why is it that I already see enough new Dollarama stores open up but now there are those Dollar Tree stores too? I'm beginning to not like the color green.lol.

Try the Mexican soft drink sold at $Tree called Sangrial. It tastes like sangria wine and it's frikken awesome.

Try the Mexican soft drink sold at $Tree called Sangrial. It tastes like sangria wine and it's frikken awesome.

My bro lives in the west end so next time I go to Dollar Tree with his kids, I will try it. :)

Why is it that when I see the word "spinner" ........ I think of my great grandma the "spinster"

every freakin time !!!! ha

Spinning-Spinner.jpg

Why is it that all food that is bad for us tastes sooo good,ie:sugar

and bacon, and ice-cream, and sausage, hot dog, poutine... the list goes on and on..

yes, why???:frown:

Edited by Luckyme
  • Like 1

Why is it the new toilet I need is on backorder. I'll sue for constipation damages. haha

Why is it when someone gets banned or suspended from Cerb it is just a matter of time before they try to open a new account and sneak back in???

• Like 1

Why is it....that I can't be a minute man anymore? (I wish I was kidding) "Quickies" now take a half hour and who has time for that.

That's what I get I suppose for excessive masturbation as a teen. I got little Chuck wore out.

Why is it the new toilet I need is on backorder. I'll sue for constipation damages. haha

It's spring and much warmer Crank ! Take er outside ... ;)

redneck-out-house-665x600.jpg

Why is it that size-ism is the last acceptable prejudice. Everyone takes shots at NJ Governor Chris Christie's weight and that's ok. It is also ok to discriminate on the basis of weight. Why is that?

• Like 1

Why is it that size-ism is the last acceptable prejudice. Everyone takes shots at NJ Governor Chris Christie's weight and that's ok. It is also ok to discriminate on the basis of weight. Why is that?

Why is it that society is merely focused on people's weight and not the person. It's either your too skinny or too fat. Who gets to make the skinny/fat rules? It either you eat too much or you don't eat enough, not the persons actual metabolism, why? Why can't we just accept people for who they are? Why can't we see the beauty in every person? I would totally do chubby Christie!!!

LOL, I didn't see the Chris before the Christie(opps)So I thought you were talking about Cristy Ally(another person who get's made fun of because of her weight). However, I would totally cuddle up with Chris Christie too, big smile.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvXxas7bER0WokZN4IpZyxXjA-LUu93iKAv45EQ1NQAr8Py3EMPQ

th?id=H.4535546565166556&pid=1.7&w=199&h=139&c=7&rs=1

It's spring and much warmer Crank ! Take er outside ... ;)

redneck-out-house-665x600.jpg

I wish my friggin next door neighbors didn't have a camera.

• Like 2

Guest B**na***oy

Why is it that cuddling after sex feels soooo good? :makeout:

Why is it that when you just get comfortable with everything you need surrounding you, you suddenly have the compelling need to pee?

Why is it that people will try and do malicious things to others but in reality they are having no effect whatsoever and wasting the too much time they have on their hands.

On a more positive note, all you can do is laugh and shake it off!!

Only if people could just be genuinely kind and positive.

I'm still optimistic that the kind people outweigh the unkind:icon_smile:

Why is it when you try to help someone, she turns around and gripes about what SHE feels you should or should not do. I understand telling me your feelings, but to keep it up for days and days, saying the same thing over and over again, not adding anything new to the bitch session. I keep saying "I understand", "yes I can see how that made you feel". She then thinks she has a sucker on her hand and ups the ante and her gripes get bigger and starts making up lies. Well, watch MY true feelings come out. They never like it when you tell them how they make you feel, so self absorbed can't see the forest for the trees!

I am doing my best to help you. If you can't figure it out for yourself, then go do it on your own. Oh ya, I remember, you can't do it on your own.

• Like 1

Why is it that when you want people to call they never do it until you are just getting comfortable with a book, or just entering that sleep state in a nap or in the middle of something spectacular in the bathroom?

Why is it....that every time I sit down to eat I hear a little voice off in the distance shout, "Daaaddyyyyy, I did my poooooopeeeeee!"