Pet Peeves -anything and everything -but respect CERB rules

One of my pet peeves are people that say "the car was going at an excessive rate of speed" (especially if a po-lice officer uses this phrasing!)

Another is people repeating back to me what I just said! WTF (and I damn well know they heard me) :roll:

Sorry about the mini-rant. I'm a tiny bit better now. :) I guess my list could be expanded,

but many good ones have already been mentioned. Keep growing the list!

FR

• Like 1

Guest Ot**w***og****n

Mini-rants and variations thereof travelling at an excessive rate of speed! LOL

Nose hair. The spontaneous sprouting of nose hair. You could have plucked and groomed all you wanted, but sure enough one of the little buggers will have grown an inch long over night and decided to curl outside your nostril.

Nose hair. The spontaneous sprouting of nose hair. You could have plucked and groomed all you wanted, but sure enough one of the little buggers will have grown an inch long over night and decided to curl outside your nostril.

Try a Mr Bean distraction.... He's always thinking that boy

Mr-Bean-Red-Nose-Day-mr-bean-797256_1280_1024.jpg

Guest a**4*

People trying to sell me something i say no thank you, they keep trying what part of no thank you, do they not understand if i want it i will wait until it comes to a store near me

Guest m**e8**2

I'm sure somebody has mentioned this already but...this just grinds my gears and immediately turns me off

- people who don't take off their socks during sex

When friend or family member only calls when they need a favour. Being the nice guy I am help them out and don't hear from them until the next favour they need.

Well that's it, I've had it find some other shmuck to help you out.

• Like 2

People who believe that pajama pants are appropriate to wear as regular pants outside the home. WTF! (I'm sorry but this drives me mad!)

Guilty....gone to the grocery store numerous times with pajama pants

• Like 3

Being on call 24/7 !!

A good job yes but damnitt I had one foot up on my bed ready to crash not long ago and the F'ing phone rang Problem under control but here I sit in my office all freakin night... Shazbut....wa wa suck it up they say.....

Self absorbed people.

Additional Comments:

When friend or family member only calls when they need a favour. Being the nice guy I am help them out and don't hear from them until the next favour they need.

Well that's it, I've had it find some other shmuck to help you out.

Been there, done that with a sibling in the last year. Call them on their b.s and see how fast they disappear. They won't like the confrontational part when you tell them and you will then know where you stand with them. As the saying goes, "Make sure you're a priority in someone's life and never just an option to them." You sound like a good person and it is paramount that you take care of yourself first.

I've been guilty of doing the same thing ( I'm a kind person and will help someone within my boundaries but if you screw me over, I am the ice queen and will freeze you out) and while I never keep score when I do a favour for someone, it is often evident after a while when people are self absorbed and one sided. Most won't admit wrong doing so ask yourself if you really want them in your life. I know when people are trying to take advantage and I find keeping these people at arm's length is best but when it's family it is often very hard especially when they are next of kin.

Sometimes you just have to keep your emotions in check and at bay for a while until they realize what they are doing. Don't expect an apology and just move forward never repeating the same pattern again. I'd rather help out a stranger in need sometimes than with a family member who pulls this kind of behaviour.

• Like 3

Guest a**4*

Friends asking to borrow money but can't pay it back i am not the bank never again....:icon_mad:

Finding an SP you really like & can afford then they put their prices up or deside to retire...happened twice this past year...it really sucks!!

Today's youth and their manners. My friend was taking the bus to work today and she saw a woman with 2 little kids get on the bus and she had to stand up. Finally some guy told these guys in their 20's to get up and let those kids sit down. They got up but looked at this guy like he was from a different planet. I was never raised like that and obviously raised in a different generation where you respected your elders and other people. What is wrong with some younger people these days?? Were they raised by wolves or what?

• Like 2

Today's youth and their manners. My friend was taking the bus to work today and she saw a woman with 2 little kids get on the bus and she had to stand up. Finally some guy told these guys in their 20's to get up and let those kids sit down. They got up but looked at this guy like he was from a different planet. I was never raised like that and obviously raised in a different generation where you respected your elders and other people. What is wrong with some younger people these days?? Were they raised by wolves or what?

Nicki,

They were probably afraid that their pants that were 10 sizes too big would fall to the floor since they were probably already down around their ass in the first place.

Another of my pet peeves. I know that you might be try'n to be all gangsta but haul up your pants and put on a belt you look ridiculous. Tool!

• Like 2

Nicki,

They were probably afraid that their pants that were 10 sizes too big would fall to the floor since they were probably already down around their ass in the first place.

Another of my pet peeves. I know that you might be try'n to be all gangsta but haul up your pants and put on a belt you look ridiculous. Tool!

Hahaha! Someday someone's going to run up behind them and pull their pants down. lol.

• Like 1

Guest a**4*

It looks stupid looks like they took one in there pants,kids today do not know what respect is in my days it was old school you do it once and you learn what respect is very fast and you would not be disrespectable again

What is wrong with some younger people these days?? Were they raised by wolves or what?

Unlikely. I believe wolves are quite good parents.

• Like 2

Hahaha! Someday someone's going to run up behind them and pull their pants down. lol.

Nicki,

Sometimes pants fall down cuz you drop a couple pounds... I wasn't all gangsta... I was just beltless.

People who don't let you into traffic even when the line is stopped and they can't go anywhere. It would kill you to let me in?? I don't mean cutting someone off or anything, just trying to get out of my street or turn into my office....how about some freakin courtesy?

• Like 1

Cruel and jealous people with WAY too much time on their hands. Take up a hobby or get addicted to Sims! (My town is huge now lol)

• Like 2

Sometimes pants fall down cuz you drop a couple pounds... I wasn't all gangsta... I was just beltless.

Oh fuck, that was hilarioussssss!!! That's why I love ya OD!