Guest Ot**w***og****n

I see no reason why this issue should not be surfaced from time to time or as need be as it is one of the most important aspects of the SP/client relationship. Personally, if a lady asked me to go jump in the shower even though I had just run myself through the "car wash" I'd happily oblige. Yet, I would wonder do I smell malodorous even after all I've done to prepare myself for the encounter. I am very much a squeaky clean person and quite often I have brought my own towels, soap, shampoo, deodorant, tooth brush and tooth paste with me in a small bag along with a change of undergarments and socks. Certainly a "sticky" would be in order and it may have some positive impact, but as pointed out some men who feel they have impeccable hygiene are in reality less than so. I know I would be totally shocked and I would feel very humiliated if I was told by anyone that I "stink." I am the only person I have control over and I do my best to be clean and well-presented when I see a lady.

I agree with you, these threads are important. Hygiene is important to be at a high level when visiting a provider.

No disrespect and please correct me if I'm wrong, but by stating you personal know and have seen a gentleman in this thread has questionable hygiene, is it not wrong and against this site policies? This person may be offended.

Was this person specifically mentioned? No.

Just suggesting that for those that feel there is nothing wrong with their hygiene is what this thread is all about. If the person sees themselves, and is offended, then they really need to look at this in a realistic light. Are there any steps they are missing in their routine to get ready to see a lady? Are they being honest? Do they really think that if they went up to 10 random people and asked them "be honest, do I stink?" Would they then turn around and say "well, they are wrong, my bo is not that bad" or would they then say, "wow, I didn't realize it was that bad".

• Like 4

I'm actually surprised that people even need to be reminded, however im glad that its being done and mentioned here, but I could never imagine presenting myself somewhere getting naked in front of a stranger which is intimidating enough at times and then smelling too lol...yikes

• Like 1

Someone mentioned how hygiene is linked to ymmv and it reminded me of a funny, but oh so sexy experience. I was receiving oral and ever so gradually and sensually my partner moved down my cock to my balls... then to my perineum... and eventually to my ass for some rimming. As I lay there clutching the bedsheets with an expression of bliss on my face, I actually said "I am soooooooo glad I took a good shower!!!" (Clean talk instead of talking dirty Lol) My partner gave me the sexiest look and with the slightest smile, while she held my cock in her hand and slowly ran it along her lower lip said "This... is what... your mileage may vary... feeeeeels like!"

Edited by cyclo
  • Like 1

Was this person specifically mentioned? No.

Just suggesting that for those that feel there is nothing wrong with their hygiene is what this thread is all about. If the person sees themselves, and is offended, then they really need to look at this in a realistic light. Are there any steps they are missing in their routine to get ready to see a lady? Are they being honest? Do they really think that if they went up to 10 random people and asked them "be honest, do I stink?" Would they then turn around and say "well, they are wrong, my bo is not that bad" or would they then say, "wow, I didn't realize it was that bad".

I understand the point of the thread and it a good one, a good reminder and a subtle way to do so. I guess for me the grey area is, although she didn't name a person but I'm sure that person now knows who they are and may feel ashamed of it and embarrassed. I guess being bullied most of my life I've grown to have a soft spot for people being singled out or bullied. Even though this may not be the case, I feel its fairly close the line.

Just for the sake of argument ill play devil advocate, how do we know that this individual doesn't have an underlining medical condition causing him to sweat profoundly. Or maybe severely allergic to deodorant or other product. Someone who is diabetic and has low blood sugar can cause a fruity smell from their breath. There are other medical condition that can cause severe Bo even certain medications.

I guess it would be wiser to tell this person privetly, yes the truth can hurt but far less then being embarrassed in front of a group of people, perhaps even friends.

Great line from a Nick Lowe song that applies.

"... you've got to be cruel to be kind."

Sometimes being subtle doesn't work. Subtle messages don't register when a person doesn't believe that there is a problem.

There is no kind way to tell a person that they are malodorous. Nope. But in her own way, Cat tempered her response by NOT identifying the party. She merely alluded to the fact that ONE of the respondents was making an egregious error in suggesting that he did not have an odour problem.

If that gentleman can self identify and feel that he was not singled out, all the better. He gets the message, applies the requisite amount of anti perspirant/deodorant and he is good to go. No harm, no foul. No bullying. Deliciously subtle but direct.

Cruel? Meh. Kind? Absolutely.

• Like 4

It is unfortunate that threads like this have to happen. Ideally everyone would know that hygiene matters, and would be self-aware enough to know if they needed to pay a little more attention to it. Alas, this isn't a perfect world, so here we are again. And, doubtless, we'll have another thread on this in a few months' time. Such is life.

However, I think the fact that SPs repeatedly feel the need to start threads like this is proof that they're necessary. I'm pretty sure they don't do so just for the hell of it.

• Like 3

What the hell.....you serious? I always thought smelling good when knowing (or even just hoping) that you were gonna get laid was common sense!

How hard is it to bathe, put on deodorant, and rinse with mouthwash before a date? I've always just thought it made sense to approach an encounter with a SP as I would any actual date. Would you show up to a date smelling like ass?

• Like 2

I'm lucky and have a very flexible schedule so I'm literally right from the shower to visit. Don't smoke after the shower, fresh laundered cloths, freshly shaven and brushed teeth and if I wear a cologne or unscented deodorant one will need to be right on top of me..... to discern it at all.

You could eat off me.....seriously :)

Peace

MG

• Like 1

Most guys don't think their farts stink, or at least not as bad as everyone else's :), so maybe they think their BO doesn't stink that bad?

