The "Why is it?" thread... Add Yours

Guest B**na***oy

Why is it that we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ;-)

Why is it that on a lazy day where practically an entire continent or three is off work, the networks decide to show stuff like "Dog, the Bounty Hunter" in a marathon format? Really??? Is that the BEST you could do?

• Like 1

Guest T*rb***k

Why is it that it takes a million years for that meeting with a MA or SP to get here, and then the 90 minutes only lasts for a few seconds when you see her?

Why is it that Roger's cable box shuts off to restart right in the middle of a good show?

I HATE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every night at 2am.... GRRRRRRRRRR

Why is it that Autocorrect can never actually figure out what you are trying to say, but insteads messes it up and you end up saying really weird things or the complete opposite of what you intend to say! Grrrrr

• Like 2

Why is it that Autocorrect can never actually figure out what you are trying to say, but insteads messes it up and you end up saying really weird things or the complete opposite of what you intend to say! Grrrrr

Oh! And I forgot to say... Why is it that you don't realize the mistake until message is gone and you can't change it! Lol

• Like 1

Why is it that when a woman slowly caresses her own body and tugs at her nipples it is really really hot, but when a man does it, it just looks awkward? No, awkward is too polite. Weird. Okay... pathetic. When a man does it, it's just plain pathetic. And that nipple tugging kinda hurts. I think I sprained a nipple. Is it even possible to sprain a nipple?

Guest B**na***oy
Why is Murphy's Law so effective?

Nicolette, if Murhy's law was effective, by definition it wouldn't work. LOL

Additional Comments:

Why is it that the sweetest people get the toughest challenges in life?

Why is it I always seem to type "form" when I mean "from" and "from" when i mean 'form" and of course auto-correct does not recognize the error because it is not a spelling area.

Why is it if I send something on a ship, it's called cargo but if I send it by car, it's called a shipment?

That is so strange, why is it that where you park your car is called a driveway and where you drive your car is called a parkway?

Why is it that even though I have read all the books to date, I still want to know what's going to happen on Game of Thrones?

Why is it when you decide to go shopping and wanting to spend and spend there is never anything in your size or anything to your taste to buy at the time:(

• Like 2

Why is it that personalities change so drastically depending on where you read certain posts?

It speaks to true character and I'll never figure it out but I admire genuinely sweet, honest and kind people.

Positivity and a good heart keeps you youthful and beautiful on the in and outside!:icon_biggrin:

• Like 6

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is it that on the night that I have been waiting for for almost 8 months, the HD cable box on my big screen DIES - an hour before the GoT premier!!!

Why is it that people can be so oblivious to their actions in a social setting when others around them think they are so blantantly rude? And when you call them on it, you are the one with the problem of all a sudden?

• Like 1

Why is it that every time I really search for something (like a train of thought) I can never find it, but the minute I stop looking I practically trip over the object of my search?

Why is it that people always seem to find little things to dig you about and try to assassinate your character. Why can't we all just get along?