Pet Peeves -anything and everything -but respect CERB rules

Oh fuck, that was hilarioussssss!!! That's why I love ya OD!

For those uninformed, Nicki was over and I did a little dance.... and wait for it.... wait for it.... my magic pants dropped to the ground without the assistance of hands or any other force other than gravity. It was one of those magic moments.

Finger pointers. People that always blame others for their misery/ problems. When they themselves are to blame.We all should remember assume-makes an ass out of u and me.

• Like 2

Cruel and jealous people with WAY too much time on their hands. Take up a hobby or get addicted to Sims! (My town is huge now lol)

Amen, Meg. Don't jealous people in the sex industry know that the type of clients you would attract may not be attracted to them. So they try to do all kinds of things to push your clients away from you and in the end they do not gain your clients, anyway. Your clients just go to someone similar to you and always come back in the end(because it was you they were really attracted too). It's rather silly.

Don't like Sims, take up knitting, or arts and crafts, or how about going to the gym.

People who text, email or PM requesting info and then are never heard from again....common courtesy should exist online!!! No thanks is better than silence.

• Like 3

1. Car tailgating you, when road goes from two lanes to four lanes I go in the slower lane to let him pass...a$$hole doesn't pass, is in the fast lane just to the rear of you...and when road goes back to two lanes he is behind me tailgating.

2. Early morning, still dark out, heading off to work. There is a woman, wearing dark clothes, jogging with her dog, but instead of using the sidewalks (on both sides of the street btw) she is jogging on the road.

Of course if a driver accidently hit her because he/she couldn't see her, it would be the driver's fault

3. While in your office someone comes in and talks loudly in your ear. My autistic nephew needs to be told time to time to use his inside voice, a adult shouldn't have to be told the same thing

4. And finally, those who think or want this to be a review board. This is a recommendation board. Lots of review boards out there, this isn't one of them

RG

Going on to aircanada.ca, paying for a ticket, picking your seat, showing up to the airport 1 minute past the 45 min deadline and being told, too bad, you have to buy another ticket. Yes, your seat will go empty, yes you paid for that seat, but too bad, so sad, buy another ticket.

Guest webothscore

In general, people not realizing their concerns are probably addressed in another popular thread but they wouldn't know it because they log on mometarily and look at the same threads each day and/or are not used to strong communication, so they make uncalled for bold statements. Most people are super busy, but being well rounded in one's every day life is the standard.

In general, people not realizing their concerns are probably addressed in another popular thread but they wouldn't know it because they log on mometarily and look at the same threads each day and/or are not used to strong communication, so they make uncalled for bold statements. Most people are super busy, but being well rounded in one's every day life is the standard.

Welcome to the Internet :) Every forum that's ever existed on any subject has had things that come up over and over and over again because new folks don't bother trawling through the archives, and this one is no exception.

• Like 1

Guest webothscore
Welcome to the Internet :) Every forum that's ever existed on any subject has had things that come up over and over and over again because new folks don't bother trawling through the archives, and this one is no exception.

True. Additionally, ever other day I copy and paste a former thread for a newbie and you can see by their response or next action that there wasn't even an attepmt to try on their own or even review the thread for an exact answer to his/her question, but it doesn't stop me from helping others. We were helped too when we started so we will keep helping those who are genuine in their requests. It's nice when somebody tries a search on their own before asking. To be more specific, it wasn't even the newbies I had in mind with my original post, but I wanted to recognize your good point.

Good one Re*lni*eh*t ;)

Edited by webothscore
Addition of words

Guest realnicehat

Guys who refer to their four wheeler as a "bike".

Bike is short for bicycle which by definition has two fucking wheels. :vatefaire:

Nobody said my pet peeve needed to be rational.

Traffic for no earthly reason! Immaculate Congestion drives my crazy.

I like to call these tourist attractions. Slowing down to look at someone changing a tire,.construction in the opposite direction lane, someone who got stopped by the police, ...

When people stop in a hallway, doorway or any place that can cause congestion to chit chat with others. How hard is it to move to the side to allow others to pass by without having to zig zag and squeeze by. Then they have the nerve to give a dirty look as if I interrupted them.

• Like 2

Excuse my language...lazy fuckers who leave their grocery cart in an empty parking space.

String them up and flog them!!! Don't you wish you could?

• Like 1

Guest ChantalSummers

Lol people who insist on driving far too slow in the passing lane. Hahaha and also people who drive way too fast in the parking lots scaring pedestrians. Off subject backstabbers and people who lie with the intension of hurting someone really rub me the wrong way. Those are my pet peeves however I absolutely thrive on believing every day is a new day and seeing the positive in everything or as much as I can ;).

Excuse my language...lazy fuckers who leave their grocery cart in an empty parking space.

I got a good ding in my car cause a some "lazy fucker" left the cart somewhere that eventual rolled into my car.

Other motorcyclists who cut in and out of traffic and end up trying to squeeze beside me in the same lane. Go ahead or stay behind!

• Like 1

Guest S*rca****sid

All the construction delays around town! What's taking them so long?

Someone's pocket must be getting lined with each passing day.

Guest A*ro**n

People who walk two abreast down the sidewalk while you walk towards them and neither of them fall in behind the other to make room for you. They expect you to walk around them. F*$k right off!

People that don't take their shoes off when they come into my home. I am a self confessed clean fanatic and I have a friend who never takes off her shoes. Anything that's on our sidewalks and streets then becomes part of my flooring-yuk!

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat

People who text LOL when you know god damn well they didn't laugh out loud! ;)

Edited by realnicehat

Guest S*rca****sid

This happened to me the other day... people who cut into the turning lane when there is a line of cars waiting to turn. Anyone can see there is a line of cars from a mile back.