what are you doing at this very minute?

Just return from the gym and made myself a big glass of fruit & vegetable juice with my Vitamix

Well about to get my runners on, go for a walk, then stop in at the grocery store (closed tomorrow Good Friday) to get food for today and tomorrow.

Come back, kick back, and watch Hunger Games 2 (never got around to watching it yesterday in spite of best intentions)

RG

On the Couch under a blanket shivering.... fucking Flu.... also chatting with a friend and surfing CERB

I'm also trying to get warm. It has turned cold here in southern Ontario again. sympathies to my friends in NL. Just heard on the news that more snow might be coming your way.

On the couch, having a cold pint of beer some dinner and reminiscing of a lovely lady and our time spent together this afternoon. A perfect way to end a short work week. :)

Watching the NHL Playoffs while playing on my laptop, lots of late nights for the next month watching hockey some of the best series happen in the first two rounds of the playoffs, also catching up here on Cerb writing a little note to someone hoping she visits Charlottetown this spring, life is good.

Spring fricking cleaning, I so enjoy this...NOT, at least it's overcast and not the nice out. I might have to treat myself to a sweet lady for good behaviour ;)

I am waiting on some out of town relatives to drop by. We are going out for dinner. I have not seen them in twenty plus years.

Guest c**io**m7

Headed out for dinner with a buddy of mine and then later will test his "wing-man" skills. This bachelor is back on the market.

Headed out for dinner with a buddy of mine and then later will test his "wing-man" skills. This bachelor is back on the market.

Or just end up at the stripclub ;)

Guest c**io**m7
Or just end up at the stripclub ;)

Considering we will be right beside Pigales, you never know. ;-)

Surfing CERB while digesting a good steak I just had for dinner

Still washing it down with water

Shortly getting up to do the dishes :-( and afterwards have strawberries and a decaf (haven't picked the flavour yet) Keurig :-)

RG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Just finished a turkey dinner which of course my dog insisted on having some of it. I cant resist that Cody stare I guess. Going through Cerb posts since I haven't been on much this week ad will be watching Lord Of The Rings tonight.

Guest P**aq

Reading some really compelling threads on CERB this morning; I'm kind of glued, like to a good book. I've read posts on dirty talk, leaving encounters before things happen, and a really interesting article on the perceptions of women and men when it comes to sexual exploits, to name a few.

Well my morning walk is getting changed to an afternoon walk now

Turned on AMC, and a John Wayne western on, The War Wagon

Sitting here with a coffee surfing CERB enjoying the movie (just beginning)

RG

Answering PM's while being the Easter Bunny, baskets and stuff are set-up, eggs are hidden and the final special 3 golden eggs placed with the clues leading to them are set. Off to lay in bed and finish answering messages and possibly read a few threads but this bunny is tired.