Good day cerbites I would like share a true story that happened to me recently. I was dating a young woman recently and we were having our third date and decided to go out to a mexican restaurant here in Ottawa. We had a lovely meal and a great time now I was looking forward to dessert. We went back to her apartment and things were proceeding nicely. As I was enjoying daty on her I heard a strange noise followed by a nasty aroma. I said to myself omg she just farted now here was my dilema she didn't acknowledge that the fart happened so now what do I do. I continued as if nothing happened. My question is has this ever happened to you. If so what did you do. Also to the sp and ma as this happenefd to you before with the client farting.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

After a meal especially if there are a lot of talking or chatting during the meal, this could happen pretty easily and frankly, quite normal to be gassy because of the air we swallow. But, it has never happend to me (yet!). I think you had managed the situation well to continue whatever you were doing as if nothing had happened.

Edited by Luckyme

Guest *l**e

Hilarious. Hasn't happened it or on me, but I can totally see how it could. There have been times when I had to clench for awhile! Lol

We all do it, lol, but kind of an inappropriate time to say the least. If I was the one who had farted I would have laughed and apologized profusely, I would have felt awful. Had I been on the receiving end of the fart I would had voiced my objections loudly. But hey, things happen:)

• Like 2

Perhaps I am old fashioned and this is just my personal opinion. This falls under the same category for me as not eating garlic, onions or strong food prior to a date. I don't like to smell these things so why would anyone else.

I realize the body has a mind of its own and may even ad some humor to any situation but for me that is quite a no no. It would just never happen.

• Like 4

I remember reading a similar account on another "erb" site some years back. It was also a civilian date which involved Mexican food, although the lady was on the receiving end in that case. Needless to say, it did not turn out well for either party.

The best approach is to be cognizant of what one ingests, prior to and during a romantic time with one another. It's best to shun anything that may cause an excessive build up of gas, regardless. It would be a shame to have your fun ruined by something like that, as it can be avoided altogether if you take the proper precautions beforehand.

I had this happen recently and was stunned! Not by the fact that gas occurred, it happens to all of us but that it was during oral and he had been encouraging me to massage his anus. How do you not know you have a doozy sitting in wait and that if the seal is broken it's going to escape right in the face of your provider? He literally let one go on my hand, it hit me in face causing me to gag and throat regurgitate. He's lucky I didn't spill my lunch all over his manhood. It took me hours to wash off and I could still smell it if only in my mind the next day. The kicker was that he seemed oblivious and didn't even apologize. Deleted him from my email and put him on the "NEVER AGAIN, NOT IN A MILLION YEARS" list for the decided lack of remorse shown...

cat

• Like 1

I had this happen recently and was stunned! Not by the fact that gas occurred, it happens to all of us but that it was during oral and he had been encouraging me to massage his anus. How do you not know you have a doozy sitting in wait and that if the seal is broken it's going to escape right in the face of your provider? He literally let one go on my hand, it hit me in face causing me to gag and throat regurgitate. He's lucky I didn't spill my lunch all over his manhood. It took me hours to wash off and I could still smell it if only in my mind the next day. The kicker was that he seemed oblivious and didn't even apologize. Deleted him from my email and put him on the "NEVER AGAIN, NOT IN A MILLION YEARS" list for the decided lack of remorse shown...

cat

I know how you feel it took me awhile to get the smell out of my head.

While I agree with Emily and Berlin that farts happen, they are only forgivable IF the farter owns it, APOLOGIZES for it, and laughs it off. Then it is up to the fartee to also laugh so the embarrassment can end and the fun can continue. In the cases of Cat and Cunninglingus, the big no no was not the fart itself but the failure to acknowledge the fart and hope nobody notices. If someone's nose is inches from your ass and you fart, they're gonna notice and they deserve an immediate apology. Only then can it but laughed off and forgotten!

• Like 7

That fact that she didn't acknowledge it may have been embarrassment. People react to embarrassing situations differently. Some will apologize and laugh it off, others will sit in silent mortification hoping you didn't notice. I wouldn't be too hard on her. We are all human and have the same bodily functions. Next time you take a lady to dinner, maybe just skip the Mexican food. ;)

• Like 4

It is a bodily function, and yes, the individual probably should have acknowledged it and apologized. That said, wouldn't change anything really and perhaps the embarrassment prevented the person from feeling they could do so.

So, I wouldn't hold it against them. And in the middle of an act, a little more difficult to control oneself, since you are being distracted, and in a good way.

• Like 1

I had the same thing happen with a gf a few years ago. Fortunately it wasn't stinky - just loud lol. I laughed uncontrollably for a couple minutes and then went back to work to finish the job. Not a big deal for me. Just part of the fun of 2 bodies being together.

• Like 3

I'm surprised that so many posters agree that the lady should have apologized! I think if it was really bad, and really obvious, then perhaps an apology is warranted as the elephant in the room is just too big not to comment on. Otherwise, I'd just let it slide, part of life. I do agree that one should watch what they eat on a date, and perhaps Mexican cuisine which may include beans was not the best choice, but bodily noises are just part of life.

If my date and I were on the way to my room, making out, hands flying all over, and I let out some gas, I would probably try to get away from the scene as quickly as possible and just continue where we left off, assuming the incident was not too dramatic. I am almost certain profuse apologizing over a bit of gas would ruin "the moment" and it would be hard to get in the mood again in quite the same way. Then again, some people are able to have a laugh and not feel awkward. I suppose it depends on the two people in question. I'd probably apologize at the end of the evening, just on a side note, and we could laugh about it.

*HOWEVER- I do agree with Nippongakki- if the fart was VERY noticeable and was more than a very mild inconvenience to the other party, an apology is absolutely necessary!

• Like 1

If a fart ever occurs during one of my encounters, I pray it's her doing the deed- not me. I would laugh and forgive- no question-, but I would be mortified if I passed the gas and she couldn't get past it.

• Like 1

This reminds me of my fav little pillsbury doughboy.. tickle him too much and he'll shart!

Edited by Carrie Moon
  • Like 1

cat

So I have to ask this question. Did you as an SP who respects your clients and their privacy get consent for what you posted about him. Did he consent to you posting this here? I just want to make sure that we don't have a double standard here in CERB, because if we did, the utility of this board for clients and providers would surely diminish.

• Like 1

So I have to ask this question. Did you as an SP who respects your clients and their privacy get consent for what you posted about him. Did he consent to you posting this here? I just want to make sure that we don't have a double standard here in CERB, because if we did, the utility of this board for clients and providers would surely diminish.

I don't see a problem with her post. It's done in complete anonymity so nobody will know who it was. Even if it's a recommendation board, there's still "negative" threads. (turn-off, what not to do, bad experience, etc)

As long as nobody is pointed (and no "subtle" hints), it helps this community and everyone present to have better experiences.

• Like 4

I don't see a problem with her post. It's done in complete anonymity so nobody will know who it was. Even if it's a recommendation board, there's still "negative" threads. (turn-off, what not to do, bad experience, etc)

As long as nobody is pointed (and no "subtle" hints), it helps this community and everyone present to have better experiences.

Agree with this completely. As long as there is no names or any way of knowing who the person is it is just a story of a poor experience.