Pet Peeves -anything and everything -but respect CERB rules

Guess yous ai'nt open for a appointment tomoro, huh ?

.... chavez

:sm185:

take it nice and easy girl, you can do it.

I hate the sound of beepers on snow plows/bulldozers/trucks/etc. as they backup, especially during the night. I mean, who the fuck are you going to run over in the middle of the night, and don't you think they'll see you or hear your monster construction truck coming!??

• Like 1

When you're nice to someone and lend them something they need, and they treat it like shit or keep 'forgetting' to give it back. Yes, my car needs to rev at 7000 RPM while you squeal the tires fuckstick...but thank you for bringing it back much later than you said and not topping up the gas, oh buddy oh pal.

Being out about being a sex worker comes with its own charms. *cough*

Such as men in my personal life who assume I'm soliciting them, when I'm hitting on them, because they know what I do for a living. Apparently, "you're so hot, let's have sex" wasn't obvious enough, I had to clarify that I didn't mean in return for money, even though that never even came up. And this has happened MULTIPLE times. I mean, did I ask for money? Did money for sex ever come up in any of our many conversations prior to me saying, "you're so hot, let's have sex?" NO. Use some common sense here dudes! Us ladies of the night always want the money upfront! If I had wanted remuneration, don't you think I would have asked for it already? Everyone knows that you're not going to buy the cow if you can get the milk for free! If that was even how I worked (that is, asking hot men who know me personally to pay me for sex), which it isn't. I HAVE A PERSONAL LIFE YOU KNOW. It's not always about the money. Yeesh.

Whew, that feels better. :)

Okay Erin, Chillax baby! :)

I hate it when I'm just talking to a girl and she immediately assumes I just want sex and puts up the roadblocks and warning signs...I mean, at least give me a chance first!

My pet peeves other than the ones mention

The car who is first inline in the left-hand turning lane who is sleeping when they get a green arrow.

The car who wants to turn left in the next lane but thinks he is driving a bus and veers right into my lane to make a wide left sweeping turn.

The car from out of province who insists on driving in the left lane. The left lane is used for passing in Quebec even if you are doing 150km. Let the guy behind you go by.

While waiting to get a parking spot at a mall, the person who sees you waiting, but insists on getting in their car, adjusting the seats, adjusting their mirrors, lighting up a cigarette while talking on their cell phone and then realizing that they have to do up their seat belt. Ahhhhhh

You can tell I'm one of those crazy impatient Quebec drivers.

ATH

I was hoping to catch a post where someone else in this crazy hectic world feels the exact same way I do!!! Thank you my friend, thank you! :bowdown:

Sitting is the aisle on a plane and everyone one who walks past putting their hand on your seat and brushing up against you and touching your head..

In the same line, people with backpack on totally clueless that the hit you with it when they also walk past.

:ablow:

the sound of feet, like a herd of elephants, when the boys who live above me get home :lol: All under the age of 8, so yeah, it gets a bit noisy, my bedroom is under their play room, so I have learned to tune it out:neutral:

Guest **ck***o***ee

Hotel rooms that do not have enough outlets. Note to hoteliers: your guests have iPods, cellphones, laptops, eReaders etc. There arent enough outlets for a single person, let alone two. Please add a power strip or two into each room!

:-D:-D

Cell Phone Drivers

?If you pass someone on the queensway going 130 in a 100 km zone, swerving in and out of the boundaries of their lane, you can just about bet they are on a cell phone!.......Texting while driving is also another :S I find it so disrespectful to other drivers who enjoy being alive and want to stay that way!

Anyway thanks for starting this thread lol I needed to vent!!!:oops:

People who can't seem to decide what they want when they go up to the counter to order and hold up the rest of the line.

Sales people who still knock at my door when I have a clear sign posted "no canvassers or sales please - do not ring my bell as I will not answer". One woman the other day was ringing and ringing my bell - I thought maybe one of my neighbours was hurt or something. I pulled back the curtain to see this woman standing there with a clipboard in hand. Like can't ya read?

Additional Comments:

Poker. I gave up hope for most of society when this became TV worth watching.

. and to top it off, when did Poker ever become a Sport (TSN, etc....)?

I hate it when someone decides to do an illegal turn and cuts in front of you just as you're accelerating and you have no choice but to smash into her, then she claims she's got a neck injury and gets an ambulance, meanwhile her car is being towed to the scrap heap and yours is not looking too good either, then the insurance screws you over and you get like nothing and then you hate insurance companies but have no choice but to deal with them anyway, and now you're out an expensive car and you start to feel hatred which you never felt before. I hate that!

You wanna know what drives me insane with frustration and rage? People who go about life, under the falsehood that the world revolves around them, or at least should. I remember taking the transit bus, it being absolutely PACKED and a very old woman gets on the bus, and has to stand, or try to, while perfectly healthy young people sit on their duffs, not daring to make eye contact with her. Or those who, despite the sign stating 'Do Not Block Driveway', insist upon pulling their car into the driveway, because they just can't wait for their stupid below-grade Tim Horton's coffee. Or how about people who walk their dogs and leave shit all over the boulevard? Oh, wait a minute. I think I may have done that once. lol K, nevermind that last one. I hear it makes for richer soil. :-D

Not by choice either !

AIR pump on my truck died. Have to have it working to pass Em test in the near future. This is a very common failure part.

My local GM dealer wants $520 just for the part (extortion)

Seems like no one else in Canada offers them. (hmmm Why?)