I am probably too far to the other extreme. I could get comments from women on the street during a hurricane that I smell nice. Hell, if I shower at 7am and have an SP appointment at 9am, I am in the shower again. I'm a clean (nice smelling) freak!

I don't know how you women put up with us sometimes :). I work in an office building and I regularly see unflushed toilets when I use the guys bathroom. WTF! Did they forget or are they trying to conserve water!

All I can say, Gabby, is maybe if you apply some vicks ointment to your nostrils in front of them they might get the hint.

First of all, let me be crystal clear; my farts do NOT stink, in point of fact they're aroma is sweeter than motherfucking rose petals! Regarding pit B.O. I am always diligent. My skin including pits is super sensitive and I use an excellent all natural deodorant called Crystal which is just a compound of mineral salts and alum. It works well, doesn't irritate, one stick lasts for months even when applied twice daily, and there have been noses right in my pits with no complaints.

For the guys who think others enjoy pit odor or caca filled butt cracks, come on now; all that Rastafarian au naturel shit went out with the 70's. I know, I was there.

Edited by crankF
felt like it
  • Like 2

No one is here to scold anyone and not everyone cares to bother with hygiene and this is disrespectful because they really don't care about the person they are coming in contact with and that's a shame.

I once vomited in front of a customer because of his hygiene. Yes, it was that bad! By all outward appearances he looked like a normal, respectable person but he just didn't bother with himself that day which upsets me because I'm on the receiving end! All other sessions with him were fine.

Next time you debate about even washing your hands when an SP offers you to freshen, just do it. It's the right thing to do. If you don't wear deodorant in your everyday life, think about the person you are about to engage with in an intimate encounter and what they have to endure. Just wear it for the encounter or don't expect the greatest service. As a provider, what do people expect us to do?

• Like 2

Thanks Gab for this thread... Unfortunately, the "gents" who usually have bad hygiene dont participe to that kind of forum! :(

Some guys think because they engaged in sexual activities, they only have to clean their dick. WRONG! Please, your body smell is as much important than the smell of your dick!! Its already happen to me to go down on somebody and to have a strong smell of s***! Yes, his dick was clean but his ass wasnt.

Take a shower, wash your dick AND your ass... AND put some deodorant as things can get hot sometimes ;)

Hopefully, I never experience that from Cerb gentlemen.. :)

• Like 3

I will once again chime in as the warm weather is quickly (ok, hopefully) decending upon us. While, yes, it should be a sticky, it's most unfortunate that it needs to be! I shall agree that the majority of the gents I encounter are on the upper end of the good, if not great hygiene spectrum. Unfortunately, the bad sometimes the bad over takes the good.

I see no reason why a gentle reminder that doesnt cross into the realm of nasty call outs can be seen as a negative contribution to this site. Information is power and if this is the case perhaps it will make someone realize that a few minutes of grooming can make a world of differencd. Lets face it, I don't think I smell, but I bet I do sometimes!

Everyone gets caught up in the roller coaster that is our lives. We forget other people's views because we are so wrapped in our own and forget about those around us. I can totally understand that you are super horny and wanna get off but, surely you can wait an extra hour and come to me at your best :). It's common courtesy I should think. If not....I have a shower!

Thank you everyone for the helpful and honest contributions on this thread. :) I must say that I have been very lucky with nearly all of my guests being clean and fresh.

This thread actually made me realize something though that I have neglected. When gentlemen arrive at my incall location and opt to have a shower, if they are washing properly, they will have washed away any previously applied deodorant. Things can heat up pretty quick sometimes and it doesn't take long to get sweaty again.

Thus, I have added unscented aerosol spray deodorant to the list of toiletries available for my guests in my incall latrine. Other things include three different choices of body wash including an unscented variety, regular bar soap, men's shampoo, individual bottles of Scope mouth wash, gum, and unscented lotion. Please feel free to use any and all of them when you visit! :)

Thanks! :)

Edited by Sweet Emily J
  • Like 6

I totally agree with Gabriella. However, I would like to add that many people these days suffer from some serious environmental allergies, myself included, and can get quite sick when exposed to certain, and in some cases, most scents. I use an unscented deoderant myself, and encourage the person I am with to do the same. To me there is nothing sexier than the smell of a freshly washed body, and I love taking a shower with my partner whenever the opportunity arises.

• Like 3

Thank you!!!

I suffer with perfume allergies as well. I would rather a client smell like a fresh shower then AXE deodorant! I use all natural body mists (home made) and natural deodorants.

A lot of deodorants and aftershaves are so strong I will stop breathing and end up in the hospital.

Also if the session gets too sweaty then we can always hop in the shower again for MORE fun.

I totally agree with Gabriella. However, I would like to add that many people these days suffer from some serious environmental allergies, myself included, and can get quite sick when exposed to certain, and in some cases, most scents. I use an unscented deoderant myself, and encourage the person I am with to do the same. To me there is nothing sexier than the smell of a freshly washed body, and I love taking a shower with my partner whenever the opportunity arises.
Edited by Miss Scarlett
  • Like 1

Guest R**ee**ov***9

Well if you won't wear deodorant although I always do.. At least take a very good and long shower.. If you stink any girl will walk away angry that you wasted her time!! We all know the areas you must focus on, but a whole body scrub is very important!!

i think if you don't want to get a bad taste in your mouth, but also smell good, you could use some natural-based products wich really don't make that awful taste you were talking about...just a suggestion

• Like 1