The "Why is it?" thread... Add Yours

Why is it.... that so many of the CERB SP's that constantly leave me feeling like a kid in a candy shop have started to toy with the idea of visiting our little slice of heaven here on the east coast but Miss Laurence continues to leave me to hopelessly dream :(

Why is it when you remove yourself from a situation, hindsight is 20/20?

Because when you look at someones hind, your vision improves. Did you SEE that ass??? It was OUTSTANDING.

Because when you look at someones hind, your vision improves. Did you SEE that ass??? It was OUTSTANDING.

Oh Old Dog, are you staring up my skirt again? lol

Why is it when you wait all morning for a repair person to come only to finally give up hope and book an appt with a client, they decide to call to say they will be over?

Oh Old Dog, are you staring up my skirt again? lol

Bwahahahahahaha.... I do lack the ninja skill of subtlety.

Guest D***el B***e

Why is it I can tell the difference if I get may ass slapped my a hot brunette latino or a gorgeous caucasian blonde? Why is it I can tell?

Why is it I can tell the difference if I get may ass slapped my a hot brunette latino or a gorgeous caucasian blonde? Why is it I can tell?

Because Latin ladies put a little bit of extra spice into that slap!

Why is it that couples like to argue and fight in public places?

Nothing more awkward then being in an elevator with two people pissed off and arguing as if you weren't there to listen to their entire fight.

Why is it that there is a debate about whether the G spot exists or not? Clearly it does....

971266_489570081116131_525413238_n.jpg

• Like 1

Why is it that there is a debate about whether the G spot exists or not? Clearly it does....

971266_489570081116131_525413238_n.jpg

OD, did you know that the G spot and the clitoris are actually connected? And that the clit can be up to 12" long? The clit and the penis are actually the same (the fetus at 12 weeks changes from a male to female). Its just kept inside, so most think because of what we can see, it is tiny, but in reality it is really a penis that hides inside the woman. Also, did you know that the clit grows over age? That's why older women have such an amazing sex drive.....

• Like 1

Why is it that.. When you finally get that perfect space and time to delve completely into that wonderful book... there's a knock at the door, or the phone rings with a collar you cannot ignore. Serenity evaporates into the ether from which it came. In other words the day goes poof!

Just wondering.

PatrickGC

Guest ChantalSummers

Why is it generally speaking that when one is really looking for romance and love it is no where to be found? But when they least expect and sometimes aren't ready, it comes their way? I have heard many stories like this. At least it is eventually found though ;-).

Why is it that when you have available time your favorite SP is busy... but as soon as you are home with your wife the SP has a cancellation and you can't go.

Wait... i know because I was too stupid to pre book :)

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

Why is it that people will hurt you without any hesitation but then ask you to consider their feelings when seeking forgiveness?

Guest c**io**m7
Why is it that people will hurt you without any hesitation but then ask you to consider their feelings when seeking forgiveness?

Allow me to go a step further...forget the forgiveness or even an apology, they just ask you to consider their feelings without any acknowledgement that they've hurt you.

Guest D***el B***e

WHY is it when I'm in a good mood theres always somebody to piss me off with their attitude ...

Additional Comments:

OD, did you know that the G spot and the clitoris are actually connected? And that the clit can be up to 12" long? The clit and the penis are actually the same (the fetus at 12 weeks changes from a male to female). Its just kept inside, so most think because of what we can see, it is tiny, but in reality it is really a penis that hides inside the woman. Also, did you know that the clit grows over age? That's why older women have such an amazing sex drive.....

Hey Meaghan ... talk to my SO about that .... I beg to differ! lol lol .... I know older women, one in particular who has no sex drive! lmao!!!

Guest c**io**m7

Why is it that, sometimes when you are right, the reality is far worse than you expected?

Why is it the 94 bus on Innes Road is frequently late, and virtually always packed (standing room only). Like duh, why not put on more buses on that route?

Why is it that people look at you as if your in the wrong when they all most cause you to be in a traffic accident. Some people are just stupid!!!! and to quote Ron White "You Can't Fix Stupid"!! Sorry a bit of a rant as well.

T.T.

Why is it the weathermen, 'er weatherpersons seem to always get it wrong

On the radio Monday called for a deep freeze this week, well Monday was cool, but Tuesday it was nice out, today +5, mind you rain freezing rain snow combo (if they have that right) tomorrow who knows.

Seems to be the only profession where doing it wrong is OK

Anyhow a rant as I prepare for my walk to the restaurant to meet my friends for lunch

RG