Found several companies that will export one to Canada for $220 plus shipping. (close to $300)

Here is the kicker, can be bought in the US for less than $100.

Supply and demand, No. It's companies screwing Canadians, because they can.

Will not buy anything from GM again.

Being from a small town I was taught to hold doors open for people that had their arms full of packages, a baby carrier or anyone who was immediately behind you, etc. It really grinds my gears when I do this and the person I held it for doesn't have the courtesy to at least say "thank you!" There you have it my latest gripe!

people who don't smile back.

Being from a small town I was taught to hold doors open for people that had their arms full of packages, a baby carrier or anyone who was immediately behind you, etc. It really grinds my gears when I do this and the person I held it for doesn't have the courtesy to at least say "thank you!" There you have it my latest gripe!

Must agree with both of you... it may seem "small town" but there is nothing more "human" than treating people with respect and showing a kind smile when one is flashed your way!!!

I am much the same with people pulling out of driveways... it doesn't hurt to acknowledge their dilemma and let one or two in... BUT do not assume that I am going to let you in and cut me off... I go from Dr. Golden Retriever to Mr. Rottweiler!

What really makes me mad is when someone gets out of the car and slams their door into my car. No consideration for other people's property whatsoever. Someone did this to me last month and drove away leaving a large dent in the door. Then yesterday someone rubbed up against my other car which was an expesnive car to begin with and left white paint marks on the back door. And to top it all off, the other night someone got out of their car next to me in the parking lot, opened their car door and hit the side of my car. She then gives me a look and keeps walking. While it was too late for me to call out to her and give her a tongue lashing, I got out of the car, went to the passenger side and saw yet another dent. So I pretended I was looking for something under the seat and slammed my door into her door a couple of times leaving a dent and a big scratch. I drove away and went to another spot where I could see her from afar. When she finally came out and saw the dent she was mad. Serves her right for being ignorant and especially knowing what she had just done to my car. Karma's a bitch. While two wrongs don't make a right, I felt justice was done. lol.

Guest s******ecan****

Forgive me it has already been said but I pisses me off whenever I see that someone has left a shopping cart in a parking spot. All retail stores that offer carts have several of the little cart corrales within easy reach of any spot. How frickin lazy is that!

What really makes me mad is when someone gets out of the car and slams their door into my car. No consideration for other people's property whatsoever. Someone did this to me last month and drove away leaving a large dent in the door. Then yesterday someone rubbed up against my other car which was an expesnive car to begin with and left white paint marks on the back door. And to top it all off, the other night someone got out of their car next to me in the parking lot, opened their car door and hit the side of my car. She then gives me a look and keeps walking. While it was too late for me to call out to her and give her a tongue lashing, I got out of the car, went to the passenger side and saw yet another dent. So I pretended I was looking for something under the seat and slammed my door into her door a couple of times leaving a dent and a big scratch. I drove away and went to another spot where I could see her from afar. When she finally came out and saw the dent she was mad. Serves her right for being ignorant and especially knowing what she had just done to my car. Karma's a bitch. While two wrongs don't make a right, I felt justice was done. lol.

I freakin' hate that!!!!!!!!! It is an absolute disrespect for anyone but themselves. I used to park in an employee parking lot that was gigantic (about 4000 cars) and the stuff I saw there was incredible. People late for work would come speeding in, clip cars, scrape cars, ram cars and just walk away. I got to the point that I would rather pay for parking elsewhere rather than risking hundreds of dollars worth of damage.

One of the many reasons I always park far away from idiots,and take the extra walk. I laugh my ass off, 1 day I'm parked in the back 40, the only stinking vehicle out there.

I come out from the mall, and their 2 cars parked beside me, 1 in the spot beside me and the other 3 spots away.

There was a gazzillion other spots to pick from and this person parks right beside me. Maybe he/she was thinking the vehicles would mate:confused:

One of the many reasons I always park far away from idiots,and take the extra walk. I laugh my ass off, 1 day I'm parked in the back 40, the only stinking vehicle out there.

I come out from the mall, and their 2 cars parked beside me, 1 in the spot beside me and the other 3 spots away.

There was a gazzillion other spots to pick from and this person parks right beside me. Maybe he/she was thinking the vehicles would mate:confused:

Pete... there is another mathematical equation that has to be determined. The value of your car is directly offset by the value of the car beside yours. When I had the Mercedes I parked further away.... and invariably a Hyundai Pony, a 1991 Nissan Sentra or a 1985 Honda Civic would park RIGHT BESIDE ME.

Guest S*rca****sid

Crappy webcam and cellphone pics! I have a love for photography and with the advances in modern technology it is easy to take a good quality photo... also, remember to turn the flash off when trying to take a self pic in the mirror!

If anyone needs a some advice, just ask or look it up online.

Mine are:

Employees at the big box stores who don't want to help me. Some

even seem to walk away from me when they see me making my way toward them.

Waiting for oncoming traffic so I can turn onto a street and the car coming toward me

keeps coming and coming. The driver sees me waiting. And then he

turns onto my street without signaling. Arggghhh. If I had know

He was going to turn then I could get onto the street.

People asking me for spare change.

People walking around talking with a bluetooth headset on. It freaks me

out sometimes because I think they are talking to me. Lol

Sponge Bob Square Pants. That little yellow fucker pisses me off!

Posted via Mobile Device

I was at the grocery earlier this evening and someone took a shopping cart and pushed it in the middle of the parking lot and because it was so windy it went right across the parking lot and hit someone's car. Some people are so damn lazy.

• Like 1