The "Why is it?" thread... Add Yours

Why is it that when weather forecasters predict a great weekend on Wednesday that by the time Saturday rolls around we typically get two days of rain.

Additional Comments:

Why is it that when ever you are in a hurry you get caught at every red light in your path?

• Like 1

Why does winter make skin so dry? Then a hot bath feels so cozy with a glass of Jack on the rocks, but after a half bottle of lotion required.

Why does winter make skin so dry? Then a hot bath feels so cozy with a glass of Jack on the rocks, but after a half bottle of lotion required.

Hmmm... Interesting word choices: hot, rocks, jack and a half a bottle of lotion? Have fun, hee here. :biggrin:

"It puts the lotion on it's skin"

Guest t****ster***ke

why is it that all the most captivating courtesans are in southern ontario when i am stuck up north?

Why is it...... that a bird in the hand is supposed to be worth two in the bush?

In my experience I'd rather have one bird in the bush than two in my hands ;)

Why is it that whenever you need to stay absolutely still, THAT is the precise moment your nose or (insert other body part name here) starts to itch.

Why is it your car's intermittent problem suddenly goes away the moment the tow truck arrives to take it to the garage to be looked at?

Why is it that the days I decide to take off or are otherwise engaged are the days when my phone rings off the hook?

Edited by cr**tyc***es
  • Like 1

Why is it that lately I always seem to be asking "why is it?" but yet when Nicolette started this cool "why is it" thread I can't think of a single "why is it" to to put in her "why is it" thread.....so...Why is it?..perhaps an age thing?

• Like 1

Why is it that I am so addicted to the cerb ladies?

You just can't help it. Most of them are irresistible.

• Like 1

Why is it that when you have a fridge full of food, you can never figure out what to eat BUT when you know you need groceries, you can always find something that will satisfy?

• Like 1

Why is it when you change your password that you vow never to forget, you forget it the first time you go to use it.

• Like 1

Why is it that I come up with some of the most witty and acerbic retorts hours after a conversation has ended?

• Like 3

Why is it..... that when kneeling down to put on a small childs coat they always manage to cough or sneeze directly into your face. God, kids are disgusting!