Accidents

Guest a**4*

Hi i would to let all members and my friends here know that this morning at work i was struck by a car from behind i was rushed to the hospital and very lucky to be here now.My job require's me to work in traffic i am banged up at the hip and arm,the person was charged, so today i will be down for a while, but i wiil be here to read all posts, hobby on hold until i heal thank you...:(

Guest a**4*

I would like to thank everyone for the well wishes at a time when things could have been alot different for me.This is what makes this community a very special place for me to have members like you all i will heal and be back you bring back my spirit thank you all..:bowdown:...:bowdown:...:ThankYou:

Guest Ot**w***og****n

I've been there on more than one occasion myself due to inattentive drivers. Give yourself plenty of time to heal up. I've had good response with a well trained physiotherapist. Take care of yourself and I wish you all the best for a full and speedy recovery.

Best wishes for a super speedy recovery!! I hope that we can keep you entertained with some great posts and pics while your on the mend!!

Maybe you could get a sponge bath?? hehe

Kisses Babe!!

xoxoxo

Aaauuuch..., poor you.., but wishing you a quick and awesome recovery, just take it easy and enjoyed the time browsing sexxy pics of sexxxy ladies hehe :-)

• Like 1

I am so sorry to hear of this. Do take time to relax, take care of yourself and take it easy. Don't force it or rush and you'll be good as new in no time.

My positive thoughts are with you during this time and your recovery.

Gentle Hugs and Kisses,

Lexy